Page 94 of 108 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Responsive Classic (built in to Zen Cart v1.5.5) [Support Thread]

Quote Originally Posted by marton_1 View Post
    Should be OK to use tpl.header.php - after
    Code:
    <!--bof navigation display-->
    <div id="navMainWrapper" class="group onerow-fluid">
    Thank you! This is almost what I want. It is above the line of the "Home" and "Log In" links, I want it to be directly in between those and the search box. Also I noticed you can't see all of it on my phone the first line is cut off. Looks okay on desktop just in wrong spot.

Also, I would like for it to be same font but larger text, can I change that in the css without messing with all the other font sizes?
    John

Plugin Contributions

Is there a set of buttons for the links inside of each sidebox that works well with Responsive Classic template? And will using buttons make it less mobile friendly?
    John

Plugin Contributions

help question Re: Responsive Classic (built in to Zen Cart v1.5.5) [Support Thread]

Quote Originally Posted by CookieMonster View Post
    I appreciate your reply, but I cannot find it. It looks like I am looking for colors 333 and 666, the dark gray and light gray colors on mobile, but I have changed all occurrences of them in those two files, responsive_mobile.css and stylesheet_colors.css, and even when I clear my cache and do a refresh of the mobile page, the colors aren't changing. I just cannot find the file and lines of code to change these two colors, so if anyone knows, please let me know.

Line 21 of responsive_mobile.css changes the second light gray color. However, it only changes it on my desktop when I am viewing as mobile, not on my mobile device, which is odd, and I will have to look into. However, I still cannot find where to change the top dark gray bar on mobile.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by GoldBuckle View Post
    I am using v157 and the responsive classic template. At the very top of the page where the black bar is that has "Home"/"Login" left side and search box right side I want to add this so that it displays in between those links and the search box. I have tried adding it to the tpl.header.php file but it is putting it above this black bar and adding white space. (www.discountprintingservice.com) Can anybody help me out?

<html>
    <table>
    <tr><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected] m</a></strong>
    </tr>
    <tr><span style="color: #ff0000;"><strong>Call us <a title="contact us 678-859-7075" href="https://www.discountprintingservice.com/index.php?main_page=contact_us">(678)859-7075</a> 8AM-10PM (EST) 7 DAYS A WEEK!</strong></span>
    </tr>
    </html>
    Please limit your requests to one thread. You're asking the same thing in multiple places. eg How do I add these elements to my header?

Plugin Contributions

This is probably an easy answer, but I could not find this information anywhere in the forum and trial & error has not been on my side. I am trying to edit the colors of this template, so I found the colors stylesheet in the css for the desktop and tablet versions, evidently, as those have changed to the colors I want, but I cannot find where to edit the dark gray and medium gray colors in the attached mobile screenshot. Please tell me where the file and lines of code are "hiding" so I can edit those mobile colors. I am using the very latest version of ZenCart available. Thanks!
    We always add stylesheet_zcustom.css to our CSS folder and use it to store changes we make to the site. Keeps them all in one place where we can find them.

Either there, are at the end of any stylesheet you prefer, you can add
    Code:
     /* BOF Color Changes jquery.mmenu.all.css  (for menu in mobile view) */
        /*.mm-menu.mm-theme-dark, .header {background:none !important;}*/
        /*  These settings control the colors of the top nav bar in Mobile/Tablet view */
        .mm-menu.mm-theme-dark.mm-vertical {color:#FFFFFF !important;/*font-weight:bold;*/}
        a.mm-next.mm-fullsubopen::after {border-color: #FFFFFF !important;}
        i.fa.fa-bars {color: #FFFFFF;}
        /*i.fa.fa-home:hover, i.fa.fa-arrow-circle-up:hover, i.fa.fa-sign-in:hover  {color:#f66;}*/
        #navMain ul li a:hover, #navSupp ul li a:hover{color:#FFFFFF;}
        em.mm-counter, .mm-next {color:#FFFFFF !important;}
    /* EOF Color Changes jquery.mmenu.all.css (for menu in mobile view) */
    NOTE: This is a quick grab from one of our sites and you may or may not want the three lines commented out for your application. The !important needs to be used as there is no guarantee that even the stylesheet_zcustom.css will load last on any page or responsive view.

Of course, the colors are yours to play with.
    Last edited by dbltoe; 23 Feb 2021 at 05:03 PM.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by dbltoe View Post
    We always add stylesheet_zcustom.css to our CSS folder and use it to store changes we make to the site. Keeps them all in one place where we can find them.

Either there, are at the end of any stylesheet you prefer, you can add
    Code:
     /* BOF Color Changes jquery.mmenu.all.css  (for menu in mobile view) */
        /*.mm-menu.mm-theme-dark, .header {background:none !important;}*/
        /*  These settings control the colors of the top nav bar in Mobile/Tablet view */
        .mm-menu.mm-theme-dark.mm-vertical {color:#FFFFFF !important;/*font-weight:bold;*/}
        a.mm-next.mm-fullsubopen::after {border-color: #FFFFFF !important;}
        i.fa.fa-bars {color: #FFFFFF;}
        /*i.fa.fa-home:hover, i.fa.fa-arrow-circle-up:hover, i.fa.fa-sign-in:hover  {color:#f66;}*/
        #navMain ul li a:hover, #navSupp ul li a:hover{color:#FFFFFF;}
        em.mm-counter, .mm-next {color:#FFFFFF !important;}
    /* EOF Color Changes jquery.mmenu.all.css (for menu in mobile view) */
    NOTE: This is a quick grab from one of our sites and you may or may not want the three lines commented out for your application. The !important needs to be used as there is no guarantee that even the stylesheet_zcustom.css will load last on any page or responsive view.

Of course, the colors are yours to play with.

THANK YOU, DBLTOE. That is EXACTLY what I needed! I appreciate it so much.

Plugin Contributions

When I go to a product and click on "Ask a Question," it shows "No Picture Available" above the Ask A Question Contact Form even though the item has a picture. Also, when I try to "Send" a message about the item in the Ask A Question Contact Form, it takes me to a page that says, "Sorry, the product was not found" and shows other available products. And the Ask a Question e-mail never sends as it is not in E-mail Archive Manager. I am using Version 1.5.7b and this Responsive Classic Template. I have added on E-mail Archive Manager, Image Handler 5, and the Contact Form Non CAPTCHA plug-ins. Everything else appears to be working with the template. Any ideas? If nothing else, can I shut off the "Ask a Question" feature through the admin or changing some code? If so, what do I need to do, please?

Plugin Contributions

If nothing else, can I shut off the "Ask a Question" feature through the admin or changing some code? If so, what do I need to do, please?
    There's a switch in Admin > Catalog > Product Types > Layout Settings.
    Simon

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by simon1066 View Post
    There's a switch in Admin > Catalog > Product Types > Layout Settings.
    Great; thanks, simon1066! That works for now. If anyone reads this and knows of a way to fix this so I can use the Ask a Question feature, please let me know. I don't know if it is a bug affecting everyone or if I did something wrong, but I feel like I installed everything correctly and didn't add on too much.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

If anyone reads this and knows of a way to fix this so I can use the Ask a Question feature, please let me know. I don't know if it is a bug affecting everyone or if I did something wrong
    It's not affecting everyone.
    Feels like something amiss with alterations made to your template, eg tpl_product_info_display.php (assuming you're using Product General, adapt filename for other product-types).
    Two approaches one could take for researching: compare your customized tpl_product_info_display.php with the original and see what's different in that part of the file (probably has a change made to the product ID); ... or turn the feature back on and post a link to the page so we can look at the raw HTML generated and compare it with a working site in order to find approximate clues to what might be wrong/different. You could compare the raw html to that of a working site as well. eg WinMerge

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Page 94 of 108 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104 ... LastLast