Page 5 of 108 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Responsive Classic (built in to Zen Cart v1.5.5) [Support Thread]

Rather than use the define pages editor, I tend to do everything with ezpages, I've disabled the information sidebox, so this doesn't show in desktop.

So how do I prevent 'information' from showing up in the menu on mobile/tablet?

TIA.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Justrimless View Post
    Rather than use the define pages editor, I tend to do everything with ezpages, I've disabled the information sidebox, so this doesn't show in desktop.

So how do I prevent 'information' from showing up in the menu on mobile/tablet?

TIA.
    Edit:

I commented out a bunch of stuff in
    /includes/templates/responsive_classic/templates/tpl_modules_mobile_menu.php and it seems to have done the trick. If there's a nicer way please advise.

<!--<li><span><?php echo BOX_HEADING_INFORMATION; ?></span>.....etc.....</li>-->

Plugin Contributions

Or I suspect, admin > define page status
    and change them all to zero.

Plugin Contributions

zc 1.5.5 w Responsive Sheffield Blue 2.0

Is there an update/hack/patch/snippet I can use to include iPad Pro (12.9") in the mobile detect? My header scrunches up in portrait mode (but everything works). Everything seems fine in landscape mode. It looks like this tablet isn't recognized as a tablet - all the sideboxes are present etc.

It's not a big issue - probably only few people other than me using this and who knows if Apple will keep it. But just thought I'd ask.

Asking on this forum as it seems are more general question than specific to the template I'm using.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by soxophoneplayer View Post
    zc 1.5.5 w Responsive Sheffield Blue 2.0

Is there an update/hack/patch/snippet I can use to include iPad Pro (12.9") in the mobile detect? My header scrunches up in portrait mode (but everything works). Everything seems fine in landscape mode. It looks like this tablet isn't recognized as a tablet - all the sideboxes are present etc.

It's not a big issue - probably only few people other than me using this and who knows if Apple will keep it. But just thought I'd ask.

Asking on this forum as it seems are more general question than specific to the template I'm using.

You can download the latest version of mobile detect here https://github.com/serbanghita/Mobil...ile_Detect.php
    see if that solves your problem.

Plugin Contributions

On the header drop down menu only parent categories are showing. I am seeing this on several sites. Do we need to make changes elsewhere for subcategories to show in the drop down?
    Probably a silly question I know.
    Thanks for the help.

Plugin Contributions

great template!

is there a way to turn the category pages into grid layout?
    http://www.undercoveradmin.com/shop/...=index&cPath=2

I would like the products to display in a grid format not inline the way they are

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by ravynw34 View Post
    On the header drop down menu only parent categories are showing. I am seeing this on several sites. Do we need to make changes elsewhere for subcategories to show in the drop down?
    Probably a silly question I know.
    Thanks for the help.
    Yes, this is correct. You can take a look at the menu authors site for the menu for more information on customizing it:

http://mmenu.frebsite.nl/

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by sweetmade View Post
    great template!

is there a way to turn the category pages into grid layout?
    http://www.undercoveradmin.com/shop/...=index&cPath=2

I would like the products to display in a grid format not inline the way they are
    Yes, natively, the grid layout does not come with zen cart v1.x. You will need to add a plugin like snaf or column layout grid for the grid layout. There may be versions of those plugins on github that are responsive.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Thanks so much for the info.

Quote Originally Posted by picaflor-azul View Post
    Yes, this is correct. You can take a look at the menu authors site for the menu for more information on customizing it:

http://mmenu.frebsite.nl/

Thanks,

Anne

Page 5 of 108 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast