Page 42 of 108 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Responsive Classic (built in to Zen Cart v1.5.5) [Support Thread]

I can remove the offending characters by omitting text in the inspect mode. That tells me the offending code is hard-coded in a file somewhere. It was probably entered before everything was upgraded to utf8.

Try using the Developer's toolkit to search for Return to the Product List. That should give you some idea as to where the file is located.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by zskiman View Post
    Having a horrible time trying to track down an issue that i'm having with font awsome. This one is driving me nut as i've spent tons of hours trying to track it down. here is a link that displays issue

http://www.babciaspierogi.com/store/...&products_id=1

all my buttons are showing the "diamond ? ", but the header glyphs are showing fine on mobile, its mostly the main content buttons ?? i have installed css3 buttons, but have disabled them to make sure they weren't the issue and the broken glyphs are still showing up. i'm using the responsive classic template and v1.5.5b of zen cart.

any help would be appreciated.
    Just a shot in the dark. Are you using Firefox? If so you might try resetting Firefox back to original (no add-in). Seems I remember having the same issue and it turned out to be some setting in the browser.

Plugin Contributions

Hi.

I'm new to the forum but have been using Zencart for a few years with v151. I have enough knowledge to tweak things around the edges but can't get to the root of this problem. I've just upgraded to v155e and the Picaflor Azul Responsive Classic template. I'm having an issue with the layout of the mobile menu and can't find any help for this specific problem on the forum or elsewhere. If you could help I'd be very grateful.

Details:
    Current ZC version 1.5.5e
    Server Apache PHP 7.0.24
    MySQL version 10.1.28-MariaDB
    Website URL: www.welovefabric.co.uk

The problem:

My products are stored in the following category structure:

-All Fabrics
    -Fabric Shop
    -Cotton Fabric
    -(products)
    -Polyester Fabric
    -(products)
    -Fat Quarters
    -(products)
    - ...etc...
    -Lace Shop
    -(products)

So one main category with no products, and two sub-categories which include the products.

The menu structure shows correctly on the desktop version of the site. I don't want to see the "All Fabrics" category and "Categories with 0 Products Status" is set to "0". On a mobile screen, the menu initially does not show the categories, but a row of half-height is in the position with "2>" on the right side, partially overlapped by the "All products..." row. The "2>" is clickable but it's easy to hit "All products..." instead.

Can the menu start expanded? What's going wrong?

Images can be found here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0By...3BKcUlKN2ZHMWs
    I was unable to upload images to the forum as the uploader didn't work...

Many thanks for your help.
    Andy.

Plugin Contributions

Hello group!

I could figure out how to use "Inspect" tool on Computer Browser and find what line to adjust on stylesheet_colors_split.css file.
    So this makes it good only on PC's.

Please suggest what tools or techniques to use in order to find which line to modify in responsive_mobile.css and responsive_tablet.css ?

Thank you in advance.

Plugin Contributions

in either firefox or chrome, hit F12.
    In chrome, look for what looks like a mobile phone an tablet in the upper-left corner of the tool areaa.
    In firefox, hit F12 and look to the far right of the toolbar to a mobile phone icon.

Plugin Contributions

To get more close mobile/tablet view on a sedktop add to your url /index.php?main_page=index&layoutType=mobile
    so the url will be like: http://www.yourdomain.co.il/index.ph...outType=mobile
    That was for mobile view.
    For tablet view change the "type=mobile" to "type=tablet"
    and do not forget to make shift+F5 refresh.
    When need to go back to Desktop view type "type=dekstop" as sample above.

Plugin Contributions

@megashopper
    You can play in the file /includes/templates/responsive_classic /templates/tpl_modules_mobile_menu.php
    There you can change the "things" you do not like to show on mobiles.
    For example around line #33 to hide "categories" I added <!-- and --> to cancel this line:
    Code:
    <!-- <li><span><?php echo BOX_HEADING_CATEGORIES; ?></span> -->

Plugin Contributions

Thank you for the reply to all.

Attachment 17362

I uploaded file where I am trying to see reference to responsive_mobile.css file.

I am thinking that mobile appearance should be in mobile template.

But I can not find any mention of it at all.

Does it mean that I can not change for an example size of the box independent on PC and mobile?

Or I am looking in wrong place?

Is the /includes/templates/responsive_classic /templates/tpl_modules_mobile_menu.php place to do it?

Plugin Contributions

Can you send your url ?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by gunni View Post
    Can you send your url ?
    http://www.idmedicaltags.com/store/i...roducts_id=142

Page 42 of 108 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292 ... LastLast