Page 25 of 108 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Responsive Classic Slideshow?

Quote Originally Posted by ravynw34 View Post
    The site I am working on was upgraded to 1.5.5. When trying to have the Home and Login Links not show in mobile view it also deletes it from the desktop. Any ideas how we can fix this issue? The other issue is also with mobile view. The search box in the mobile menu is showing up with the input box to the far right and the submit button centered underneath. We want the input box also centered. have tried reworking in the css but nothing seems to change it. I am sure it is something I am just simply missing.
    Thanks for any help.
    The site is located at http://gypsyrosalie.com
    In creating your custom template, you've gone too far. Don't know if you used the included responsive template and added css in strange places or what is causing the problems but you might want to look at my answer in post #238.
    There are stylesheets that control responsive, responsive_default, mobile, and tablet as well as the stylesheet.css for the desktop. The responsive stylesheets (4 in all) control the look away from the desktop view. A browser like chrome or firefox with added developer tools will let you know which stylesheet needs to be "adjusted"

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Responsive Classic Slideshow?

Hi dbltoe,
    I actually didn't upgrade or customize the site. That is where the problem is coming into play. Not sure where the person who did the site prior was heading but its a mess behind the scenes. I will take a look at your reference post and see if I can come up with some temp fixes. I have already suggested starting a new template from scratch. My best guess is that they didn't know what they were doing when they customized the site. Things that should be in the responsive styles are not there. some are hard coded into the header, etc.
    I absolutely appreciate your tips on this. Thanks a bunch.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Responsive Classic (built in to Zen Cart v1.5.5) [Support Thread]

Quote Originally Posted by webskipper View Post
    I want to add more contrast and just kill the pill buttons all together.

I like the buttons of the desktop site better.
    It has been a while since you asked about this - but I had the same issue to which I have found a solution.

The display only affects the buttons that are using an input tag. Where as buttons utilising a span, render the css correctly.
    Researching this, I found Apple have a built in function in safari to style the input button according to 'Apple standard'.

To fix this add the follow property to the stylesheet_css_buttons.css file in your css directory of your template.

Code:
    input.submit_button { -webkit-appearance: none; }

Plugin Contributions

Ok I must be really stupid and can't seem to find the answer.
    I just created a new site using v1.5.5b
    Using the classic template with "Custom" directories for changes working ok
    When I try to create the "Custom" directory for the Responsive template nothing seems to work at all.
    Is there documentation that explains how the custom changes works with Responsive?

Thanks in advance

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by munizjm View Post
    When I try to create the "Custom" directory for the Responsive template nothing seems to work at all.
    Is there documentation that explains how the custom changes works with Responsive?
    1.5.5b comes with three template options. Classic, Responsive_Classic, and Template_Default. My recommendation is that you add lat9s Clone a Template mod to your site, clone the Responsive_Classic to whatever name you want to use for your "Custom" template. Assign the new template to your site in the Tools menu. Then, use your new template to make changes to your site's look.

Plugin Contributions

Thanks!

Plugin Contributions

Is there documentation that explains how to make changes to the various areas of the responsive template?

Plugin Contributions

I have turned off the Categories Box - Show Products New Link in Admin>Layout Settings
    but it still shows up. Is there anywhere else that this might have a trigger?
    All the others have turned off but the New Products is still there.

Plugin Contributions

When I go to the "My Account" page and want to change an address, all fields already have the data from my former address in the text fields. The only exception is the drop down for the state (not country). It shows the default "Please make your selection".

I think the code for this can be found in includes/modules/pages/address_book_process/jscript_addr_pulldowns.php line 34 and 35 in Zen Cart v1.5.5b-11022016:
    // if we had a value before reset, set it again
    if (SelectedZone != "") theForm.elements["zone_id"].value = SelectedZone;

It seems this code is not executed because before, on line 32, PHP-code is called:
    // build dynamic list of countries/zones for pulldown
    <?php echo zen_js_zone_list('SelectedCountry', 'theForm', 'zone_id'); ?>

Does anyone have a fix for this?

Plugin Contributions

I'm going bonkers. I can't show you the page because it's currently local.

I'm trying to get the responsive classic ver 1.5.5b to work. The main problem I'm having is on the product listing page. The heading looks good - Image, item, items #, price are horizontal but the products that are listed have the information vertically. The item, item #, price are listed UNDER the item rather than horizontally across the page. Truth be told, I'm finding the responsive coding to be much more complicated than the non responsive and I can't figure this out. When I change the template to classic, the listings line up correctly.
    Please help. Thanks!

Page 25 of 108 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast