Plugin Contributions

Default None of the default Shipping, Payment or Order Total Modules appear in my Admin Page

All of the proper .php files appear in my store/includes/languages/english/modules folder, as well as in my /store/includes/modules folder, but in my Admin Page, nothing appears for the Shipping, Payment or Order Total Modules. Is there something I need to do in order to initiate these modules in my Admin Page?

I have not upgraded from a previous version, I started with v1.5.4. I have the IntegratedCOWOA_2.4 module and column_layout_grid_2_3_1 module installed.
    Last edited by ZacYonekawa; 30 Apr 2016 at 11:41 PM. Reason: additional information

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: None of the default Shipping, Payment or Order Total Modules appear in my Admin P

You're probably triggering a PHP error, which results in a (full or partial) blank page. Look at the logs to view the actual errors. http://www.zen-cart.com/content.php?124-blank-page

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: None of the default Shipping, Payment or Order Total Modules appear in my Admin P

Thank you very much!!! Your solution guided me to the problem and now the modules are working.
    For anyone with a similar problem, I checked my logs and encountered:
    "PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function in MY_ADMIN/modules.php on line 189."
    So, I re-installed the "modules.php" file from an original v1.5.4 folder, re-loaded my admin page, and now all of the modules appear as they should.