Plugin Contributions

Default Customer History on Admin Order Page

I would like to see an overview of the customer history on the order page, so when I am filling an order I can see how much they are buying from me.

Just a summary information - say number of orders in last x months, $ in last x months.

Is this functionality available in a plugin already or do I need to write something?

Thanks

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Customer History on Order Page

Quote Originally Posted by PatClay View Post
    I would like to see an overview of the customer history on the order page, so when I am filling an order I can see how much they are buying from me.

Just a summary information - say number of orders in last x months, $ in last x months.

Is this functionality available in a plugin already or do I need to write something?

Thanks
    There are admin reporting tools that can provide this information, but seeing that you desire to have the information integrated into the orders page, it appears that at least some amount of additional coding will be required, even if it is a link to one of those reporting tools. All of the information necessary to generate such a listing is "available" (customer_id, current date, somewhere to have a "X" for the number of months to use/report). Using that data, a query can be run on the orders history to identify the desired/necessary information to be displayed. Keep in mind that this particular window is potentially one of the most edited on the admin side for example when using edit orders, super orders, etc...
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Customer History on Order Page

Thanks for that.

I know the information is available elsewhere, which makes it doubly frustrating that it is not available where I want it.

Looks like I will have to make something myself.