Page 77 of 108 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Responsive Classic (built in to Zen Cart v1.5.5) [Support Thread]

Quote Originally Posted by twitchtoo View Post
    When I use the developer tools in FireFox (right click - inspect element) there is a list of 'failed java' and you can hover over the three bars in mobile view to see what else is running and interfering - live.

McAfee, geopLugin and jQuery may not be playing nice together from what I can see.
    Thanks again, gives me something to go on.

Michael

Plugin Contributions

Ok, sinking here somewhat. I have disabled geopLugin and McAfee, but still have the same problem. Not sure I understand what I am seeing in Firefox developer mode, somewaht beyond me to be honest. I still do not understand why the main page content is shifted to the right-hand side of the screen, which is obviously part of the ame problem I assume. Only happening on mobile screens and some tablet screens.

Michael

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeondraco View Post
    Ok, sinking here somewhat. I have disabled geopLugin and McAfee, but still have the same problem. Not sure I understand what I am seeing in Firefox developer mode, somewaht beyond me to be honest. I still do not understand why the main page content is shifted to the right-hand side of the screen, which is obviously part of the ame problem I assume. Only happening on mobile screens and some tablet screens.

Michael

Your jquery.mmenu.min.all.js and jquery.mmenu.fixedelements.min.js are not loading.

The FireFox developer Debugger tab has the view you're looking for.

I compared with 1.55f - http://germanwholesaleparts.ca/ and a bone stock 1.56c install using the responsive template I pm'd you the link.

Something has knocked those out or they aren't available in the java folder for the browser to load.
    Twitch.
    https://www.twitchtoo.com Do you work for free? Please donate.
    Twitch Base8 - Obsidian - This, is what's new.

Plugin Contributions

Your jquery.mmenu.min.all.js and jquery.mmenu.fixedelements.min.js are not loading.

The FireFox developer Debugger tab has the view you're looking for.

I compared with 1.55f - http://germanwholesaleparts.ca/ and a bone stock 1.56c install using the responsive template I pm'd you the link.

Something has knocked those out or they aren't available in the java folder for the browser to load.
    Ok many many thanks, I will look into this later and try and find what happened to them.

Michael

Plugin Contributions

Hi wanting to know to I can change the template to have the logo.gif at the top of the main page go all the way across the page. I have a lot of dead space there which is unattractive . I have attached a picture to show what I mean.

Thanks in Advance !!Name:  top.jpg
Views: 87
Size:  13.0 KB
    Last edited by Hasher; 3 Jan 2020 at 02:53 PM.

Plugin Contributions

Ok many many thanks, I will look into this later and try and find what happened to them.

Michael
    Morning,

as I said in my PM, the script files were there, but I have re-uploaded them just in case, but the problem still remains.

I have compared both the bone stock site and ours and the coding for the menu is completely different. Ours has, amongst a lot of other differences in the generic code,

<div class="header Fixed">

and no calls to the 2 scripts you mentioned, whereas in the bone stock site the code is:

<div id="mm-blocker" class="mm-slideout"></div>

with calls to the 2 scripts.

I am presuming that this is where my issue lies, but have no idea how it got changed, or how/where to fix it...

Michael

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Hasher View Post
    Hi wanting to know to I can change the template to have the logo.gif at the top of the main page go all the way across the page. I have a lot of dead space there which is unattractive . I have attached a picture to show what I mean.

You can edit #logo in your template stylesheet.css to start float:none; margin:1em 0;

And check #logoWrapper formargin:0;padding:0; width: 100%;

Then you may need to change the #tagline to prevent it bumping into the logo font-size:135%;text-align:center;margin:1em 0;

Peek at the CSS at http://germanwholesaleparts.ca/ for white background full width

Or

if you want to fill it with an image- http://matchboxgarden.ca/
    Twitch.

Plugin Contributions

Morning,

as I said in my PM, the script files were there, but I have re-uploaded them just in case, but the problem still remains.

I have compared both the bone stock site and ours and the coding for the menu is completely different. Ours has, amongst a lot of other differences in the generic code,

<div class="header Fixed">

and no calls to the 2 scripts you mentioned, whereas in the bone stock site the code is:

<div id="mm-blocker" class="mm-slideout"></div>

with calls to the 2 scripts.

I am presuming that this is where my issue lies, but have no idea how it got changed, or how/where to fix it...

Michael
    includes/templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/common/tpl_header.php

<!--bof-header logo and navigation display-->
    <?php
    if (!isset($flag_disable_header) || !$flag_disable_header) {
    ?>

<div id="headerWrapper">

<!--bof navigation display-->
    <div id="navMainWrapper" class="group onerow-fluid">
    <?php
    if ( $detect->isMobile() && !$detect->isTablet() || $_SESSION['layoutType'] == 'mobile' ) {
    echo '<div class="header Fixed"><a href="#menu" title="Menu"><i class="fa fa-bars"></i></a></div>';
    } else if ( $detect->isTablet() || $_SESSION['layoutType'] == 'tablet' ){
    echo '<div class="header Fixed"><a href="#menu" title="Menu"><i class="fa fa-bars"></i></a></div>';
    } else {
    //
    }
    ?>
    Twitch.

Plugin Contributions

includes/templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/common/tpl_header.php

<!--bof-header logo and navigation display-->
    <?php
    if (!isset($flag_disable_header) || !$flag_disable_header) {
    ?>

<div id="headerWrapper">

<!--bof navigation display-->
    <div id="navMainWrapper" class="group onerow-fluid">
    <?php
    if ( $detect->isMobile() && !$detect->isTablet() || $_SESSION['layoutType'] == 'mobile' ) {
    } else if ( $detect->isTablet() || $_SESSION['layoutType'] == 'tablet' ){
    } else {
    //
    }
    ?>
    Yup, that's what I have, what should I have? Sory if I am appearing a bit thick here, but I probably am ...

Michael

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Hasher View Post

You're welcome to look at the actions of the logo on https://haredo.com and see if those stylesheet changes are what you are looking for.

We've taken the logo and put it in the Main_Page.

The columns are at the top until the screen width drops to the logo.gif width and, then, drop down to allow the logo to take over the top of the display.

This is one of many options you have. We could be more helpful had you given us some answers to the posting tips.

Page 77 of 108 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987 ... LastLast