Default PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function add_current_page() on a non-object

Hello, friends.

This morning when I get from the bed and tried to see how my site is doing I found something very strange, When I enter the site for first time after chache cleaned in my browser everything is OK but when i try to enter another page I get error 500. I think it is cockie related or cahce related problem.

I have this error in my logs:

[06-May-2016 15:04:37 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function add_current_page() on a non-object in /home/mysite/includes/autoload_func.php on line 179

I have done nothing to the site, and right now I am desperate, because i tried so many things as full backup restore, but no with sucsess

here is a link to my store

Thank you in advance!
    My most recent work: magprom.net

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function add_current_page() on a non-object

The add_current_page function is part of the navigation_history.php class. So the first thing to check is that the class file exists on your server and is intact (and not empty due to a failed FTP upload), and contains original code (not modified by a badly written plugin), etc.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Default Re: PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function add_current_page() on a non-object

Found the problem :)
    It was that I installed some cache plugin in my wordpress blog, and my blog posts are linked to the store with "wordpress sideboxes only" plugin.

So if somebody has wordpress installed and "wordpress sideboxes only" you should know that if you turn on caching in wordpress Zencart will be dead for sure, so dont redo every bit of code to find the problem just turn off the wordpress caching plugin!
    My most recent work: magprom.net