Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Missing Show All Button And Show Page View Button

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	missing_button_1.jpg 
Views:	146 
Size:	92.5 KB 
ID:	16155Click image for larger version. 

Name:	missing_button_2.jpg 
Views:	144 
Size:	80.0 KB 
ID:	16156

Having just upgraded from 1.5.4 to 1.5.5, I'm working in the Classic Green template before I tackle the Responsive Template, and I've just noticed I seem to be missing the Show_Pageview_Button and the Show_All_Button (screen shots).

I'm guessing they must have failed in my upload, but can someone tell me where they are in the files so I can fix that?

Thank you.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Missing Show All Button And Show Page View Button

I seem to be missing the Show_Pageview_Button and the Show_All_Button
    I do not believe that these are part of the standard distribution - it must be a plugin that you installed
    Here is a standard install that you can look at HERE
    Zen-Venom Get Bitten

Plugin Contributions

What is being shown is a missing definition. Using your ZC 1.5.4 site, go into your admin->tools->developers toolkit and search for those all capitalized words individually.

Seeing as the above images are from the default template to some extent, the question is what has been modified away from or added to the vanilla install, if anything?
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mc12345678 View Post
    What is being shown is a missing definition. Using your ZC 1.5.4 site, go into your admin->tools->developers toolkit and search for those all capitalized words individually.

Seeing as the above images are from the default template to some extent, the question is what has been modified away from or added to the vanilla install, if anything?
    Hmmmm, that's interesting.............I now see it's somehow related to Winchester Responsive, and I do have the files for that template uploaded, but not presently selected as my template.

Code:
    /includes/classes/split_page_results.php

Line #119 :     elseif ($this->page_all) $display_links_string .= '<a href="' . zen_href_link($_GET['main_page'], $parameters, $request_type) . '" title=" ' . SHOW_PAGEVIEW_TITLE . ' ">' . SHOW_PAGEVIEW_BUTTON . '</a>&nbsp;&nbsp;';

includes/languages/winchester_responsive/english.php

Line # 77 :     define('SHOW_PAGEVIEW_BUTTON', 'View Less');

Plugin Contributions

It would be due to what is in this file as it is not overrideable

Zen-Venom Get Bitten

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by kobra View Post
    It would be due to what is in this file as it is not overrideable

Aha! True enough. That line #119 is not present in the vanilla includes/classes/split_page_results.php file but is present in the Winchester split_page_results.php file. So I merely need to upload the standard file again (overwriting the modified Winchester version)?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Saintsteven View Post
    Aha! True enough. That line #119 is not present in the vanilla includes/classes/split_page_results.php file but is present in the Winchester split_page_results.php file. So I merely need to upload the standard file again (overwriting the modified Winchester version)?
    That or add the definition from the other template to an appropriate location for your current template if you like(d) what was there...

Plugin Contributions

Well, I was pleased with Winchester Responsive, but that template is throwing an error I cannot (yet) comprehend, so I thought I'd just run in the Classic Green template until I could overcome THAT little problem, in the interest of doing a little business. Due to a variety of "real life" problems I'm having a little trouble finding a block of time to dedicate to trouble shooting.

I don't mean to cram two topics into one (guess I am though), but that error was:

Code:
    An unknown response null: :text/html; charset=utf-8: :SyntaxError: JSON.parse: unexpected character at line 1 column 1 of the JSON data was received while processing an ajax call. The action you requested could not be completed.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Saintsteven View Post
    Well, I was pleased with Winchester Responsive, but that template is throwing an error I cannot (yet) comprehend, so I thought I'd just run in the Classic Green template until I could overcome THAT little problem, in the interest of doing a little business. Due to a variety of "real life" problems I'm having a little trouble finding a block of time to dedicate to trouble shooting.

I don't mean to cram two topics into one (guess I am though), but that error was:

Code:
    An unknown response null: :text/html; charset=utf-8: :SyntaxError: JSON.parse: unexpected character at line 1 column 1 of the JSON data was received while processing an ajax call. The action you requested could not be completed.
    Yeah, sort of a known issue if I remember the error message correctly. See: https://www.zen-cart.com/showthread....1&goto=newpost

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mc12345678 View Post
    Yeah, sort of a known issue if I remember the error message correctly. See: https://www.zen-cart.com/showthread....1&goto=newpost
    I missed that, thank you. I really do prefer Winchester Responsive, will tackle that little issue next.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast