Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default We detect that you currently have v1.5.2, and must perform the updates to get to...

I completed a clean install of 1.5.5 MySQL 5.5.48, PHP 7.0.3. The initial install went fine and I was able to login to the admin and see the catalog fine. I exported the database with drop table from the live 1.5.0 site and imported it to the 1.5.5 database. I launched the install again and selected upgrade. The upgrade of the database failed for 1.5.3 to 1.5.4 with the message "Could not update to version 1.5.4. We detect that you currently have v1.5.2, and must perform the updates to get to version 1.5.3 first.". I saw that this occurred during the beta test but you were unable to reproduce it. Well I can

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: We detect that you currently have v1.5.2, and must perform the updates to get to.

There should be some zc_install logs in the /logs folder that will identify the issues that were found.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: We detect that you currently have v1.5.2, and must perform the updates to get to.

I replaced the user and dbname info in the messages
    Code:
    text/x-log zcInstallDEBUG-1458331595-162178.log ( ASCII text )

[18-Mar-2016 15:06:35 America/Chicago] MySQL error 1146 encountered during zc_install:
    Table 'xxuserxx_xxdbnamexx.whos_online' doesn't exist
    TRUNCATE TABLE whos_online;
    ---------------

[18-Mar-2016 15:06:35 America/Chicago] MySQL error 1146 encountered during zc_install:
    Table 'xxuserxx_xxdbnamexx.db_cache' doesn't exist
    TRUNCATE TABLE db_cache;
    ---------------

[18-Mar-2016 15:06:35 America/Chicago] MySQL error 1062 encountered during zc_install:
    Duplicate entry '246' for key 'PRIMARY'
    INSERT INTO zen_countries (countries_id, countries_name, countries_iso_code_2, countries_iso_code_3, address_format_id) VALUES (246,'South Sudan','SS','SSD','1');
    ---------------

[18-Mar-2016 15:06:35 America/Chicago] MySQL error 1067 encountered during zc_install:
    Invalid default value for 'pwd_last_change_date'
    ALTER TABLE zen_admin MODIFY admin_pass VARCHAR( 255 ) NOT NULL DEFAULT '';
    ---------------

[18-Mar-2016 15:06:35 America/Chicago] MySQL error 1067 encountered during zc_install:
    ALTER TABLE zen_admin MODIFY prev_pass1 VARCHAR( 255 ) NOT NULL DEFAULT '';
    ---------------

ALTER TABLE zen_admin MODIFY prev_pass2 VARCHAR( 255 ) NOT NULL DEFAULT '';
    ---------------

ALTER TABLE zen_admin MODIFY prev_pass3 VARCHAR( 255 ) NOT NULL DEFAULT '';
    ---------------

ALTER TABLE zen_admin MODIFY reset_token VARCHAR( 255 ) NOT NULL DEFAULT '';
    ---------------

Table 'xxuserxx_xxdbnamexx.project_version' doesn't exist
    FROM project_version;
    ---------------

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

A couple diagnostic questions:

a) What country have you assigned to country_id 246? How many other countries have you added that weren't in the original install?

b) In the db, for the schema of your zen_admin table, what's the default-value for the pwd_last_change_date field , and what field-type is it defined as?

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

a) What country have you assigned to country_id 246? How many other countries have you added that weren't in the original install?
    The upgrade to 1.5.3 adds South Sudan at 246. There were no additional countries in the table. Country 245 is Jersey.
    b) In the db, for the schema of your zen_admin table, what's the default-value for the pwd_last_change_date field , and what field-type is it defined as?
    0000-00-00 00:00:00 datetime

Plugin Contributions

Just a quick update. I did a fresh install on the off chance that I had introduced some problem. It turns out that I had. There is no issue with the countries table. All of the problems are related to the pwd_last_change_date field.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by badarac View Post
    Just a quick update. I did a fresh install on the off chance that I had introduced some problem. It turns out that I had. There is no issue with the countries table. All of the problems are related to the pwd_last_change_date field.
    MySQL 5.7 has enforced strict non-zero dates. It could be that your server has also enabled that feature.

That's why the v155 upgrade-sql changes those date defaults to 0001-01-01 00:00:00 before altering the fields your logs mentioned.
    But, yours is failing when the v153 upgrade steps happen, so I'm gonna suggest you run the following manually before retrying the v153 step (or add it to the v153 SQL file, above the other ALTER statements for the admin table):

Code:
    ALTER TABLE admin MODIFY COLUMN pwd_last_change_date datetime NOT NULL default '0001-01-01 00:00:00';
    ALTER TABLE admin MODIFY COLUMN last_modified datetime NOT NULL default '0001-01-01 00:00:00';
    ALTER TABLE admin MODIFY COLUMN last_login_date datetime NOT NULL default '0001-01-01 00:00:00';
    ALTER TABLE admin MODIFY COLUMN last_failed_attempt datetime NOT NULL default '0001-01-01 00:00:00';

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by DrByte View Post
    MySQL 5.7 has enforced strict non-zero dates. It could be that your server has also enabled that feature.

That's why the v155 upgrade-sql changes those date defaults to 0001-01-01 00:00:00 before altering the fields your logs mentioned.
    But, yours is failing when the v153 upgrade steps happen, so I'm gonna suggest you run the following manually before retrying the v153 step (or add it to the v153 SQL file, above the other ALTER statements for the admin table):

Code:
    ALTER TABLE admin MODIFY COLUMN pwd_last_change_date datetime NOT NULL default '0001-01-01 00:00:00';
    ALTER TABLE admin MODIFY COLUMN last_modified datetime NOT NULL default '0001-01-01 00:00:00';
    ALTER TABLE admin MODIFY COLUMN last_login_date datetime NOT NULL default '0001-01-01 00:00:00';
    ALTER TABLE admin MODIFY COLUMN last_failed_attempt datetime NOT NULL default '0001-01-01 00:00:00';
    I ran a fresh install, imported the 1.5.0 db, ran the sql that you provided, and performed the db updates. It failed in the same way. I tried the same thing on my local wamp environment running mysql 5.5.24 and it failed also.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by badarac View Post
    I ran a fresh install, imported the 1.5.0 db, ran the sql that you provided, and performed the db updates. It failed in the same way. I tried the same thing on my local wamp environment running mysql 5.5.24 and it failed also.
    Feel free to flame for not having reviewed the SQL of 1.5.0 through 1.5.2 to identify if any of that SQL undoes the initial SQL above, but it appeared that the goal/process was to perform the additional SQL at the point that the database was being upgraded to 1.5.3 not to 1.5.1 as described above.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mc12345678 View Post
    Feel free to flame for not having reviewed the SQL of 1.5.0 through 1.5.2 to identify if any of that SQL undoes the initial SQL above, but it appeared that the goal/process was to perform the additional SQL at the point that the database was being upgraded to 1.5.3 not to 1.5.1 as described above.
    I had no intention of flaming you. I don't roll like that. I downloaded the updated 1.5.5 code and did a fresh install. Again the install went fine but the updates failed. If it would help I can PM somebody a zip file of the install and debug logs.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast