Plugin Contributions

Default [Done v155a] State/Province dropdown is not displayed the same as other fields

When the State - Always display as pulldown? = True and using the Responsive Classic Template, the State/Province is not displayed correctly.

Name:  Capture.JPG
Views: 776
Size:  36.0 KB

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: State/Province dropdown is not displayed the same as other fields

You can correct the display by editing /includes/templates/responsive_classic/css/stylesheet.css:

Line 84: Change from
    Code:
    select#country, .wrapperAttribsOptions select, #advSearchDefault select{height:40px;}
    to
    Code:
    select#country, .wrapperAttribsOptions select, #advSearchDefault select, select#stateZone {height:40px;}
    Then change line 460 from
    Code:
    #loginDefault #country, #createAcctDefault #country{margin-left:0;}
    to
    Code:
    #loginDefault #country, #createAcctDefault #country, #loginDefault #stateZone, #createAcctDefault #stateZone {margin-left:0;}

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

After applying the above, I discovered a few more places where this styling needs to be updated.

Edit: see below ...

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Thanks lat9,

I've discovered some additional changes since then:

/includes/templates/responsive_classic/css/stylesheet.css

Code:
    select#country, .wrapperAttribsOptions select, #advSearchDefault select{height:40px;}
    to
    Code:
    select#country, .wrapperAttribsOptions select, #advSearchDefault select, select#stateZone {height:40px;}
    select#country, select#stateZone, #state {margin-left:0;}

Then delete this line 460 :
    Code:

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Hello to everyone:

i just doing a change and i installing the V1.5.5 version and right now i have it on a demo after i check and install everything i need make sure is working the way i want, then i will move it to the root .

i am replying to this thread because i have similar problem with the date of birth on small devices when i trying to create an account with an small device on the date of birth is a drop down where i selected the date i selecte the date of birth correctly but when i summit send i get an error say is you date of birth 05/21/1970, is it a way that i can imput the info manually without the drop down menu, this only happen in small devices, Tabbles are ok PC is ok, Thank you in advance.

http://www.tni-wireless.com/d3m0V155...php?main_page=

Quote Originally Posted by DrByte View Post
    Thanks lat9,

I've discovered some additional changes since then:

/includes/templates/responsive_classic/css/stylesheet.css

Code:
    to
    Code:
    select#country, select#stateZone, #state {margin-left:0;}

Then delete this line 460 :
    Code:
    https://www.tni-wireless.com

Zen Cart V1.5.4 with Tableau Responsive Theme.