Page 60 of 108 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Responsive Classic (built in to Zen Cart v1.5.5) [Support Thread]

Quote Originally Posted by mendo1 View Post
    Hi. I tried to install the CGL plugin, but when I try to run the SQL update from the admin, I get an error. Trying to run the SQL in MyPhpAdmin, I get the error:

SQL query: Documentation

INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value,
    configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order,
    last_modified, date_added, use_function, set_function)
    VALUES ('Product Listing - Layout Style', 'PRODUCT_LISTING_LAYOUT_STYLE', 'rows',
    'Select the layout style:<br />Each product can be listed in its own row (rows option)
    or products can be listed in multiple columns per row (columns option)<br />
    If customer control is enabled this sets the default style.', '8', '41', NULL,
    now(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(\'rows\', \'columns\'),')

MySQL said: Documentation
    #1062 - Duplicate entry 'PRODUCT_LISTING_LAYOUT_STYLE' for key 'unq_config_key_zen'

I'm not sure what to do about this. Tried it several times with the same result. Any ideas? Thanks.
    That message states the product listing layout style table is already installed in admin/configuration. Now be sure you have the files uploaded to the correct locations and it should work.
    Twitch.
    https://www.twitchtoo.com Do you work for free? Please donate.
    Twitch Base8 - Obsidian - This, is what's new.

Plugin Contributions

Default Android colors dont change

Is it not possible to change android colors? My desktop will reflect changes to stylesheet_colors_css but android never changes.

Plugin Contributions

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Android colors dont change

Yes I cleared cache on chrome and FF

Plugin Contributions

Okay I just looked at one of my other websites with v155a and changing the color on line 27 did change the desktop color but not the android. So apparently, its just a limitation of the theme.

Plugin Contributions

Well I have discovered that the file that needs to be modified to change the android top dark bar and the hamburger menu color, is jquery.mmenu.all

.mm-menu.mm-theme-dark {background-color: #6699cc;background-color: rgba(102,153,204,0.6);}
    .header {background-color: #6699cc;background-color:rgba(102,153,204,0.6);}

If you are using the dbltoe mod for colors it will be in the stylesheet_colors_split.css file on the last lines.

Plugin Contributions

Hi Anne

Before I burn my eyes anymore trying to look through nearly 60 pages of questions and answers (impressive by the way) here are my questions..

Zen Cart 1.5.5f
    PHP Version 7.2.10
    Database: MySQL 10.0.36-MariaDB-cll-lve

Updating that website and so far so good - I have managed to change the menu colours etc to what I want and have also turned on the css buttons option but cannot get them to change to 0055cc - they appear to still be the standard light blue colour? I have so far tried to change the includes/templates/repsonsive_classic/css sytlesheet.css sytlesheet_colours.css as well as most of the others but nope no change. Also how they heck do you get the quatity box to appear on mobile devices (where you can change the actual quantity)???? I managed to find the code to have the box on the default page layout so the box appears to change the quantity on a pc but on a tablet or phone no box appears but the blue rotating arrow to "update" is still there which is pointless if you cannot actually enter any number in a non-existant box??

Also standard image buttons still showing on mobile devices but css on desktops??

Driving me round the bend here as they say lol

Any ideas would me most welcome - my client would prefer to keep the site live :)

Name:  IMG_4375.jpg
Views: 121
Size:  31.6 KB

Plugin Contributions

I found some additional color controls in the jquery.mmenu.all.css file.

Plugin Contributions

Many thanks for that - will look into that over the weekend - did you ever get a quantity box to show in mobile mode?

Plugin Contributions

Hi,

I have few quick questions regarding the classic responsive theme. I am using a fresh install on localhost, latest version of zen cart.

The home and log in are on the top left corner of the page. How do I move them next to Search box? I tried to locate and edit the correct file but can not seem to find it. I was playing around with zca bootstrap and the author replied and I was able to do the same thing few days ago. I tried the same file in this theme but can not find/locate it. If anybody can help in doing that.

Also tried to change the position of the logo from left to right or center but same, its not working either. Any help would be highly appreciated.

Many thanks. Cheers

Page 60 of 108 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast