Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Order Comments Status/Update Boilerplate

Please download the package again : https://github.com/Zen4All-nl/Zen-Ca...ive/master.zip

I updated admin/includes/init_include/overrides/init_sanatize.php. This file was for an earlier ZC version. The file needs to be changed anyway in a future version so it does not need this override

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Design75 View Post
    Please download the package again : https://github.com/Zen4All-nl/Zen-Ca...ive/master.zip

I updated admin/includes/init_include/overrides/init_sanatize.php. This file was for an earlier ZC version. The file needs to be changed anyway in a future version so it does not need this override
    I removed the override file in admin/includes/init_include/overrides/init_sanatize.php, and added a new file in admin/includes/extra_datafiles/order_comment_bolerplate_sanatizer.php.

Plugin Contributions

I got the same error message after I uploaded the files when I went to my admin section:

The www.popupparts.com page isn’t working

www.popupparts.com is currently unable to handle this request.
    HTTP ERROR 500

Log file:
    [02-Mar-2017 06:51:05 America/Chicago] PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined method AdminRequestSanitizer::addSanitizationGroup() in /xxxxxxxxx/admindirectory/includes/init_includes/overrides/init_sanitize.php on line 169

Plugin Contributions

as soon as I delete admindirectory/includes/init_includes/overrides/init_sanitize.php the site worked again.

Plugin Contributions

Sorry - ignore the last two post. I still had the old files on the site. removed the old files and reinstalled the new ones. The site does not crash anymore but when I go to the orders page I get:

WARNING: An Error occurred, please refresh the page and try again.

Log File:
    [02-Mar-2017 07:10:31 America/Chicago] Request URI: /admindirectory/orders.php, IP address: xxxxxx
    #1 trigger_error() called at [/xxxxxxx/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:167]
    #2 queryFactory->show_error() called at [/xxxxxx/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:139]
    #3 queryFactory->set_error() called at [/xxxxxxxx/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:266]
    #4 queryFactory->Execute() called at [/xxxxxxxxx/pupadmin/orders.php:30]

[02-Mar-2017 07:10:31 America/Chicago] PHP Fatal error: 1146:Table 'xxxxxxxx.TABLE_ORDER_COMMENTS_CONTENT' doesn't exist :: SELECT comment_id, comment_title, comment_content
    FROM TABLE_ORDER_COMMENTS_CONTENT
    WHERE language_id = 1
    ORDER BY comment_id ASC ==> (as called by) /xxxxx/Admindirectory/orders.php on line 30 <== in /xxxxxxxxx/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 167

So i looks like the tables were not created.

Plugin Contributions

actually, the error message does not say that. do you have the following file:

your_admin/includes/extra_datafiles/order_comment_boilerplate.php

if loaded properly, that file will define the constant:

TABLE_ORDER_COMMENTS_CONTENT

as your error log shows the constant (as opposed to the actual table name), it does NOT mean the tables is not there.

i would go over the install again. and you can look to see if the table is there via phpMyAdmin or some other tool for looking at your database.

good luck!
    author of square Webpay.
    mxWorks has premium plugins. donations: venmo or paypal accepted.
    premium consistent excellent support. available for hire.

Plugin Contributions

Like Carlwhat said, the tables are probably there. be sure to check you have this file: YOUR_ADMIN/includes/extra_datafiles/order_comment_boilerplate.php in place
    Quote Originally Posted by n8pbm View Post
    Sorry - ignore the last two post. I still had the old files on the site. removed the old files and reinstalled the new ones. The site does not crash anymore but when I go to the orders page I get:

WARNING: An Error occurred, please refresh the page and try again.

Log File:
    [02-Mar-2017 07:10:31 America/Chicago] Request URI: /admindirectory/orders.php, IP address: xxxxxx
    #1 trigger_error() called at [/xxxxxxx/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:167]
    #2 queryFactory->show_error() called at [/xxxxxx/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:139]
    #3 queryFactory->set_error() called at [/xxxxxxxx/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:266]
    #4 queryFactory->Execute() called at [/xxxxxxxxx/pupadmin/orders.php:30]

[02-Mar-2017 07:10:31 America/Chicago] PHP Fatal error: 1146:Table 'xxxxxxxx.TABLE_ORDER_COMMENTS_CONTENT' doesn't exist :: SELECT comment_id, comment_title, comment_content
    FROM TABLE_ORDER_COMMENTS_CONTENT
    WHERE language_id = 1
    ORDER BY comment_id ASC ==> (as called by) /xxxxx/Admindirectory/orders.php on line 30 <== in /xxxxxxxxx/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 167

So i looks like the tables were not created.

Plugin Contributions

Hello. I know this thread is a bit old, but the module seems promising and could be quite useful.

I've downloaded this plugin from https://github.com/Zen4All-nl/Zen-Ca...ts-Boilerplate

I too get the same error and more when trying to access the orders.php page. Actually the orders.php page goes blank.

Checking the database via phpAdmin the tables are not being created. The installer doesn't seem to be running. I was able to create the tables nonetheless, yet I still get errors in the admin area. Nothing is inserted in configuration_group in the database either.

This is the error I keep getting when trying to access the order_comment_boilerplate.php page. All files are in the correct place. I'm using v1.5.5e.

[04-May-2018 16:20:18 America/Denver] Request URI: /ADMIN/order_comment_boilerplate.php, IP address: xxxxxx
    #1 trigger_error() called at [/home/koolwedd/public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:167]
    #2 queryFactory->show_error() called at [/public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:139]
    #3 queryFactory->set_error() called at [/public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:266]
    #4 queryFactory->Execute() called at [/public_html/pluMp-nRJ-crosS/includes/classes/split_page_results.php:40]
    #5 splitPageResults->__construct() called at [/public_html/pluMp-nRJ-crosS/order_comment_boilerplate.php:306]

[04-May-2018 16:20:18 America/Denver] PHP Fatal error: 1146:Table 'XXXXX.order_comments_content' doesn't exist :: select count(*) as total FROM order_comments oc, order_comments_content occ WHERE oc.comment_id = occ.comment_id AND occ.language_id = '1' ==> (as called by) /public_html/pluMp-nRJ-crosS/includes/classes/split_page_results.php on line 40 <== in /public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 167

Any idea what could be the issue?

Thank you !

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mvstudio View Post
    Hello. I know this thread is a bit old, but the module seems promising and could be quite useful.

I've downloaded this plugin from https://github.com/Zen4All-nl/Zen-Ca...ts-Boilerplate

I too get the same error and more when trying to access the orders.php page. Actually the orders.php page goes blank.

Checking the database via phpAdmin the tables are not being created. The installer doesn't seem to be running. I was able to create the tables nonetheless, yet I still get errors in the admin area. Nothing is inserted in configuration_group in the database either.

This is the error I keep getting when trying to access the order_comment_boilerplate.php page. All files are in the correct place. I'm using v1.5.5e.

[04-May-2018 16:20:18 America/Denver] Request URI: /ADMIN/order_comment_boilerplate.php, IP address: xxxxxx
    #1 trigger_error() called at [/home/koolwedd/public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:167]
    #2 queryFactory->show_error() called at [/public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:139]
    #3 queryFactory->set_error() called at [/public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:266]
    #4 queryFactory->Execute() called at [/public_html/pluMp-nRJ-crosS/includes/classes/split_page_results.php:40]
    #5 splitPageResults->__construct() called at [/public_html/pluMp-nRJ-crosS/order_comment_boilerplate.php:306]

[04-May-2018 16:20:18 America/Denver] PHP Fatal error: 1146:Table 'XXXXX.order_comments_content' doesn't exist :: select count(*) as total FROM order_comments oc, order_comments_content occ WHERE oc.comment_id = occ.comment_id AND occ.language_id = '1' ==> (as called by) /public_html/pluMp-nRJ-crosS/includes/classes/split_page_results.php on line 40 <== in /public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 167

Any idea what could be the issue?

Thank you !
    I fixed the installer and the issue has been resolved. It seems the installer is the one causing the problem at least for me. For anyone facing the same issue or the same errors, the corrected installer/order_comment_boilerplate/1_0_0.php below might do the trick. Hope it helps.

PHP Code:
    <?php
    // use $configuration_group_id where needed

// For Admin Pages

$zc150 = (PROJECT_VERSION_MAJOR || (PROJECT_VERSION_MAJOR == && substr(PROJECT_VERSION_MINOR03) >= 5));
    if (
    $zc150) { // continue Zen Cart 1.5.0

$admin_page 'editOrderCommentBoilerplate';

// delete configuration menu

$db->Execute("DELETE FROM ".TABLE_ADMIN_PAGES." WHERE page_key = '".$admin_page."' LIMIT 1;");

// add configuration menu

if (!zen_page_key_exists($admin_page)) {
        if ((int)
    $configuration_group_id 0) {

zen_register_admin_page($admin_page,

'BOX_TOOLS_ORDER_COMMENT_BOILERPLATE'

'FILENAME_ORDER_COMMENT_BOILERPLATE',

''

'tools'

'Y',

$configuration_group_id);

$messageStack->add('Enabled MODULE Configuration Menu.''success');
        }
      }
    }

/*
     * If your checking for a field
     */

$db->Execute("CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS order_comments (
                       comment_id INT(11) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,
                       sort_order INT(3) DEFAULT NULL,
                       last_modified DATETIME NULL DEFAULT NULL,
                       date_added DATETIME NULL DEFAULT NULL,
                       PRIMARY KEY (comment_id),
                       KEY idx_sort_order_zen (sort_order)
                     ) ENGINE = MyISAM;"
    );

$db->Execute("CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS order_comments_content (
                       comment_id INT(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
                       language_id INT(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '1',
                       comment_title VARCHAR(64) NOT NULL,
                       comment_content TEXT NOT NULL,
                       PRIMARY KEY  (comment_id,language_id),
                       KEY idx_comment_title_zen (comment_title)
                     ) ENGINE = MyISAM;"
    );

Plugin Contributions

I've encountered another issue.

In orders.php the textarea isn't getting populated with the predefined comments. No error logs.

Any ideas?

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast