Page 44 of 108 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Responsive Classic (built in to Zen Cart v1.5.5) [Support Thread]

Quote Originally Posted by Feznizzle View Post
    Textwrangler
    I just remembered (duh) that the Search button is being used as a submit-type button, so the suggestion that I made won't be viable. That's where the CSS3 Button plugin came into being.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    I just remembered (duh) that the Search button is being used as a submit-type button, so the suggestion that I made won't be viable. That's where the CSS3 Button plugin came into being.
    I thought CSS3 Button predated zc155 and much of your mods functionality had been incorporated directly into zc155 (font support, etc).

I wish I could figure out which pieces of the button mod need to be added into 155 to get the mod working.

One interesting thing I've discovered is that the language file itself (includes/languages/english/MY_TEMPLATE/header.php) is being sanitized so that html cannot be used inside defines.

I grew impatient waiting for someone to respond over here, so I started another thread. The sanitation thing is discussed there:
    https://www.zen-cart.com/showthread....ne-HELP-PLEASE!

It's possible that if the sanitation can be bypassed, the mod could work. And/or it might not even be needed?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Feznizzle View Post
    I thought CSS3 Button predated zc155 and much of your mods functionality had been incorporated directly into zc155 (font support, etc).

I wish I could figure out which pieces of the button mod need to be added into 155 to get the mod working.

One interesting thing I've discovered is that the language file itself (includes/languages/english/MY_TEMPLATE/header.php) is being sanitized so that html cannot be used inside defines.

I grew impatient waiting for someone to respond over here, so I started another thread. The sanitation thing is discussed there:
    https://www.zen-cart.com/showthread....ne-HELP-PLEASE!

It's possible that if the sanitation can be bypassed, the mod could work. And/or it might not even be needed?
    Please send me a PM with your direct email address and I'll package up the CSS3 Buttons glyph-related changes required for the ZC 1.5.6 version of /includes/functions/html_output.php and send that to you directly.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by giuly View Post
    hi I try to insert a background image for index and every page. I am using responsive template on zc 1.5.5e
    I tried to insert this in stylesheet.css
    PHP Code:
    /*bof basic elements*/
    body {margin0;font-familyverdanaarialhelveticasans-serif;font-size62.5%;color#888787;background-image: url(../images/my-image-background.jpg);} 
    obviously I upload image in /images folder.

Please how can I solve it?
    You might want to change background-image to background.

Plugin Contributions

Hello,

I have footer with EZ-Pages links in Desktop and Tablet templates but not in Mobile.

Please, advise where is code or admin to control On/OFF .

Thank you.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by idtags View Post
    Hello,

I have footer with EZ-Pages links in Desktop and Tablet templates but not in Mobile.

Please, advise where is code or admin to control On/OFF .

Thank you.
    For mobile/tablet views, those footer links have been moved to the "Important Links" section of the mobile-menu (the bottom-most link).

Plugin Contributions

I probably am not clear with definitions.

So, for Tablet "Apple Air" I have Footer shown like this: Attachment 17533

And for "i-Phone 6S" footer is missing: Attachment 17534

Link to responsive template is here

We consider that we have footer on Tablet (iPad), but do not have it on Mobile phones.

Are we wrong?

Question is how to add footer to mobile Phone?

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    For mobile/tablet views, those footer links have been moved to the "Important Links" section of the mobile-menu (the bottom-most link).
    This is Ok too, but how to make it visible on the bottom?

Thank you for your time in advance.

Plugin Contributions

@idtags
    Responsive Classic template (built in to Zen Cart v1.5.5) does not have footer for mobiles.
    All the "footer" menu that you see on desktop / ipads goes inside "Important Links" as @Lat9 said.
    Example: https://greenpillow.co.il

Sheffield Blue 2.0 has a special footer that Anne put in her template and it does appears on mobiles.
    Example: https://flowersoaps.co.il/

So if you want to show footer for Responsive Classic template, check the footer plugin that Anne added.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by idtags View Post
    I probably am not clear with definitions.

So, for Tablet "Apple Air" I have Footer shown like this: Attachment 17533

And for "i-Phone 6S" footer is missing: Attachment 17534

Link to responsive template is here

We consider that we have footer on Tablet (iPad), but do not have it on Mobile phones.

Are we wrong?

Question is how to add footer to mobile Phone?

This is Ok too, but how to make it visible on the bottom?

Thank you for your time in advance.
    It's shut off in CSS - look in your responsive and mobile .css for navSupp or navSuppWrapper and change this {display:none;visibility:hidden;} to view.

You can model the existing footer menu or make a new one like this:

Add this to your_template/tpl_footer.php
    PHP Code:
    <!-- bof Twitch Footer Navigation for 155e -->

<!-- footer structure here using divs to manage each button with db OR independantly with CSS as it should be -->
    <div id="twiFooterNav">

<div id="footerHomeButton" class="twiFooterNavButtons"><?php echo '<a href="' HTTP_SERVER DIR_WS_CATALOG '">'?><?php echo HEADER_TITLE_CATALOG?></a></div>
    <?php if (EZPAGES_STATUS_FOOTER == '1' or (EZPAGES_STATUS_FOOTER == '2' and (strstr(EXCLUDE_ADMIN_IP_FOR_MAINTENANCE$_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR'])))) { ?>
    <?php 
    require($template->get_template_dir('tpl_ezpages_bar_footer.php',DIR_WS_TEMPLATE$current_page_base,'templates'). '/tpl_ezpages_bar_footer.php'); ?>
    <?php 
    ?>
    <div id="footerLeaveButton" class="twiFooterNavButtons"><?php echo '<a href="http://twitchtoo.com/">'?><?php echo 'Exit Code Shop'?></a></div>
    <div id="footerBackToTopButton" class="twiFooterNavButtons"><a href="#top">Back to Top</a></div>
    <!-- Twitch hide back to top icon <div id="footerBackToTopButton" class="twiFooterNavButtons"><a href="#top"><i class="fa fa-arrow-circle-up" title="Back to Top"></i></a></div> -->
    <div id="footerContactButton" class="twiFooterNavButtons"><?php echo '<a href="' zen_href_link(FILENAME_CONTACT_US'''SSL') . '">' BOX_INFORMATION_CONTACT '</a>'?></a></div>
    </div> <!-- twifooterNav ends -->

<!-- eof Twitch Footer Navigation for 155e -->

Add this to your css stylesheet:
    /* Twitch Footer Navigation for 155e */
    #twiFooterNav {margin: 0; padding: 0; width: 100%; background: #D7D6CC; display:table; }
    .twiFooterNavButtons {font-size: 1rem;display:table-cell;vertical-align: middle;}
    .twiFooterNavButtons a:link {text-decoration: none;padding: 1em 1em; display:inline-block;color: #444;}
    .twiFooterNavButtons a:visited {text-decoration: none;padding: 1em 1em; display:inline-block;color: #444;}
    .twiFooterNavButtons a:hover {background:#444; color: white;}

Here I've stopped using the HTML/CSS - UL LI that is a mess in the stock template, this provides more control for future updates and maintains responsive layouts without the use of the Mobile/Tablet/Desktop/Other control switch... it just works :)
    Twitch.
    https://www.twitchtoo.com Do you work for free? Please donate.
    Twitch Base8 - Obsidian - This, is what's new.

Plugin Contributions

It's shut off in CSS - look in your responsive and mobile .css for navSupp or navSuppWrapper and change this {display:none;visibility:hidden;} to view.

You can model the existing footer menu...
    I looked in my responsive.css there is nothing like navSupp or navSuppWrapper.

I changed "hidden" in responsive_mobile.css to "visible" in two occurrences:

/*bof basic*/
    legend{line-height:25px;}
    .mhide{display:none;}
    #navCatTabsWrapper, #navEZPagesTop, #navSuppWrapper{display:none;visibility:visible;}
    h2{line-height:22px;}
    input[type=password], select, input[type=number], input[type=tel], input[type=email]{width:80%;margin-left:20px;}
    input[type=text]{width:80%;margin-left:15px;}

and

/*bof basic*/
    legend{line-height:25px;}
    .mhide{display:none;}
    #navCatTabsWrapper, #navEZPagesTop, #navSuppWrapper{display:none;visibility:visible;}
    h2{line-height:22px;}
    #cartAdd input[type=text]{width:11% !important;}
    input[type=password], select, input[type=tel], input[type=text], input[type=email]{width:85% !important;}

Footer did not show on mobile template.

I stopped at this point.

Page 44 of 108 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494 ... LastLast