Page 56 of 108 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866106 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Responsive Classic (built in to Zen Cart v1.5.5) [Support Thread]

Hard to see what to do without a peek under the hood.

Like the posting tips say, use something like yoursiteDOTcom if you don't want the search engines grabbing it just yet.

Plugin Contributions

Site still on my development site. Attachment shows lower half of home page with right sideboxes (search and shopping cart shown) in center.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sample.jpg 
Views:	89 
Size:	21.1 KB 
ID:	17925

Plugin Contributions

You've somehow managed to change the hierarchy of the column divs and added a #bannerThree in between the center column and the .col150 for the right column.

The settings you have would probably work if it didn't have all the announcements in the wrong place.

Without being able to see the php, it appears that you wanted to add the announcements at the bottom of the main content.

Several ways to go from here. Easiest might be to go back to the original file and put the announcements in the define_main_page.php file.

Plugin Contributions

Yes, I've had a banner at the top of the center column for announcements for ages. Didn't realize it screwed up the div's. Would really like to keep the banner in the top of the center column because it's easy to add, delete or change announcements from the admin. If I move them to the define_main_page, I can still edit them in the admin, but they will appear below the "Welcome Guest" text. I think I'll chase down the div problem before going the define_main_page route. Thanks for your help!

Plugin Contributions

Working now. Missed a </div> at the end of the banner html. Thanks for the div hint!

Plugin Contributions

I just moved this site to 1.5.5 from 1.3.8 and am using the responsive classic template:
    https://yarngalleryonline.com
    Even though I have the contact and other information pages set to display the link, the only link in the footer is the home link.
    How to get the contact and other links to show up?

Thanks

Plugin Contributions

OK, I have figured out how to add it via an EZ Pages link, but is this the 'best' way to do this? I thought it would have included the various links by default.

Plugin Contributions

Sorry if I have missed this. I have installed a clean version of Zencart and when resizing my browser to see how it responds when I get to mobile view there is no menu or a collapsible menu. The normal categories in menu are working ok until resized then just disappear. Can anyone suggest how to resolve this?

Name:	Untitled.png 
Views:	57 
Size:	111.6 KB 
ID:	17948
    Last edited by johndoes; 25 Jun 2018 at 10:52 PM.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by johndoes View Post
    Sorry if I have missed this. I have installed a clean version of Zencart and when resizing my browser to see how it responds when I get to mobile view there is no menu or a collapsible menu. The normal categories in menu are working ok until resized then just disappear. Can anyone suggest how to resolve this?

Name:	Untitled.png 
Views:	57 
Size:	111.6 KB 
ID:	17948
    So turning off Category Tabs Menu adds the mobile menu but applies it throughout all screen sizes. Is there anyway to have both. Only showing one in mobile view and the other in all other viewpoints?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by johndoes View Post
    So turning off Category Tabs Menu adds the mobile menu but applies it throughout all screen sizes. Is there anyway to have both. Only showing one in mobile view and the other in all other viewpoints?
    For viewing Mobile view @desktop you should type:
    http://www.yoursite.com/index.php?ma..._mode=isMobile

For Tablet:
    http://www.yoursite.coml/index.php?m..._mode=isTablet

For turning back to desktop:
    http://www.yoursite.coml/index.php?m...mode=isdesktop

and then make your screen smaller or use at Chrome browser the developer tools to see Mobile or other view.