Page 28 of 108 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Responsive Classic (built in to Zen Cart v1.5.5) [Support Thread]

Quote Originally Posted by DrByte View Post
    ... and the "Delivered" status essentially means "Shipped". If you're not using "Delivered" for some other purpose, you could just rename it, instead of adding additional statuses.

(There's a meaning to the numerical values assigned too, such as "Update" actually means "Update and reset the Download Counts on all downloadable items in this order".)

... but these points are all unrelated to the topic of this discussion thread, which is a specific template.
    Thanks for your detailed reply, I sorted my issue out by inserting another status. The reason (here in the UK anyway) for wanting to differentiate between Shipped and Delivered is essentially a language use I guess, but when we say shipped we mean despatched into whichever post/courier sytem is chosen, whereas Delivered means that the customer has it. Semantics I know, but we are a bit odd over here

Plugin Contributions

and another question.....

Having read through the entire thread, some interesting stuff here, I can find no mention of this. Can I add Facebook and Twitter link icons (I know, sad ) to the main black header bar ? If so, will this be shown on all devices ?

If this is not possible, or recommended, can I add them elsewhere. They were a default in the flexible footer of my previous 1.5.4 Winchester_Black template incarnation ?

TIA ..... Michael

Plugin Contributions

Also, whilst I am here, although I have got used to the changed listing view from columns to rows and rather like it, why is it, that if I select column display in 'admin/configuration/product listing - layout style' to columns the template ignores me, i.e. I cannot select column display at all ?

Michael
    www.dracocrafts.com

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeondraco View Post
    Also, whilst I am here, although I have got used to the changed listing view from columns to rows and rather like it, why is it, that if I select column display in 'admin/configuration/product listing - layout style' to columns the template ignores me, i.e. I cannot select column display at all ?

Michael
    www.dracocrafts.com
    That setting was (I'm guessing) left-over from your Winchester Black template; it's not part of the Zen Cart base distribution.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    That setting was (I'm guessing) left-over from your Winchester Black template; it's not part of the Zen Cart base distribution.
    Hmmmm, OK, but this is a vanilla installation, albeit using the upgraded database from my previous store ?

Michael

Plugin Contributions

Just wondering, is there a full list somewhere of all the HTML 5 Elements/Tags added to responsive classic?
    Nick Smith - Venture Design and Print
    https://venturedesignandprint.co.uk

Plugin Contributions

Hmmmm, OK, but this is a vanilla installation, albeit using the upgraded database from my previous store ?

Michael
    Right, so the Winchester Black template's installation added that field to your "old" configuration and your upgraded database didn't know that it isn't going to be used anywhere (anymore).

Plugin Contributions

Right, so the Winchester Black template's installation added that field to your "old" configuration and your upgraded database didn't know that it isn't going to be used anywhere (anymore).
    Thanks for that, in the database then, No issues, as I said, I quite like the row listing anyway and the plan was not just to upgrade the Cart, but redesign the site anyway - not a bad thing to do every year or two in my book

Any thoughts on my previous question concerning the Facebook, Twitter, etc. links ?

Michael

Plugin Contributions

and another question.....

Having read through the entire thread, some interesting stuff here, I can find no mention of this. Can I add Facebook and Twitter link icons (I know, sad ) to the main black header bar ? If so, will this be shown on all devices ?

If this is not possible, or recommended, can I add them elsewhere. They were a default in the flexible footer of my previous 1.5.4 Winchester_Black template incarnation ?

TIA ..... Michael
    Michael, since the responsive_classic template's processing also pulls in the Font Awesome support, you could use those fa glyphs for Facebook and Twitter (linking to your accounts) to your store's desktop header (/common/tpl_header.php) and to the mobile menu (/templates/tpl_modules_mobile_menu.php).

Plugin Contributions

Michael, since the responsive_classic template's processing also pulls in the Font Awesome support, you could use those fa glyphs for Facebook and Twitter (linking to your accounts) to your store's desktop header (/common/tpl_header.php) and to the mobile menu (/templates/tpl_modules_mobile_menu.php).
    Thank you again

Page 28 of 108 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast