Page 6 of 108 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Responsive Classic (built in to Zen Cart v1.5.5) [Support Thread]

I love zen cart.......with the new responsive theme. Finally....

Hey, my ez pages are set to left column only. On my droid they will not appear. But if I set the ez pages to header, they will appear on the android. I really dont want another navigation bar in the header. Is there a work around?

Thanks for finally putting out ZC with a default responsive theme. Now I can tank Magento.

Plugin Contributions

in the /includes/templates/responsive_classic/jscript/jscript_responsive_framework.php file

find:
    Code:
    $('#ezpages').css({ 'display': 'none', 'visibility': 'hidden' });
    change to:
    Code:
    $('#ezpages').css({  });
    Quote Originally Posted by pixelpadre View Post
    I love zen cart.......with the new responsive theme. Finally....

Hey, my ez pages are set to left column only. On my droid they will not appear. But if I set the ez pages to header, they will appear on the android. I really dont want another navigation bar in the header. Is there a work around?

Thanks for finally putting out ZC with a default responsive theme. Now I can tank Magento.
    Website - Github. Like the ZCA Bootstrap 4 Template? Donations Welcome. Bootstrap Plugins?

Plugin Contributions

Easy enough.

Is there a good reason that the ez pages were omitted from the normal display mode? Or was it just a matter of code constrictions.? It seems such an easy fix that it makes me wonder why it wasn't coded like that from the get-go.

Plugin Contributions

By default all the side-boxes are hidden on mobile devices and the off-canvas mobile menu is displayed.

Easy enough.

Is there a good reason that the ez pages were omitted from the normal display mode? Or was it just a matter of code constrictions.? It seems such an easy fix that it makes me wonder why it wasn't coded like that from the get-go.
    Website - Github. Like the ZCA Bootstrap 4 Template? Donations Welcome. Bootstrap Plugins?

Plugin Contributions

Ah.

So your fix wont work because ez pages wont be displayed on the off canvas mobile menu unless ez pages is checked for Header.

Plugin Contributions

Hi anne and all,
    I have installed this fantastic new version and want to thank you all it is great, just what I wanted.
    have looked through the language plugins and installed five langauges, I have modified the language PHP for each one and everything works fine.
    I would now like to customize the main page (define main page php) to have several boxes that can be controled by remote css in the css files, this way I can change the look for all langauges from one file, I have tried using div html to create the boxes but this throughs the whole page out, I have tried a table format but this is not controlable but does not alter the page https://www.brocante-de-france.com/
    I have tried anne's "home page hover" this looks great but forces all the side bars down the page below the "main page", even when I alter the width to 500px in the css
    Does any one have any ideas on how I can create five or six small floating boxes in the area covered by the define main page php that are controled by css for size and colour and be easy to fill with text from admin pages editor for all langauges?
    perhaps itis not possible
    I tried the following from http://www.w3schools.com/html/html_layout.asp
    HTML Code:
    <div id="header">
    <h1>City Gallery</h1>
    </div>

<div id="nav">
    London<br>
    Paris<br>
    Tokyo
    </div>

<div id="section">
    <h1>London</h1>
    <p>London is the capital city of England. It is the most populous city in the United Kingdom,
    with a metropolitan area of over 13 million inhabitants.</p>
    <p>Standing on the River Thames, London has been a major settlement for two millennia,
    its history going back to its founding by the Romans, who named it Londinium.</p>
    </div>

<div id="footer">
    Copyright W3Schools.com
    </div>
    as it easy for me to change the text and control sizes alignment from css
    but it destroyed the layout
    All comments greatly appreciated
    Regards paul
    ps once I am sure that the langauges work properly I will submit them as plugins for v155

Plugin Contributions

Ah.

So your fix wont work because ez pages wont be displayed on the off canvas mobile menu unless ez pages is checked for Header.
    Yes it does work, this allows the ez-pages side-box to appear on mobile devices. Has nothing to do with the ez-pages header bar or off-canvas menu settings.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by albi1kenoby View Post
    Hi anne and all,
    I have installed this fantastic new version and want to thank you all it is great, just what I wanted.
    have looked through the language plugins and installed five langauges, I have modified the language PHP for each one and everything works fine.
    I would now like to customize the main page (define main page php) to have several boxes that can be controled by remote css in the css files, this way I can change the look for all langauges from one file, I have tried using div html to create the boxes but this throughs the whole page out, I have tried a table format but this is not controlable but does not alter the page https://www.brocante-de-france.com/
    I have tried anne's "home page hover" this looks great but forces all the side bars down the page below the "main page", even when I alter the width to 500px in the css
    Does any one have any ideas on how I can create five or six small floating boxes in the area covered by the define main page php that are controled by css for size and colour and be easy to fill with text from admin pages editor for all langauges?
    perhaps itis not possible
    I tried the following from http://www.w3schools.com/html/html_layout.asp
    HTML Code:
    <div id="header">
    <h1>City Gallery</h1>
    </div>

<div id="nav">
    London<br>
    Paris<br>
    Tokyo
    </div>

<div id="section">
    <h1>London</h1>
    <p>London is the capital city of England. It is the most populous city in the United Kingdom,
    with a metropolitan area of over 13 million inhabitants.</p>
    <p>Standing on the River Thames, London has been a major settlement for two millennia,
    its history going back to its founding by the Romans, who named it Londinium.</p>
    </div>

<div id="footer">
    Copyright W3Schools.com
    </div>
    as it easy for me to change the text and control sizes alignment from css
    but it destroyed the layout
    All comments greatly appreciated
    Regards paul
    ps once I am sure that the langauges work properly I will submit them as plugins for v155
    Any additional HTML elements should display correctly without breaking the layout if and opening and closing tag are defined.

I can't access your site to see if their is something else causing an issue in the layout.

Plugin Contributions

.css Issue with 155a in portrait views with cell phones

Android Portrait view and iphones portrait views. When checking out of the shopping cart the shipping option are way out of line and also the checkout total on the next page the spacing is wacked ...
    Any ideas?????
    www . haredo dot com/155a_test
    Mark
    Hare Do

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by haredo View Post
    .css Issue with 155a in portrait views with cell phones

Android Portrait view and iphones portrait views. When checking out of the shopping cart the shipping option are way out of line and also the checkout total on the next page the spacing is wacked ...
    Any ideas?????
    www . haredo dot com/155a_test
    First, I would add a break to the main content area

in:
    Code:
    includes/templates/responsive_classic/common/tpl_main_page.php
    add:
    Code:
    <br class="clearboth" />
    inside the closing div for the center column

around line 183
    Code:
        <div id="bannerFour" class="banners"><?php echo zen_display_banner('static', $banner); ?></div>
    <?php
        }
      }
    ?>
    <br class="clearboth" /> <---- ADD
      </div>
    then in
    Code:
    includes/templates/responsive_classic/css/responsive_default.css
    around line 96

and in
    Code:
    includes/templates/responsive_classic/css/responsive_mobile.css
    around line 74

find:
    Code:
    /*bof checkout*/
    #checkoutPayment .forward, #checkoutShipping .forward{float:none;width:100%;}
    and comment out
    Code:
    /*bof checkout*/
    /*#checkoutPayment .forward, #checkoutShipping .forward{float:none;width:100%;}*/

Page 6 of 108 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast