Page 104 of 108 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1072
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Responsive Classic (built in to Zen Cart v1.5.5) [Support Thread]

I'm not finding a way to see this. I am currently using the Chrome extension found at https://chrome.google.com/webstore/d...ekfoccmk?hl=en It even has the new iPhones.

Regardless of whether toggling the view in the Chrome inspect window or using the extension, it's best to clear the cache after starting either one.

Could you do a screen shot of the differences and post them here?

Plugin Contributions

Hi,
    Thank you for your reply - I have attached some screenshots showing the issue. The desktop based mobile emulators seem to display correct CSS buttons. I can confirm that I have cleared the browser cache and this did not make a difference.

The issue can be seen when using actual mobile devices (I have tested with a new iphone SE, iphone X and ipad).

The light coloured pill style buttons appear on the product info page ‘add to cart’ (the page with the full product description) and the ‘search’ button in the mobile menu. This issue was mentioned in post #12.

I believe the buttons are styled by CSS – unfortunately I have been unable to find the code that is causing this issue.
    If possible please could you check on a mobile device to see if you can replicate the issue.
    --
    Many thanks
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	add to basket pill button.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	27.1 KB 
ID:	19763

Name:	add to basket mobile emulator.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	17.9 KB 
ID:	19762

Name:	search mobile emulator.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	26.6 KB 
ID:	19764

Name:	search pill button.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	32.4 KB 
ID:	19765

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by richard7315 View Post
    Hi,
    Thank you for your reply - I have attached some screenshots showing the issue. The desktop based mobile emulators seem to display correct CSS buttons. I can confirm that I have cleared the browser cache and this did not make a difference.

The issue can be seen when using actual mobile devices (I have tested with a new iphone SE, iphone X and ipad).

The light coloured pill style buttons appear on the product info page ‘add to cart’ (the page with the full product description) and the ‘search’ button in the mobile menu. This issue was mentioned in post #12.

I believe the buttons are styled by CSS – unfortunately I have been unable to find the code that is causing this issue.
    If possible please could you check on a mobile device to see if you can replicate the issue.
    --
    Many thanks
    Hi Richard,

Try adding the following to your stylesheet.css, it worked for me.

input.submit_button, input.cssButtonHover { -webkit-appearance: none; }

https://www.zen-cart.com/showthread....19#post1383119
    *Zen Cart eCommerce Solution - Putting the Dream of Owning an Online Business within reach of anyone!

Plugin Contributions

Hi rlexyd
    Thank you for your reply – I had missed the posts from you and janks regarding this issue. I have tried the suggested code and it seems to work perfectly.
    Many thanks for your help – it is much appreciated. I have submitted a bug report so this will hopefully be fixed on future versions of Zen Cart.

Plugin Contributions

I just installed latest zc. I have categories in the horizontal header bar. But they don't appear in the responsive view. With my other site 1.5.7, the categories do appear in responsive view. Is this something that has changed in 157C? I really would like to have the categories appear across my repsonsive view. Most customers don't know how to use the drop down menu.

Plugin Contributions

So, I am not having this problem with my other 157C websites. Whatever the problem is, its not related to zc version. Anyone know why I am not seeing categories bar on my android or tablet?

Plugin Contributions

Seriously? You know why they are missing, we had a conversation about this and you fixed it on at least one site... Category tabs are hidden on mobile
    and nobody cares that you think it is a bug because you think everything is a bug that is not exactly as you want it out of the box.
    Mike
    GeekHost - Zen Cart Certified & PCI Compliant Hosting
    The Zen Cart Forum...Better than a monitor covered with post-it notes!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by barco57 View Post
    Seriously? You know why they are missing, we had a conversation about this and you fixed it on at least one site... Category tabs are hidden on mobile
    and nobody cares that you think it is a bug because you think everything is a bug that is not exactly as you want it out of the box.
    I considered that a possibility. I'll have to find the solution. Is it in this thread? It is true though that half the people have no clue about drop down menus on cell phones. You're lucky if they can figure out its possible to scroll down. No point in showing these people, they never remember it 2 minutes after you show them.

I dont remember saying it was a bug in my most recent post.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by pixelpadre View Post
    So, I am not having this problem with my other 157C websites. Whatever the problem is, its not related to zc version. Anyone know why I am not seeing categories bar on my android or tablet?

ok, so i just searched this thread and can't find it anywhere.

Plugin Contributions

Header banner is obstructed by menu bar at least on my android.