Plugin Contributions

Default An unknown response null::text/html ::SYNTAXERROR: was received while

OK, upgraded to 1.5.5 from 1.5.4 a week or so ago and keep having this problem with ajax error or token m ?? not sure what (see attachment). Happens most of the time when trying to add an item to shopping cart but also on deleting item from cart or going to next step in check out.

Using winchester responsive template

Tried a work-around from another post on security tokens but it just broke the site. So now back to square one.

If you click down the error message everything seems to be working OK, but it is something that may scare off customers and it is a little unnerving.

Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

Site: www.GuiltyPleassures4you.com (we sell lingerie)
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Unknown Error

Have you applied the changes described:

- https://www.zen-cart.com/showthread....79#post1306879
    - https://www.zen-cart.com/showthread....61#post1308961
    - and /includes/templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/jscript/jscript_framework.php file (see the links above)
    Last edited by DrByte; 29 Apr 2016 at 11:21 PM. Reason: updated
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

No, didn't know about these let me see if that fixes it. I will update this thread with the results. Thanks MC

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mc12345678 View Post
    Have you applied the changes described:

- https://www.zen-cart.com/showthread....79#post1306879
    - https://www.zen-cart.com/showthread....61#post1308961
    - and /includes/templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/jscript/jscript_framework.php file (see the links above)
    Worked like a champ! Did file edits and all is good! Thanks again MC,
    Henry

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by K_C_Enterprises View Post
    Worked like a champ! Did file edits and all is good! Thanks again MC,
    Henry
    Glad to at least get the ball rolling on the solution. The good Dr. did step in a little with some of the detail, ahem, clean-up.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Well, I am having the same problem. I had reinstalled the entire zen cart with the classic_responsive theme working fine but when I installed and switched to the latest version of Sheffield_Responsive_blue it gives that same error for SSL. Works great on other themes. I installed ver 155a, then read the problems started with the 'a' version of zen conflicting with Sheffield Blue so blew it all away and reinstalled all from scratch with ver 155. Same error again. I keep reinstalling thinking the error may be outside of the theme somewhere. Very frustrating. I even used the older easypopulate 4.0 rather than the newer version to make sure it was not the newer, beta version of that program. The database is charset=utf-8. Now, I have totally reinstalled the zen cart again for the third time... whew... and am obviously completely confused as to what I need to do to get the Sheffield blue installed and working properly. The instructions above say edit the code but the last two times for sure I downloaded the latest from the author's site directly. Surely she has already done any changes and fixes needed. Still, it wouldn't work. It is no clear to me what all the exceptions to the directions down below here apply since I never installed zen version 154 and may are apparently related. Does anyone have Sheffield Blue Responsive with all the fixes already made or a good, less confusing step by step method to install this so it will work with zen ver 155? I know I must sound like an idiot but I have trashed my store three times trying to get this right. And yes, I have spent days searching these forums and Picaflor's and am only more confused since some directions depend on upgrading from 154 but do not say if things should be also done with 155.