Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Making v154 DIY/Picaflor-Azul templates work with v1.5.5

Quote Originally Posted by shags38 View Post
    Have loaded modified Responsive Sheffield Blue (working 1.5.5 copy from another Zenner) in a new 1.5.5a upgrade test folder (http://treeoflife.net.au/store155a/) and get this error;

[05-Oct-2016 11:00:30 Australia/Melbourne] Request URI: /store155a/index.php?main_page=index, IP address: 124.169.170.69
    #1 trigger_error() called at [/home/treeof/public_html/store155a/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:167]
    #2 queryFactory->show_error() called at [/home/treeof/public_html/store155a/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:139]
    #3 queryFactory->set_error() called at [/home/treeof/public_html/store155a/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:266]
    #4 queryFactory->Execute() called at [/home/treeof/public_html/store155a/includes/modules/responsive_sheffield_blue/column_left.php:17]
    #5 require(/home/treeof/public_html/store155a/includes/modules/responsive_sheffield_blue/column_left.php) called at [/home/treeof/public_html/store155a/includes/templates/responsive_sheffield_blue/common/tpl_main_page.php:150]
    #6 require(/home/treeof/public_html/store155a/includes/templates/responsive_sheffield_blue/common/tpl_main_page.php) called at [/home/treeof/public_html/store155a/index.php:97]

[05-Oct-2016 11:00:30 Australia/Melbourne] PHP Fatal error: 1054:Unknown column 'layout_box_status_desktop' in 'field list' :: select layout_box_name, layout_box_status_desktop, layout_box_status_tablet, show_box_min_width from layout_boxes where layout_box_location = 0 and layout_box_status= '1' and layout_template ='responsive_sheffield_blue' order by layout_box_sort_order ==> (as called by) /home/treeof/public_html/store155a/includes/modules/responsive_sheffield_blue/column_left.php on line 17 <== in /home/treeof/public_html/store155a/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 167

cheers,
    Mike
    ADDITIONALLY

when changing to responsive Classic template and selecting /admin/layout_boxes_controller/ I get this error on an otherwise blank page;
    "WARNING: An Error occurred, please refresh the page and try again." url reads https://treeoflife.net.au/store155a/...controller.php

and the storefront page looks ok EXCEPT it shows only a single column in products categories (new products shows 3 columns) - this has happened in every one of 3 separate test folder attempts.

cheers,
    Mike

Plugin Contributions

ADDITIONALLY

when changing to responsive Classic template and selecting /admin/layout_boxes_controller/ I get this error on an otherwise blank page;
    "WARNING: An Error occurred, please refresh the page and try again." url reads https://treeoflife.net.au/store155a/...controller.php

and the storefront page looks ok EXCEPT it shows only a single column in products categories (new products shows 3 columns) - this has happened in every one of 3 separate test folder attempts.

cheers,
    Mike
    Not sure if this is what happened to me - but on the admin/layout_controller.php around line #68 there was an error in the file I downloaded for upgrading to 1.5.5a.

It should look like this:

Code:
    / (BOF - EDIT) ZCA Responsive Components for 1.5.5

$db->Execute("insert into " . TABLE_LAYOUT_BOXES . "
                      (layout_template, layout_box_name, layout_box_status, layout_box_location, layout_box_sort_order, layout_box_sort_order_single, layout_box_status_single, show_box_min_width)
                      values ('" . zen_db_input($template_dir) . "', '" . zen_db_input($file) . "', 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0)");
    The copy I downloaded had 2 too many zeros at the end and gave me column errors. Adjustment to above fixed it for me. Hopefully this helps.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by soxophoneplayer View Post
    Not sure if this is what happened to me - but on the admin/layout_controller.php around line #68 there was an error in the file I downloaded for upgrading to 1.5.5a.

Code:

(layout_template, layout_box_name, layout_box_status, layout_box_location, layout_box_sort_order, layout_box_sort_order_single, layout_box_status_single, show_box_min_width)
                      values ('" . zen_db_input($template_dir) . "', '" . zen_db_input($file) . "', 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0)");
    The copy I downloaded had 2 too many zeros at the end and gave me column errors. Adjustment to above fixed it for me. Hopefully this helps.
    Many thanks for responding Soxo - I modified the file but still showing one column? Have you got this template actually working properly in v1.5.5a ?

cheers, Mike

Attachment 16706

Plugin Contributions

Many thanks for responding Soxo - I modified the file but still showing one column? Have you got this template actually working properly in v1.5.5a ?

cheers, Mike

Attachment 16706
    The earlier posts of problems indicate that there is sql that has not been executed to add fields to the database in order to support the additional fields that are reported as missing (possibly in another file(s) not copied over) while the above image shows three columns. Is it provided to show the desired outcome or what is currently present?
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

cheers, Mike

Attachment 16706
    I do have Responsive Sheffield Blue working in 1.5.5a. It's the url in my signature below. I switched from Winchester Black when zc 1.5.5 came out, and then modified further when zc 1.5.5a came out. Its fully functional, though I am always tweaking to add improvements - which often get me in trouble - I've never learned to leave well enough alone ;o)

Plugin Contributions

Oh boy, this should really not be such a pita. Can we just upload the modified responsive_sheffield_blue files somewhere once all edited and working? Can't imagine everyone wants to do all that editing. Then download the faulty layout_controller.php and discover that further editing needs to be done to the , 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0 line mistake. The sql_patch seems to be redundant too. Cannot ADD column show_box_min_width because it already exists.

We can do better. No?
    Last edited by mydanilo; 13 Oct 2016 at 06:58 PM.
    Live and learn... the Zen way.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by soxophoneplayer View Post

Code:

The GITHUB repository has been updated to reflect the above changes.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mydanilo View Post
    Oh boy, this should really not be such a pita. Can we just upload the modified responsive_sheffield_blue files somewhere once all edited and working? Can't imagine everyone wants to do all that editing. Then download the faulty layout_controller.php and discover that further editing needs to be done to the , 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0 line mistake. The sql_patch seems to be redundant too. Cannot ADD column show_box_min_width because it already exists.

We can do better. No?
    Yeah really. Because I just screwed the whole site up. Thank goodness it was on a test server.

Plugin Contributions

Well alright then. In my case I went back and followed post #8 carefully although I was still confused a little but where I was confused I took a guess at what he meant and was right.
    I now have the Sheffield Blue template working correctly on my test server.

I have not tested any of them yet but I assume that the should fix the other Picaflor Azul templates that are doing the same thing.

Thanks everyone for this thread

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by cruzat View Post
    Well alright then. In my case I went back and followed post #8 carefully although I was still confused a little but where I was confused I took a guess at what he meant and was right.
    I now have the Sheffield Blue template working correctly on my test server.

I have not tested any of them yet but I assume that the should fix the other Picaflor Azul templates that are doing the same thing.

Thanks everyone for this thread
    I am using Responsive Sheffield Blue 2.0 and Zen Cart 1.5.5d. I have followed the guide in post #8, and have done it twice. Still getting the error. The only thing that is unclear is #2. Do I do anything with that file?
    I got the layout_controller.php from github, although I could not find the link, but googled the file. It appeared to be the correct file based on the description.
    Using WinMerge I made the appropriate changes to the DIY template comparing against the html_header.php from the 1.5.5d distribution. It was pretty straightforward. The remaining differences appear to be part of the template.
    So I still get the error. Any suggestions?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast