Thread: broken link

Plugin Contributions

Default broken link

Never seen this one before. When I click on Categories > Categories/Products I get redirected to the admin index. The page is there - I can see it on the server. All other links are working fine.

I just moved this cart from another server and all else seems to have gone well.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: broken link

Appears to be a sessions related issue. Under sessions in the configuration dropdown is a path for sessions, how does that compare to what is in your admin/includes/configure.php and includes/configure.php files when looking at each path that is typed in. (In ZC 1.5.4, admin DIR_FS_ related paths should be autodetected and not hard coded.) Might help if both files are posted obscuring the DB_ credentials and if present and for posting purposes only substituting any typed admin directory with admin. Also, please post the settings from the sessions menu. Before posting each item, please select the # button on the message box toolbar to apply code tags around the content when the content is then pasted.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

There was a clue there when I saw "cache" - I checked the permissions and it wasn't writeable. I've now got it at 777 and the link's working. Thanks!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by jenpen View Post
    There was a clue there when I saw "cache" - I checked the permissions and it wasn't writeable. I've now got it at 777 and the link's working. Thanks!
    Welcome. Glad that there was something useful even if not included as one of the multiple possible causes. :)
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...