Page 63 of 108 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Responsive Classic (built in to Zen Cart v1.5.5) [Support Thread]

ZC155f responsive_classic
    PHP 7.1

Out of the box install accessing with an iPhone 6S gives this PHP warning.
    I realize Warnings can generally be ignored but it may lead to problems in the future.
    What do all the entries before the warning mean?

Warning is NOT generated with PHP 7.0

Code:
     [20-Oct-2018 17:20:10 UTC] PHP Warning:  A non-numeric value encountered in /home/pcsnnets/public_html/155f/includes/classes/categories_ul_generator.php on line 58
    [20-Oct-2018 17:21:52 UTC] Request URI: /155f/, IP address: 76.182.229.147
    #1  zen_categories_ul_generator->buildBranch() called at [/home/pcsnnets/public_html/155f/includes/classes/categories_ul_generator.php:85]
    #2  zen_categories_ul_generator->buildTree() called at [/home/pcsnnets/public_html/155f/includes/templates/responsive_classic/templates/tpl_modules_mobile_menu.php:38]
    #3  require(/home/pcsnnets/public_html/155f/includes/templates/responsive_classic/templates/tpl_modules_mobile_menu.php) called at [/home/pcsnnets/public_html/155f/includes/templates/responsive_classic/common/tpl_main_page.php:258]
    #4  require(/home/pcsnnets/public_html/155f/includes/templates/responsive_classic/common/tpl_main_page.php) called at [/home/pcsnnets/public_html/155f/index.php:97]

[20-Oct-2018 17:21:52 UTC] PHP Warning:  A non-numeric value encountered in /home/pcsnnets/public_html/155f/includes/classes/categories_ul_generator.php on line 58

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by linuxguy2 View Post
    ZC155f responsive_classic
    PHP 7.1

Out of the box install accessing with an iPhone 6S gives this PHP warning.
    I realize Warnings can generally be ignored but it may lead to problems in the future.
    What do all the entries before the warning mean?

Warning is NOT generated with PHP 7.0

Code:
     [20-Oct-2018 17:20:10 UTC] PHP Warning:  A non-numeric value encountered in /home/pcsnnets/public_html/155f/includes/classes/categories_ul_generator.php on line 58
    [20-Oct-2018 17:21:52 UTC] Request URI: /155f/, IP address: 76.182.229.147
    #1  zen_categories_ul_generator->buildBranch() called at [/home/pcsnnets/public_html/155f/includes/classes/categories_ul_generator.php:85]
    #2  zen_categories_ul_generator->buildTree() called at [/home/pcsnnets/public_html/155f/includes/templates/responsive_classic/templates/tpl_modules_mobile_menu.php:38]
    #3  require(/home/pcsnnets/public_html/155f/includes/templates/responsive_classic/templates/tpl_modules_mobile_menu.php) called at [/home/pcsnnets/public_html/155f/includes/templates/responsive_classic/common/tpl_main_page.php:258]
    #4  require(/home/pcsnnets/public_html/155f/includes/templates/responsive_classic/common/tpl_main_page.php) called at [/home/pcsnnets/public_html/155f/index.php:97]

[20-Oct-2018 17:21:52 UTC] PHP Warning:  A non-numeric value encountered in /home/pcsnnets/public_html/155f/includes/classes/categories_ul_generator.php on line 58
    Solution by @mc12345678 here: https://www.zen-cart.com/showthread....79#post1349079
    (file: includes/classes/categories_ul_generator.php)

Cheers,

jpda

Plugin Contributions

Zen Cart 1.5.5f. Product quantity box shows "0". Is there a way to remove the 0 and have the quantity box blank?

Plugin Contributions

Hello,
    I am using 1.5.5f and responsive classic.
    I have it pretty much sorted on the webpage, however when I look at the phone it looks a bit of a mess.
    I have most things turned off so it isn't cluttered, however the search box still shows on the phone page even though it says off? The only way to remove it is to turn it off on the main pc size page. But I want it to be on that one.
    Also, I added a sliding banner and it seemed fine on my phone, I changed the width of the column on the large screen and I think it has made the scrolling banner on the phone screen tiny. Why wound this happen?
    It seems that things I do on the large screen affect the small screen but they souldn't?

Thank you
    Amy

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Leonard View Post
    Zen Cart 1.5.5f. Product quantity box shows "0". Is there a way to remove the 0 and have the quantity box blank?
    Yes, do you want to stop showing all quantities or just hide the 0 ?

Also, what pages of the site would you like this changed?
    Twitch.
    https://www.twitchtoo.com Do you work for free? Please donate.
    Twitch Base8 - Obsidian - This, is what's new.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by rainbow_pixie_star View Post
    Hello,
    I am using 1.5.5f and responsive classic.
    I have it pretty much sorted on the webpage, however when I look at the phone it looks a bit of a mess.
    I have most things turned off so it isn't cluttered, however the search box still shows on the phone page even though it says off? The only way to remove it is to turn it off on the main pc size page. But I want it to be on that one.
    Also, I added a sliding banner and it seemed fine on my phone, I changed the width of the column on the large screen and I think it has made the scrolling banner on the phone screen tiny. Why wound this happen?
    It seems that things I do on the large screen affect the small screen but they souldn't?

Thank you
    Amy
    IIRC on small screens (eg mobiles) the search box is relocated into the hamburger menu.

Plugin Contributions

Hi,
    I know but it is showing twice at the top of the page?
    Once on the ezpage which I guess is fine but also in the main box below even though it is turned off for mobile device.

Also the scrolling banner on there is tiny when it wasn't before.

I added some featured products to see if it sandwiched them between and shifted the sdearch bar down to the bottom of the page, which would have been fine. However it just puts them in a column below it and not in a grid?

craftjam.co.uk/test/index.php

Thank you
    Amy

Plugin Contributions

My issue is minor, but I'm being a bit pedantic so it would be nice to fix.

Basically if the 'Add selected Products to Cart' button is on screen there is a gap that appears between the filter-wrapper box and the box the 'add' button is in - if that makes sense.

Compare this -

http://61.245.139.145/zencart/index....index&cPath=12

to this -

http://61.245.139.145/zencart/index....index&cPath=29

If someone could please assist ... ?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by royaldave View Post
    My issue is minor, but I'm being a bit pedantic so it would be nice to fix.

Basically if the 'Add selected Products to Cart' button is on screen there is a gap that appears between the filter-wrapper box and the box the 'add' button is in - if that makes sense.

Compare this -

http://61.245.139.145/zencart/index....index&cPath=12

to this -

http://61.245.139.145/zencart/index....index&cPath=29

If someone could please assist ... ?
    Try this:
    includes/templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/css/stylesheet.css
    .button-top
    {
    width: 25%;
    text-align: right;
    margin: -10px 0px 0 0;
    margin-right: 0px;

padding-top: .2em;
    }

That should center the add selected products to cart button vertically for you.

To stretch the 'Displaying 1 (of 18 products)' text:

includes/templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/css/responsive_default.css

find #productListingTopNumber

and remove #productListingTopNumber from the list

or hide it
    width:16%!important;

becomes this:
    /*width:16%!important*/;
    And you may need to change:
    includes/templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/css/stylesheet.css
    find #productListingTopNumber
    adjust width: 25%;
    Last edited by twitchtoo; 1 Nov 2018 at 03:40 AM.
    Twitch.
    https://www.twitchtoo.com Do you work for free? Please donate.
    Twitch Base8 - Obsidian - This, is what's new.

Plugin Contributions

Thanks! The changes have improved the look of the page, however I am still getting that gap when the button appears.

Page 63 of 108 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast