Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: We detect that you currently have v1.5.2, and must perform the updates to get to.

Hi,

I am trying to update database structure from autosuggestion from 1.27 to 1.5 but I also got that date error and now I got this error:

SQL query:

INSERT INTO zen_admin (admin_name, admin_email, admin_pass, admin_level)
    VALUES ('Admin', 'admin@localhost', '351683ea4e19efe34874b501fdbf9792:9b', 1)
    MySQL said: Documentation

#1054 - Unknown column 'admin_level' in 'field list'

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: We detect that you currently have v1.5.2, and must perform the updates to get to.

So I am stuck now in this phase:
    Name:  dbupgrade2.jpg
Views: 88
Size:  28.6 KB

Plugin Contributions

Is the previous database really from version 1.2.7 or was it from a more recent version?

The error associated with attempting to push the default admin password as identified in: https://www.zen-cart.com/content.php?44 for a store older than Zen Cart 1.5.x appears to indicate that the admin table has already been upgraded. To again apply that sql, would need to use the sql associated with 1.5.x, but shouldn't be trying to log into the admin until the store's database has been upgraded...

So, what other install debug logs are being generated? Would expect to find them in the logs directory.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

I checked from db that user Admin with password admin exists but it won't let me continue db upgrade:

There are some problems
    Could not verify the Admin Credentials you provided.

Also db contains older superuser passwords but they don't work either. I am again totally glueless with zen cart and I am not in totally zenned state of mind :)

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mc12345678 View Post
    Is the previous database really from version 1.2.7 or was it from a more recent version?

The error associated with attempting to push the default admin password as identified in: https://www.zen-cart.com/content.php?44 for a store older than Zen Cart 1.5.x appears to indicate that the admin table has already been upgraded. To again apply that sql, would need to use the sql associated with 1.5.x, but shouldn't be trying to log into the admin until the store's database has been upgraded...

So, what other install debug logs are being generated? Would expect to find them in the logs directory.
    I noticed that I have accidentally overwritten configuration files so I try to make a clean 1.5 installation and then try again. I have no clue how old the db is but last upgrade has been about 8 years ago.

The logs had only ancients warnings in the cache folder.

Just learning zen cart.

Plugin Contributions

I have a wamp environment and it has php 7.0 so I decided to skip installing 1.5.0 because that php version is not supported. I installed instead 1.5.6 and nearly succeeded in that.

I made following procedure. I downloaded a dump of all the files in live 1.5.0 environment and then extracted 1.5.6 files over that. After that I imported the db and I could see the site. Old template was a mess but I could see it. Also character encoding was partly a mess but not in every place even I exported with utf-8mtb I could also not log into admin it gave error 500

Then I reactivated zc_install and upgraded db from 1.5.0 to 1.5.6. It succeeded but after that the shop went to maintenantence mode. Also I can not log in to admin it throws error 500

Hmm, I am again bricking things while trying to learn zen cart. Reason I tried this quick and dirty solution is that I am in a hurry and should have something to show&transfer on monday.

Logs shows:
    #1 include_once() called at [D:\wamp64\www\jmtechfi\includes\init_includes\init_templates.php:72]
    #2 require(D:\wamp64\www\jmtechfi\includes\init_includes\init_templates.php) called at [D:\wamp64\www\jmtechfi\includes\autoload_func.php:48]
    #3 require(D:\wamp64\www\jmtechfi\includes\autoload_func.php) called at [D:\wamp64\www\jmtechfi\includes\application_top.php:170]
    #4 require(D:\wamp64\www\jmtechfi\includes\application_top.php) called at [D:\wamp64\www\jmtechfi\index.php:26]
    --> PHP Warning: include_once(includes/languages/finnish.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in D:\wamp64\www\jmtechfi\includes\init_includes\init_templates.php on line 72.

[29-Mar-2019 16:55:17 UTC] Request URI: /jmtechfi/, IP address: ::1
    #1 include_once() called at [D:\wamp64\www\jmtechfi\includes\init_includes\init_templates.php:72]
    #2 require(D:\wamp64\www\jmtechfi\includes\init_includes\init_templates.php) called at [D:\wamp64\www\jmtechfi\includes\autoload_func.php:48]
    #3 require(D:\wamp64\www\jmtechfi\includes\autoload_func.php) called at [D:\wamp64\www\jmtechfi\includes\application_top.php:170]
    #4 require(D:\wamp64\www\jmtechfi\includes\application_top.php) called at [D:\wamp64\www\jmtechfi\index.php:26]
    --> PHP Warning: include_once(): Failed opening 'includes/languages/finnish.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;C:\php\pear') in D:\wamp64\www\jmtechfi\includes\init_includes\init_templates.php on line 72.

[29-Mar-2019 16:55:17 UTC] Request URI: /jmtechfi/, IP address: ::1
    #1 require(D:\wamp64\www\jmtechfi\includes\init_includes\init_templates.php) called at [D:\wamp64\www\jmtechfi\includes\autoload_func.php:48]
    #2 require(D:\wamp64\www\jmtechfi\includes\autoload_func.php) called at [D:\wamp64\www\jmtechfi\includes\application_top.php:170]
    #3 require(D:\wamp64\www\jmtechfi\includes\application_top.php) called at [D:\wamp64\www\jmtechfi\index.php:26]
    --> PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant CHARSET - assumed 'CHARSET' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in D:\wamp64\www\jmtechfi\includes\init_includes\init_templates.php on line 78.

I noticed that first error is related to missing finnish language files and copied them to root/includes and that seemed to solve the charset problem.

I think all this is related to one thing the 1.5.0 live shop is located at example.com/subfolder/ and seems that now it is at example.com/

This is what I am aiming at so that it would be directly at domain root but should I copy all the rest of missing includes contents from example.com/subfolder/includes contents to example.com/includes ? there must be other missing thing too. I don't know which causes this because in configure.php I should have example.com/subfolder as a store root.

Plugin Contributions

I copied the 1.5.0 default template to root/includes/templates and it came alive so clearly configure.php points to /root/ not root/subfolder. I am worried about copying old version stuff so I would need to get off from the maintenantence state so I could change template and possibly disable old plugins. I can not do this on the live site.
    Now I got an another error messages:

[29-Mar-2019 17:59:26 UTC] Request URI: /jmtechfi/, IP address: ::1
    #1 require(D:\wamp64\www\jmtechfi\includes\init_includes\init_sessions.php) called at [D:\wamp64\www\jmtechfi\includes\autoload_func.php:48]
    #2 require(D:\wamp64\www\jmtechfi\includes\autoload_func.php) called at [D:\wamp64\www\jmtechfi\includes\application_top.php:170]
    #3 require(D:\wamp64\www\jmtechfi\includes\application_top.php) called at [D:\wamp64\www\jmtechfi\index.php:26]
    --> PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant OFFICE_IP_TO_HOST_ADDRESS - assumed 'OFFICE_IP_TO_HOST_ADDRESS' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in D:\wamp64\www\jmte

Hmm, don't want to mess up this because it's so close now. I do not know is it the old template or old database settings that are causing this.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345