Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Default Re: Making v154 DIY/Picaflor-Azul templates work with v1.5.5

Quote Originally Posted by rbarbour View Post
    Making them work with v1.5.5

This is for those upgrading their picaflor-azul or DIY Responsive templates.

A few major changes to the responsive components.

1 - /includes/classes/Mobile_Detect.php
    This was updated to the latest version.

2 - /includes/functions/extra_functions/zca_responsive_functions.php
    This was added in v1.5.5

3 - /includes/auto_loaders/config.display_mode.php
    This file was removed in v1.5.5 and replaced with config.zca_layout.php

4 - /includes/init_includes/init.display_mode.php
    This file was removed in v1.5.5 and replaced with init.zca_layout.php

5 - /includes/templates/responsive_classic/common/html_header.php
    The call to include the Mobile_Detect class has changed from:
    PHP Code:
    if (!class_exists('Mobile_Detect')) {
    include_once(
    DIR_WS_CLASSES 'Mobile_Detect.php'); 
    $detect = new Mobile_Detect;

to:
    PHP Code:
    if (!class_exists('Mobile_Detect')) {
      include_once(
    DIR_WS_CLASSES 'Mobile_Detect.php');
    }

$detect = new Mobile_Detect;

$isMobile $detect->isMobile();

$isTablet $detect->isTablet();
      if (!isset(
    $layoutType)) $layoutType = ($isMobile ? ($isTablet 'tablet' 'mobile') : 'default'); 
    the device specific if statements have changed from:
    PHP Code:
    if ($detect->isMobile() && !$detect->isTablet() or $detect->isMobile() && !$detect->isTablet() && $_SESSION['display_mode']=='isMobile' or $detect->isTablet() && $_SESSION['display_mode']=='isMobile' or $_SESSION['display_mode']=='isMobile') {
        echo 
    $responsive_mobile;
    } else if (
    $detect->isTablet() or $detect->isMobile() && $_SESSION['display_mode']=='isTablet' or $detect->isTablet() && $_SESSION['display_mode']=='isTablet' or $_SESSION['display_mode']=='isTablet'){
        echo 
    $responsive_tablet;
    } else if (
    $detect->isMobile() && !$detect->isTablet() && $_SESSION['display_mode']=='isDesktop' or $detect->isTablet() && $_SESSION['display_mode']=='isDesktop' or $_SESSION['display_mode']=='isNonResponsive'){
        echo 
    '';
    } else {
        echo 
    $responsive_default;

to:
    PHP Code:
      if ( $detect->isMobile() && !$detect->isTablet() || $_SESSION['layoutType'] == 'mobile' ) {
        echo 
    $responsive_mobile;
      } else if ( 
    $detect->isTablet() || $_SESSION['layoutType'] == 'tablet' ){
        echo 
    $responsive_tablet;
      } else if ( 
    $_SESSION['layoutType'] == 'full' ) {
        echo 
    '';
      } else {
        echo 
    $responsive_default;
      } 
    6 - the DIY changes for /admin/layout_controller.php were never ported to v1.5.5
    You can download the v1.5.5 layout_controller.php from the GIT link in my signature.

Cheers!
    Hello rbarbour

I have done the steps in the tutorial to make the template work in 1.5.5, except for the last step
    "6 - the DIY changes for /admin/layout_controller.php were never ported to v1.5.5
    You can download the v1.5.5 layout_controller.php from the GIT link in my signature."

I don't see this download in your signature, where can i find this?
    I really want this template to work on my site, but i get also the "WARNING: An Error occurred, please refresh the page and try again."
    When clicking the all product, newest, Featured,....

Please help

my log

[08-Nov-2018 16:17:37 Europe/Amsterdam] Request URI: /***********/index.php?main_page=products_new, IP address: ***********
    #1 trigger_error() called at [/home/***********/domains/***********/public_html/shop2019b/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:171]
    #2 queryFactory->show_error() called at [/home/***********/domains/***********/public_html/shop2019b/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:143]
    #3 queryFactory->set_error() called at [/home/***********/domains/***********/public_html/shop2019b/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:270]
    #4 queryFactory->Execute() called at [/home/***********/domains/***********/public_html/shop2019b/includes/classes/split_page_results.php:78]
    #5 splitPageResults->__construct() called at [/home/***********/domains/***********/public_html/shop2019b/includes/modules/responsive_sheffield_blue/product_listing.php:35]
    #6 include(/home/***********/domains/***********/public_html/shop2019b/includes/modules/responsive_sheffield_blue/product_listing.php) called at [/home/***********/domains/***********/public_html/shop2019b/includes/templates/responsive_sheffield_blue/templates/tpl_modules_product_listing.php:14]
    #7 require(/home/***********/domains/***********/public_html/shop2019b/includes/templates/responsive_sheffield_blue/templates/tpl_modules_product_listing.php) called at [/home/***********/domains/***********/public_html/shop2019b/includes/templates/responsive_sheffield_blue/templates/tpl_products_new_default.php:19]
    #8 require(/home/***********/domains/***********/public_html/shop2019b/includes/templates/responsive_sheffield_blue/templates/tpl_products_new_default.php) called at [/home/***********/domains/***********/public_html/shop2019b/includes/templates/responsive_sheffield_blue/common/tpl_main_page.php:251]
    #9 require(/home/***********/domains/***********/public_html/shop2019b/includes/templates/responsive_sheffield_blue/common/tpl_main_page.php) called at [/home/***********/domains/***********/public_html/shop2019b/index.php:97]

[08-Nov-2018 16:17:37 Europe/Amsterdam] PHP Fatal error: 1109:Unknown table 'p' in field list :: select count(p.products_id) as total ==> (as called by) /home/***********/domains/***********/public_html/shop2019b/includes/classes/split_page_results.php on line 78 <== in /home/***********/domains/***********/public_html/shop2019b/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 171

Plugin Contributions

eek!!! and to think that Picaflor actually suggested that I SHOULD use v 1.5.5f!!!...and I got my hosting company to upgrade their install function to reflect this!!

Sounds like a heck of a lot of changes to try and get this working - not sure I want to spend my time doing this!!! Now that my hosting company has upgraded to V1.5.5f, is there any way I can install.use v1.5.1 so I can use that template as it is????

Plugin Contributions

Hi,
    I am trying to figure out what is the best course of action. I have a client that is on a very customized version of Picaflor-Azul's Stirling Grand Template. Opinions wanted :)
    Would be it easier to update to work with 1.5.6 or should I just customize the Responsive Classic in stock Zen Cart?

Thanks
    Colleen

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345