Page 33 of 108 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Changing size of quantity box

Quote Originally Posted by marton_1 View Post
    The width is controlled in the stylesheet.css ".list-input input[type=text]" ca. line 316, you could change this.
    You need to check if the class .list-input is used anywhere else on your site for size of input boxes!
    THANK YOU! That did it. Now can you help me glue back the hair on my head I pulled out while trying to fix this???

Carol

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Changing size of quantity box

Quote Originally Posted by spminis View Post
    THANK YOU! That did it. Now can you help me glue back the hair on my head I pulled out while trying to fix this???

Carol
    Sorry, if I had a solution for that I would use it on my ageing head :)

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Responsive Classic (built in to Zen Cart v1.5.5) [Support Thread]

Quote Originally Posted by marton_1 View Post
    if you use, for example, https://tools.pingdom.com/ it gives you clues where you are slow
    Well, it is obviously something with Responsive. If I switch to Classic (unmodified) everything is lightening fast. I don't have time to track it down...maybe devs will find a cure. I'll stick to Classic for now.

I am subscribed to this tread and will keep an eye out for a fix.

Thanks.
    Last edited by mikeel100; 12 Jan 2017 at 05:58 PM.

Plugin Contributions

Hi, I have a problem with the size of the product listing when viewing the product list. The height of each item in the list is way too high. It is the same when viewing in landscape on a tablet. All other views are fine although I would prefer a slightly lesser height in portrait on the tablet. I would also prefer a grid/column layout for the product list. Is there a plugin that would produce this? If not, can the height of the listings be altered? You can see the issue at:

http://www.lowcostcomputersupplies.c...1&keyword=t071

Thank you in advance for any advice.

Plugin Contributions

@Axeman
    The problem appears to be related to the image code block.

stylesheet.css #302

.list-image {
    float: left;
    margin-right: 5%;
    min-height: 200px;
    min-width: 20%;
    }

Adjust the min-height to something more preferable, like say 100px.

Also, removing the showing of quantity in stock would help as well.

Plugin Contributions

Many thanks for your reply Rob. I will give that a go.

Plugin Contributions

Many thanks for your help Rob. I have made the change to the min-height and it has worked to a degree. The listings are still too big because of the height. I have found a black thick line at the top of the bar where the headings are as well. I have noticed that the price is tucked under the description and that the quantity box is situated on the far right and seems to be on a line that is lower than the price. Is there a way to rearrange the listing so that the price is above the quantity box and that they are both in line with the listing. In pre-responsive versions of Zen Cart this is how it was laid out. Since the responsive version has come out I have had this problem. The biggest issue is that tablets and PC users have to keep scrolling when I have lots of products on one page. Does anyone know where the layout is set?

http://www.lowcostcomputersupplies.c...cPath=66_67_88

Plugin Contributions

Just a quick update. I have managed to reduce the size a bit further. Still not right, but better than it was. I have changed the padding so that it has specified 0px at the top and the bottom as follows:

.productListing-odd{padding:0px 20px 0px 20px;overflow:hidden;}
    .productListing-even{padding:0px 20px 0px 20px;overflow:hidden;}

Although this is a fix to a degree, it still does not look quite right. I would still like to alter the layout so the price is the same level as the product name and the quantity box is in line with the short description. Can you tell me where the html/php file is that allows me to alter this? Also, the layout of the product info page is awful. Can you tell me where I might find the file to change this layout? Thanks.

Plugin Contributions

Default Changing the hover color of Home / Login text in the upper left corner

The "Home / Login" text in the upper left corner changes color when you travel over the text.

How can I change the color?

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Changing the hover color of Home / Login text in the upper left corner

Quote Originally Posted by jodean View Post
    The "Home / Login" text in the upper left corner changes color when you travel over the text.

How can I change the color?
    My stylesheet is slightly different as we use a color change mod BUT, the login should be controlled in the stylesheet_colors under a call similar to #navMain ul li a You would need to find the color used for hover and change that.

Keep in mind that there are many ways to place color (or not) to a link. Link, visited, hover, and active are all used AND sometime text-decoration:none to remove the underline.

Page 33 of 108 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast