Page 72 of 108 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Responsive Classic (built in to Zen Cart v1.5.5) [Support Thread]

Quote Originally Posted by kdevita View Post
    I was just wondering if there is any way to change the colors on the responsive template on 1.56a? I have read the posts and nothing seems to really explain how I would do this? I thought by doing it in the stylesheet colors.css that would take care of it, but no matter what I do they won't change. I really didn't want to have to change templates because I already have add ons installed for this template. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
    Part of your problem might be a glitch in the files for 1.5.6a. It has been replaced with 1.5.6b for a reason. Lots of little bugs.

As to the responsive_classic, I suggest getting two mods to create a new template as the second step (first being the quick move to 1.5.6b). Color Change and Clone a Template mods allow you to change the way the colors are done and, then, clone the result to a template with your name on it.

Along the way, you will want to make sure the stylesheets are set to the proper permission and know that just changing something in the web toolkit part of a browser will not make the change permanent. File permissions (other than the configure.php files) should be 644 while folders may depend on your system. Generally 755 for folders.

Plugin Contributions

v1.5.6b PHP 7.3 www.dazzlersharmonynecklace.com

Hello - I need some assistance please - I'm having problems with the way my mobile pages render (see images below) - large 'whitespace' area to the left of all pages - home page scrolls right as well as down, other pages do not scroll right, all content is bunched to one side. Left side boxes are activated, none to the right - no sideboxes are showing.

Have changed line 55 in stylesheet.css to .onerow-fluid{width:90% !important;margin:auto;} [was 75%] - changing it back to 75% doesn't change anything.

So not sure what to do now - any help will be appreciated.

cheers,
    Mike

home page 1
    Attachment 18525

home page 2 scrolled towards right
    Attachment 18526

category page
    Attachment 18527

same category page scrolled down
    Attachment 18528

Plugin Contributions

All sorted - thanks for responses.

Plugin Contributions

Hello

Mobile phone side left pop-up window classification, I hope the default is to directly display the first-level classification, how to modify the code.
    As the screenshot below, how to modify the code

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	QQ截图20190715115301.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	22.3 KB 
ID:	18552

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by kdevita View Post
    I was just wondering if there is any way to change the colors on the responsive template on 1.56a? I have read the posts and nothing seems to really explain how I would do this? I thought by doing it in the stylesheet colors.css that would take care of it, but no matter what I do they won't change. I really didn't want to have to change templates because I already have add ons installed for this template. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
    There is a separate stylesheet with all of the template colors, includes/templates/respnosive_classic/css/stylesheet_colors.css. My guess is that you are not clearing your browser cache or refreshing the page. Possibly you are not editing the correct stylesheet.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

This theme is very good, but the product detail page image is not friendly.
    Product master map and detail map display method is not conducive to website operation.
    I found a few old plugins, but they are only suitable for desktop webpages, not for mobile phones and tablets.
    Is there any plugin that can solve this problem? Can beautify the display of the main picture and detail map of the product, while supporting the computer, mobile and tablet.

Name:	c.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	33.3 KB 
ID:	18569

Plugin Contributions

hello
    I use responsive_sheffield_blue with zencart and I am very happy with the 2.
    just a question.
    Is the last version of responsive_sheffield_blue (version 2 - 2015) compatible with the last version of Zencart 1.5.6c.
    best regards and thank's for your work

Plugin Contributions

Probably would need some massaging to update code. You could get a better answer in the thread for the template. https://www.zen-cart.com/showthread....Sheffield+Blue

Plugin Contributions

Hello, I am using the latest 1.5.6c version. Responsive classic template I intend to alter. I added cloned template associating it with my second language which is Hebrew (right to left)

Name:	lang-assosiation.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	17.3 KB 
ID:	18657
    Right to left language alignment renders good when it comes to desktop view. (I created a file ...css/hebrew_stylesheet.css). However when you switch language in mobile or tablet view you need your left header menu slideout to be on another side of screen. Basically all the header elements to be placed vise versa where they suppose to be so as not to render the way you see on screenshots while the in english side everything works properly.

Name:	he-mob-view-insp.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	37.0 KB 
ID:	18658

Name:	he-mob-menu.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	33.5 KB 
ID:	18659
    I would really appreciate your advise.
    Here is live view http://ingars.org/index.php?main_page=index
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Plugin Contributions

@Ingar, the styling that controls how that mobile-menu is displayed is /css/jquery.mmenu.all.css, working on conjunction with the responsive_default.css, responsive_mobile.css and responsive_tablet.css files (in the same directory).

Page 72 of 108 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast