Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Making v154 Picaflor-Azul templates work with v1.5.5

Quote Originally Posted by DrByte View Post
    And to work in v155 if your template has an /includes/templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/jscript/jscript_framework.php file , it needs to be replaced by copying the one from /includes/template_default/jscript/jscript_framework.php in v155
    OK thanks for the heads of where to look for the problem, in fact all I did was changed the above file as per DrBytes instructions and the JSON problem is no more, yay!

Now I get one final error at checkout page which is very cryptic but has nothing to do with JSON ... i think not anyhow here it is 'WARNING: An Error occurred, please refresh the page and try again.. that is at step 3 before being sent to the bank ... do you think it's related ?
    Last edited by Pauls; 20 Jul 2016 at 09:09 PM.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls View Post
    OK thanks for the heads of where to look for the problem, in fact all I did was changed the above file as per DrBytes instructions and the JSON problem is no more, yay!

Now I get one final error at checkout page which is very cryptic but has nothing to do with JSON ... i think not anyhow here it is 'WARNING: An Error occurred, please refresh the page and try again.. that is at step 3 before being sent to the bank ... do you think it's related ?
    Well, I tried it with Paypal and no problem, so must be an issue with NoChex

Plugin Contributions

The "WARNING: An error occurred ..." message is Zen Cart's way of letting you know that there's a myDEBUG*.log file present in your /logs folder that identifies the source of the error.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    The "WARNING: An error occurred ..." message is Zen Cart's way of letting you know that there's a myDEBUG*.log file present in your /logs folder that identifies the source of the error.
    Thank I didn't know that, that is helpful and wow there are a lot of errors,

undefined index in flexible_footer_menu.php (several of those)
    Use of undefined constant CSS_BUTTON_POPUPS_IS_ARRAY - assumed 'CSS_BUTTON_POPUPS_IS_ARRAY'
    undefined index: displaymode responsive_sheffield_blue/templates/tpl_modules_mobile_categories_tabs.php on line 247 and line 233 and 219 and 190
    then there are LOTS of these
    undefined offset /includes/classes/categories_ul_generator.php on line 63
    tpl_main_page errors a plenty

Lots of debugging to do!

Plugin Contributions

for those of us that are not good with code and file merging does anyone have the successfully modified files available that can be posted so that the likes of me can simply copy and paste these files into a virgin v1.5.5a and virgin Sheffield Blue Responsive v2 and make the template work properly?

cheers,
    Mike

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Making v154 DIY/Picaflor-Azul templates work with v1.5.5

Quote Originally Posted by rbarbour View Post
    6 - the DIY changes for /admin/layout_controller.php were never ported to v1.5.5 but this file was changed in v1.5.5, so DO NOT UPLOAD the version included in your template package. I provide a download for v1.5.5 via the GIT link in my signature.
    Where would I find this download? I haven't been able to find a copy of your signature. I have no clue where to look for this file.

Thanks

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by SheilaDee View Post
    Where would I find this download? I haven't been able to find a copy of your signature. I have no clue where to look for this file.

Thanks
    you may need to send rbarbour a PM in case he does not read this thread :)

cheers, Mike

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by SheilaDee View Post

Thanks
    That GitHub repository: https://github.com/zcadditions?tab=repositories

Plugin Contributions

Thank you both for your replies. This morning I realized I wasn't reading point 6 as closely as I should have. The second sentence is providing a location for a download for v1.5.5 which I've already installed. The entire reason I'm using these directions is to make the v1.5.4 template work with the v1.5.5 I've installed. I first thought I needed to replace the file in v1.5.5 with a different file. All is well and I won't upload the file when I install the v1.5.4 template. I'm sorry for not reading closely and taking your time, but I do appreciate your replies.

Plugin Contributions

Have loaded modified Responsive Sheffield Blue (working 1.5.5 copy from another Zenner) in a new 1.5.5a upgrade test folder (http://treeoflife.net.au/store155a/) and get this error;

[05-Oct-2016 11:00:30 Australia/Melbourne] Request URI: /store155a/index.php?main_page=index, IP address: 124.169.170.69
    #1 trigger_error() called at [/home/treeof/public_html/store155a/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:167]
    #2 queryFactory->show_error() called at [/home/treeof/public_html/store155a/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:139]
    #3 queryFactory->set_error() called at [/home/treeof/public_html/store155a/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:266]
    #4 queryFactory->Execute() called at [/home/treeof/public_html/store155a/includes/modules/responsive_sheffield_blue/column_left.php:17]
    #5 require(/home/treeof/public_html/store155a/includes/modules/responsive_sheffield_blue/column_left.php) called at [/home/treeof/public_html/store155a/includes/templates/responsive_sheffield_blue/common/tpl_main_page.php:150]
    #6 require(/home/treeof/public_html/store155a/includes/templates/responsive_sheffield_blue/common/tpl_main_page.php) called at [/home/treeof/public_html/store155a/index.php:97]

[05-Oct-2016 11:00:30 Australia/Melbourne] PHP Fatal error: 1054:Unknown column 'layout_box_status_desktop' in 'field list' :: select layout_box_name, layout_box_status_desktop, layout_box_status_tablet, show_box_min_width from layout_boxes where layout_box_location = 0 and layout_box_status= '1' and layout_template ='responsive_sheffield_blue' order by layout_box_sort_order ==> (as called by) /home/treeof/public_html/store155a/includes/modules/responsive_sheffield_blue/column_left.php on line 17 <== in /home/treeof/public_html/store155a/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 167

cheers,
    Mike

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast