Page 97 of 108 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Responsive Classic (built in to Zen Cart v1.5.5) [Support Thread]

Quote Originally Posted by rlexyd View Post
    Thank you for sending me the banner link, I read that, it doesn't display a banner on top.
    Again, not really much use for me as I want a banner or header to show on TOP on the header home-login top.
    See this (https://vinosdefrutastropicales.com/...e=article&p=26) article that identifies the built-in Zen Cart banner locations. It sounds like you're "looking for" content in Header Position 1.

Plugin Contributions

Great, that's it. Thank you :)
    I finally managed to do it after spending days trying to figure it out, all I had to do was follow what you said.
    Now is there a way to get that to display correctly on Mobile view on the Header?! That's where I really would like it to show correctly.
    It shows on the Header and Footer on PC browsers, but only shows on footer correctly on my mobile, the banner is half hidden behind the header.
    (Please view photo: https://imgur.com/fHJgpLo)

Also, while you are reading this, is there a way (in Mobile device view) to force additional images to display in 2 instead of one as I have they take too much space if I have a few images under each other. I tried to play with mobile css with no luck.
    (Please view photo: https://imgur.com/nKpsp5v)

Thank you VERY much once again.
    *Zen Cart eCommerce Solution - Putting the Dream of Owning an Online Business within reach of anyone!

Plugin Contributions

Sorry, I am also getting an error log re: images/display.
    (I posted this on another post but realized it's not for the responsive template post.)

Code:
    [13-Jul-2021 18:31:39 Australia/Sydney] Request URI: /index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1&products_id=20, IP address: 101.#1  require(/home2//public_html/.com.au/includes/templates/responsive_classic/templates/tpl_modules_main_product_image.php) called at [/home2//public_html/.com.au/includes/templates/responsive_classic/templates/tpl_product_info_display.php:58]#2  require(/home2//public_html/.com.au/includes/templates/responsive_classic/templates/tpl_product_info_display.php) called at [/home2//public_html/.com.au/includes/modules/pages/product_info/main_template_vars.php:153]
    #3  require(/home2//public_html/.com.au/includes/modules/pages/product_info/main_template_vars.php) called at [/home2//public_html/.com.au/includes/templates/responsive_classic/common/tpl_main_page.php:178]
    #4  require(/home2//public_html/.com.au/includes/templates/responsive_classic/common/tpl_main_page.php) called at [/home2//public_html/.com.au/index.php:94]
    --> PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant LARGE_IMAGE_WIDTH - assumed 'LARGE_IMAGE_WIDTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home2//public_html/.com.au/includes/templates/responsive_classic/templates/tpl_modules_main_product_image.php on line 24.

[13-Jul-2021 18:31:39 Australia/Sydney] Request URI: /index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1&products_id=20, IP address: 101.
    #1  require(/home2//public_html/.com.au/includes/templates/responsive_classic/templates/tpl_modules_main_product_image.php) called at [/home2//public_html/.com.au/includes/templates/responsive_classic/templates/tpl_product_info_display.php:58]
    #2  require(/home2//public_html/.com.au/includes/templates/responsive_classic/templates/tpl_product_info_display.php) called at [/home2//public_html/.com.au/includes/modules/pages/product_info/main_template_vars.php:153]
    #3  require(/home2//public_html/.com.au/includes/modules/pages/product_info/main_template_vars.php) called at [/home2//public_html/.com.au/includes/templates/responsive_classic/common/tpl_main_page.php:178]
    #4  require(/home2//public_html/.com.au/includes/templates/responsive_classic/common/tpl_main_page.php) called at [/home2//public_html/.com.au/index.php:94]
    --> PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant LARGE_IMAGE_HEIGHT - assumed 'LARGE_IMAGE_HEIGHT' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home2//public_html/.com.au/includes/templates/responsive_classic/templates/tpl_modules_main_product_image.php on line 24.
    *Zen Cart eCommerce Solution - Putting the Dream of Owning an Online Business within reach of anyone!

Plugin Contributions

You need to define these values in your configuration. Here's a start - paste this into Admin > Tools > Install SQL Patches

INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, date_added) VALUES ('Large Image Width', 'LARGE_IMAGE_WIDTH', '600', 'The pixel width of large images', '4', '80', now());
    INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, date_added) VALUES ('Large Image Height', 'LARGE_IMAGE_HEIGHT', '600', 'The pixel height of large images', '4', '81', now());
    That Software Guy. My Store: Zen Cart Modifications
    Available for hire - See my ad in Services
    Plugin Moderator, Documentation Curator, Chief Cook and Bottle-Washer.
    Do you benefit from Zen Cart? Then please support the project.

Plugin Contributions

Thank you Scott once again , that fixed it, the error log no longer comes up with this :)
    I didn't know I needed to adjust these settings in the images section to be honest, thought they would be set to a default or something.
    I will know from now on, lesson learned.

If you have anymore time for me, could you Please look into my post above and help guide me in the right way (#962) please?

Thanks,

Plugin Contributions

Is there a way to get that top banner to display correctly on Mobile view in the Header?! That's where I really would like it to show correctly.
    It shows on the Header and Footer on PC browsers, but only shows on footer correctly on my mobile, the banner is half hidden behind the header in mobile view as per the following snapshot... (Please view photo: https://imgur.com/fHJgpLo)

Also, is there a way (in Mobile device view) to force additional images to display in 2 instead of one as I have they take too much space if I have a few images under each other. I tried to play with mobile css with no luck...(Please view photo: https://imgur.com/nKpsp5v)

I really need some help here... Is there anyone that can assist me with this?
    I have played around with different things and still couldn't figure it out?!

Plugin Contributions

Am I posting the above request in the wrong thread?! as I thought I might get some assistance by now
    I know there are a lot of requests for help from my fellow zencart users and limited mods available to offer help.
    I just want to make sure it's even possible to do what I've asked for above otherwise if it can't be done and I get advised so, I will move on to my next problem, as I have posted a few post of different problems and not much luck getting responses with some of them.
    Thank you as always Cindy & Scott for your help with the other problems

Plugin Contributions

I really need some help here... Is there anyone that can assist me with this?
    I have played around with different things and still couldn't figure it out?!
    I suspect a link to a live site might be needed. Perhaps if it's a dev site it could be installed in a temporary location (subfolder/domain) for Zenners to inspect.
    Simon

Plugin Contributions

Hi Simon,
    Here is an image which displays my website URL for anyone needing it.
    Thank you.

https://i.imgur.com/BmG0mAL.jpeg

Plugin Contributions

I finally managed to do it after spending days trying to figure it out, all I had to do was follow what you said.
    Now is there a way to get that to display correctly on Mobile view on the Header?! That's where I really would like it to show correctly.
    It shows on the Header and Footer on PC browsers, but only shows on footer correctly on my mobile, the banner is half hidden behind the header.
    (Please view photo: https://imgur.com/fHJgpLo)

Also, while you are reading this, is there a way (in Mobile device view) to force additional images to display in 2 instead of one as I have they take too much space if I have a few images under each other. I tried to play with mobile css with no luck.
    (Please view photo: https://imgur.com/nKpsp5v)

Hi Simon,
    Here is an image which displays my website URL for anyone needing it.
    Thank you.

https://i.imgur.com/BmG0mAL.jpeg
    Thanks for your URL. I'm not sure you can resolve these with just CSS, as you've probably found. It might need changes to the template files. Hopefully someone with a better knowledge of this template can chime in.
    Simon

Page 97 of 108 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107 ... LastLast