Plugin Contributions

Default Error in Admin Style span Class?

Just wondering if this was an error or styled intentionally. I noticed it while installing the COWOA Beta mod (fixed) and also noticed with some other things we are doing on a client site.
    Admin index_dashboard.php about line 163

<span class="rigth">

I am seeing it mis-spelled in many places.

Thanks

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Error in Admin Style span Class?

Quote Originally Posted by ravynw34 View Post
    Just wondering if this was an error or styled intentionally. I noticed it while installing the COWOA Beta mod (fixed) and also noticed with some other things we are doing on a client site.

<span class="rigth">

I am seeing it mis-spelled in many places.

Thanks
    When did you download your version of ZC 1.5.5 and from where?

I thought I recalled seeing the same thing, but using the developer's toolkit to search catalog and admin on everything, I don't see that text. I also searched the github repo on the current files and didn't find it. Mind you it is a class and not a "position" so a class in css ".rihgt" might exist and specifically to stand out against a properly spelt class.

But again, not seeing that code in ZC 1.5.5.

If you look through the css while on that or similar pages, is it there?
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

That class has been mispelt (sic) from the get-go. I believe that the misspelling was "corrected" in Zen Cart 1.5.5.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by ravynw34 View Post
    That file has only 154 lines in it, in official v155 code. You must be looking at code in an old mod.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    That class has been mispelt (sic) from the get-go. I believe that the misspelling was "corrected" in Zen Cart 1.5.5.
    Two esses in misspelt. :) Though in searching on that found many interesting things. I almost used it myself or the "american" misspelled and decided to write my response to not have to use either.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mc12345678 View Post
    Two esses in misspelt. :) Though in searching on that found many interesting things. I almost used it myself or the "american" misspelled and decided to write my response to not have to use either.
    ... and thus the (sic) in my original posting ...

Plugin Contributions

Mc & Dr. Byte,
    I just downloaded the current version in the site here a few minutes ago. zen-cart-v1.5.5-03292016
    index_dashboard.php in admin first off looking for that miss spelled class. You will see the error.
    PHP Code:
    <div id="colone" class="col-xs-12 col-sm-6 col-md-4 col-lg-4">
        <div class="reportBox">
            <div class="header"><?php echo BOX_TITLE_STATISTICS?> </div>
            <?php

if ($counter->RecordCount()) {
            echo 
    '<div class="row"><span class="left">' BOX_ENTRY_COUNTER_DATE '</span><span class="rigth"> ' $counter_startdate_formatted '</span></div>';
            echo 
    '<div class="row"><span class="left">' BOX_ENTRY_COUNTER '</span><span class="rigth"> ' $counter->fields['counter'] . '</span></div>';
            }
            echo 
    '<div class="row"><span class="left">' BOX_ENTRY_CUSTOMERS '</span><span class="rigth"> ' $customers->fields['count'] . '</span></div>';
            echo 
    '<div class="row"><span class="left">' BOX_ENTRY_PRODUCTS ' </span><span class="rigth">' $products->fields['count'] . '</span></div>';
            echo 
    '<div class="row"><span class="left">' BOX_ENTRY_PRODUCTS_OFF ' </span><span class="rigth">' $products_off->fields['count'] . '</span></div>';
            echo 
    '<div class="row"><span class="left">' BOX_ENTRY_REVIEWS '</span><span class="rigth">' $reviews->fields['count']. '</span></div>';
            if (
    REVIEWS_APPROVAL=='1') {
                echo 
    '<div class="row"><span class="left"><a href="' zen_href_link(FILENAME_REVIEWS'status=1''NONSSL') . '">' BOX_ENTRY_REVIEWS_PENDING '</a></span><span class="rigth">' $reviews_pending->fields['count']. '</span></div>';
            }
            echo 
    '<div class="row"><span class="left">' BOX_ENTRY_NEWSLETTERS '</span><span class="rigth"> ' $newsletters->fields['count']. '</span></div>';

echo 
    '<br /><div class="row"><span class="left">' BOX_ENTRY_SPECIALS_EXPIRED '</span><span class="rigth"> ' $specials->fields['count']. '</span></div>';
            echo 
    '<div class="row"><span class="left">' BOX_ENTRY_SPECIALS_ACTIVE '</span><span class="rigth"> ' $specials_act->fields['count']. '</span></div>';
            echo 
    '<div class="row"><span class="left">' BOX_ENTRY_FEATURED_EXPIRED '</span><span class="rigth"> ' $featured->fields['count']. '</span></div>';
            echo 
    '<div class="row"><span class="left">' BOX_ENTRY_FEATURED_ACTIVE '</span><span class="rigth"> ' $featured_act->fields['count']. '</span></div>';
            echo 
    '<div class="row"><span class="left">' BOX_ENTRY_SALEMAKER_EXPIRED '</span><span class="rigth"> ' $salemaker->fields['count']. '</span></div>';
            echo 
    '<div class="row"><span class="left">' BOX_ENTRY_SALEMAKER_ACTIVE '</span><span class="rigth"> ' $salemaker_act->fields['count']. '</span></div>';
    Last edited by ravynw34; 1 May 2016 at 11:21 AM.

Plugin Contributions

Actually in the clean download the entire file has that class written that way.
    And yes the clean file only has the 153 lines.

Plugin Contributions

That spelling has been there since the early days of ZC (1.2 series) If you change it to be spelled correctly, then you have too make corresponding changes in the stylesheet, as the percentage widths for the left and right span classes equal up to a number above 100%

When Diva put together one of the past versions of COWOA she decided the incorrectly spelled class insulted her sensibilities and she "fixed" it...without fixing the problem in the stylesheet. So when I install COWOA account now, the first thing I do is go in and "fix" the "fix" and change it back too being spelled incorrectly...works for me
    Last edited by barco57; 1 May 2016 at 08:55 PM.
    Mike
    GeekHost - Zen Cart Certified & PCI Compliant Hosting
    The Zen Cart Forum...Better than a monitor covered with post-it notes!

Plugin Contributions

Thanks to everyone for your responses. That explains a lot.
    I don't know how I never noticed that all these years LOL