Page 55 of 108 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Responsive Classic (built in to Zen Cart v1.5.5) [Support Thread]

Thank you! I will start with that now. But still looking for menu issue.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by MaxBodine View Post
    Thank you! I will start with that now. But still looking for menu issue.
    I looked at your site with my desktop computer and using the Chrome browser mobile simulation but your menu issue did not show up, it showed up when I accessed your site with my Android smart phone.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by marton_1 View Post
    I looked at your site with my desktop computer and using the Chrome browser mobile simulation but your menu issue did not show up, it showed up when I accessed your site with my Android smart phone.
    Tried again with with my desktop computer and using the Chrome browser mobile simulation and your menu issue did show up

Plugin Contributions

From an inspection of the site in mobile portrait.

Mixed Content: The page at '<URL>' was loaded over HTTPS, but requested an insecure stylesheet '<URL>'. This request has been blocked; the content must be served over HTTPS.
    Mixed Content: The page at 'https://www.uesakausa.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_5_19&products_id=17' was loaded over HTTPS, but requested an insecure stylesheet 'http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Wellfleet'. This request has been blocked; the content must be served over HTTPS.
    If you're going to use special google fonts, you'll need to serve them up with https versus http

Plugin Contributions

dbltoe Thank you I missed that. I will work on that now too and update if that fixed it. Thanks marton_1 on the chrome mobile view too.

Plugin Contributions

I changed the fonts to https. Didn't fix it. But needed to be done, good house cleaning.

I have not used the chrome mobile part of inspect before. This is my console errors below. I am not sure on the top error. The bottom three are blocking the icons in the mega menu. I am not understanding these. The mega menu is hidden in mobile view. But how would I fix these. Appreciate any direction to these issues.

index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=23&products_id=26&zenid=u4grf702aur20f10u 41tu6g761:27 A parser-blocking, cross site (i.e. different eTLD+1) script, https://code.jquery.com/jquery-1.12.0.min.js, is invoked via document.write. The network request for this script MAY be blocked by the browser in this or a future page load due to poor network connectivity. If blocked in this page load, it will be confirmed in a subsequent console message. See https://www.chromestatus.com/feature/5718547946799104 for more details.

(anonymous) @ index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=23&products_id=26&zenid=u4grf702aur20f10u 41tu6g761:27
    index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=23&products_id=26&zenid=u4grf702aur20f10u 41tu6g761:461 GET https://www.uesakausa.com/includes/t...TEREST_ICON_SM 403 (Forbidden)
    index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=23&products_id=26&zenid=u4grf702aur20f10u 41tu6g761:463 GET https://www.uesakausa.com/includes/t...s/BLOG_ICON_SM 403 (Forbidden)
    index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=23&products_id=26&zenid=u4grf702aur20f10u 41tu6g761:462 GET https://www.uesakausa.com/includes/t...GOOGLE_ICON_SM 403 (Forbidden)

Plugin Contributions

FORMATTING PRODUCT LISTS
    Got my site nearly exactly as I want it - thank you for all the assistance from the forums - especially because what I am doing is not in the main stream.

BUT

On mobile view my product displays are hugely wasteful of space and I would like to condense them.
    This should be simple but I am blowed if can find where the format elements are entered.
    I attach a shot to show what i mean .
    Al I want to do is to reduce the size of the input quantity window- that will allow me to get down to one or two lines per product and also "pack down " the vertical spacing. All that will mean 5 or six products will list where just over two exist at the moment

same issue with the cart

I know what to do and how to do it - but I cannot seem to get the actual file(s) where I make the changes.

I am not sure whether I am just being stupid ( probable) or whether the changes I have made have impacted (unlikely since it displays correctly) or have i left a formatting element in from sections I have removed.
    But the main problem is that I just cant seem to find the correct files - I know its TRIVIAL BUT !!!

Using 1.55f and OPC1.5
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by shayne; 12 Jun 2018 at 02:14 PM.

Plugin Contributions

[linuxguy2;1346133]I'm having the BLANK SCREEN issue after installing css_js_loader version 5.1.1 OR version 4.0.3 on the responsive_classic template..
    Installed 1.5.5f manually and thru my host(s) Softaculous and Installitron (sp)
    Running 1.5.5f on PHP 7.1 and tested on two different hosts.
    Godaddy & Host Tornado (hostt.net) which I have been running ZenCart 1.5 & PHP 5.x for over 4 years now and haven't had any issues.
    Have done several installs of css_js_loader with out any issues until now.

View source and all the code is there but I get a white blank screen with the responsive_classic template.
    Switch to the Classic template and all's well.
    Why is this font awesome css being pulled from a remote site?
    When I plug that CSS URL into a browser it errors out.
    I'm thinking that's the problem...

+++++++++++++++++++++
    Code:
      <base href="http://www.linuxguy2.com/zc155f/" />
      <link rel="canonical" href="http://www.linuxguy2.com/zc155f/" />

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" media="print" href="includes/templates/responsive_classic/css/print_stylesheet.css" />
    <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="/zc155f/includes/templates/responsive_classic/css/stylesheet.css" />
    <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="/zc155f/includes/templates/responsive_classic/css/stylesheet_colors.css" />
    <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="/zc155f/includes/templates/responsive_classic/css/stylesheet_css_buttons.css" />

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="includes/templates/responsive_classic/css/responsive.css" /><link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="includes/templates/responsive_classic/css/responsive_default.css" />  <script type="text/javascript">document.documentElement.className = 'no-fouc';</script>
      <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="//maxcdn.bootstrapcdn.com/font-awesome/4.7.0/css/font-awesome.min.css" />
    </head>
    After further testing font-awesome code does work.

Issue resolved in css_js_loader thread.
    Instructions need to be corrected. jquery code was being deleted and not replaced.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by shayne View Post
    FORMATTING PRODUCT LISTS
    Got my site nearly exactly as I want it - thank you for all the assistance from the forums - especially because what I am doing is not in the main stream.

BUT

On mobile view my product displays are hugely wasteful of space and I would like to condense them.
    This should be simple but I am blowed if can find where the format elements are entered.
    I attach a shot to show what i mean .
    Al I want to do is to reduce the size of the input quantity window- that will allow me to get down to one or two lines per product and also "pack down " the vertical spacing. All that will mean 5 or six products will list where just over two exist at the moment

same issue with the cart

I know what to do and how to do it - but I cannot seem to get the actual file(s) where I make the changes.

I am not sure whether I am just being stupid ( probable) or whether the changes I have made have impacted (unlikely since it displays correctly) or have i left a formatting element in from sections I have removed.
    But the main problem is that I just cant seem to find the correct files - I know its TRIVIAL BUT !!!

Using 1.55f and OPC1.5
    Working on this myself and I agree. Seems the responsive layouts have gotten very lose. Not everyone wants their screens spread out
    In 2014 MC12345678 created a check box text box plugin which with a couple tweaks allowed me to make a very tight layout. That was with the classic (static) template with the CGL plugin. I'm looking to do the same with the responsive_classic template. Because it's a wholesale operation I can't show the actual site but the layout is as follows. the spacing between lines is uniform on the site.
    I have 4 columns with my images set to 175px square. No right sidebar.

Part number
    description
    Name:  cbtb.jpg
Views: 175
Size:  5.0 KB

Plugin Contributions

Can't get right sideboxes to display correctly in desktop view. They are in the center column after all center column text. Left sideboxes display correctly. I saw the post about left and right sidebox widths not being a multiple of 10. Mine are set to 200px and 150px respectively. Tried changing them, but still displayed right sideboxes in center. This is my first attempt at using the responsive classic template and still getting desktop appearance correct. zc v1.5.5f. Cloned the template with lat9's tool and installed the color change addon.