Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Order Comments Status/Update Boilerplate

Quote Originally Posted by mvstudio View Post
    I've encountered another issue.

In orders.php the textarea isn't getting populated with the predefined comments. No error logs.

Any ideas?
    The area is updated with JavaScript. Check your browser console for errors.
    I am not in able to fix the module this week, because I am on a holiday, but after that I will fix it. You can also create a pull request or issue on GitHub, so I can update the module easier.

Plugin Contributions

I thought I posted the error I got in the console, but now I see I didn't.

This is the error I'm getting - SyntaxError: unterminated string literal - which points to these lines in the code

PHP Code:
          echo "{value : '" $value['id'] . "', comment : '" $value['content'] . "'}";
        } else {
          echo 
    "{value : '" $value['id'] . "', comment : '" $value['content'] . "'},"
    I also had ' in the comment sample I generated. I was able to get rid off the other errors by changing the words don't to do not and so on. I'm assuming the problems is with the sanitize?

Thank you for looking into it.

Plugin Contributions

Hello. I know this thread is a bit old, but the module seems promising and could be quite useful.

I've downloaded this plugin from https://github.com/Zen4All-nl/Zen-Ca...ts-Boilerplate

I too get the same error and more when trying to access the orders.php page. Actually the orders.php page goes blank.

Checking the database via phpAdmin the tables are not being created. The installer doesn't seem to be running. I was able to create the tables nonetheless, yet I still get errors in the admin area. Nothing is inserted in configuration_group in the database either.

This is the error I keep getting when trying to access the order_comment_boilerplate.php page. All files are in the correct place. I'm using v1.5.5e.

[04-May-2018 16:20:18 America/Denver] Request URI: /ADMIN/order_comment_boilerplate.php, IP address: xxxxxx
    #1 trigger_error() called at [/home/koolwedd/public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:167]
    #2 queryFactory->show_error() called at [/public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:139]
    #3 queryFactory->set_error() called at [/public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:266]
    #4 queryFactory->Execute() called at [/public_html/pluMp-nRJ-crosS/includes/classes/split_page_results.php:40]
    #5 splitPageResults->__construct() called at [/public_html/pluMp-nRJ-crosS/order_comment_boilerplate.php:306]

[04-May-2018 16:20:18 America/Denver] PHP Fatal error: 1146:Table 'XXXXX.order_comments_content' doesn't exist :: select count(*) as total FROM order_comments oc, order_comments_content occ WHERE oc.comment_id = occ.comment_id AND occ.language_id = '1' ==> (as called by) /public_html/pluMp-nRJ-crosS/includes/classes/split_page_results.php on line 40 <== in /public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 167

Any idea what could be the issue?

Thank you !
    This error has been fixed,by adding DB_PREFIX to the table defines.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Design75 View Post
    This error has been fixed,by adding DB_PREFIX to the table defines.
    Thank you. I did solve this one. The last error I got - SyntaxError: unterminated string literal - is the one I'm unable to. It seems any comma, period, etc added to the comment itself affects the display of the comment in the textarea box generating that error. Perhaps the sanitizer? I tested a regular text comment without periods, commas, etc, and the comment gets populated just fine in the textarea box.

Thank you for taking the time to look into it. I appreciate it.

Plugin Contributions

Thank you. I did solve this one. The last error I got - SyntaxError: unterminated string literal - is the one I'm unable to. It seems any comma, period, etc added to the comment itself affects the display of the comment in the textarea box generating that error. Perhaps the sanitizer? I tested a regular text comment without periods, commas, etc, and the comment gets populated just fine in the textarea box.

Thank you for taking the time to look into it. I appreciate it.
    This should be fixed to.

Plugin Contributions

Thank you for the fix! It's much appreciated.

Is there any way to allow line breaks even on plain text? When the comment is entered it saves it as a continuous line of text.

Plugin Contributions

Thank you for the fix! It's much appreciated.

Is there any way to allow line breaks even on plain text? When the comment is entered it saves it as a continuous line of text.
    I'll look into it. This mod only started as a proof of concept. So alot of improvement is possible.

Plugin Contributions

Oh, I get it! Thank you! It's a wonderful addition to any store for sure.
    Thank you for looking into it =)

Plugin Contributions

Except for the documentation, I think most work is done.
    Please test using https://github.com/Zen4All-nl/Zen-Ca...ive/master.zip, and report any issues.

When the documentation is done, I'll publish version 1.0 to the downloads section.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Design75 View Post
    Except for the documentation, I think most work is done.
    Please test using https://github.com/Zen4All-nl/Zen-Ca...ive/master.zip, and report any issues.

When the documentation is done, I'll publish version 1.0 to the downloads section.
    BRILLIANT!!! I'll install, test and get back with any findings. Thank you so much and have a great weekend! =)

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast