I have installed Merchant feed and now Product fields to enable me to upload EAN information to Google.

I had previously installed product fields in an older Z.C. version and then removed it but not before adding field UPC in the preset menu.
Using the same database i have upgraded to 1.5.5a and reinstalled product fields module and now when I set google feed to include the EAN I get an error making the file.

I have included the error log which seems to suggest the UPC field is somewhere in my database causing the error?
In the Current product field list the UPC is NOT added, when I try to add it I get the error "The selected field was unable to be installed due to insufficient server permissions, please contact your host" yet I can add any of the other preloaded fields like products_date_added.

Am I correct in assuming there is a column in a table somewhere looking for the UPC information and thats why the Merchant Feed doesn't work?

[08-May-2016 10:03:29 UTC] PHP Fatal error: 1054:Unknown column 'p.products_upc' in 'field list' :: SELECT distinct(pd.products_name), p.products_id, p.products_model, pd.products_description, p.products_image, p.products_tax_class_id, p.products_price_sorter, p.products_priced_by_attribute, p.products_type, GREATEST(p.products_date_added, IFNULL(p.products_last_modified, 0), IFNULL(p.products_date_available, 0)) AS base_date, p.products_date_available, m.manufacturers_name, p.products_quantity, pt.type_handler, p.products_weight, p.products_upc, p.products_isbn, p.products_ean
FROM products p
LEFT JOIN manufacturers m ON (p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id)
LEFT JOIN products_description pd ON (p.products_id = pd.products_id)
LEFT JOIN product_types pt ON (p.products_type=pt.type_id)WHERE p.products_status = 1
AND p.products_type <> 3
AND p.product_is_call <> 1
AND p.product_is_free <> 1
AND pd.language_id = 1
AND (
p.products_image IS NOT NULL
OR p.products_image != ''
OR p.products_image != 'no_picture.gif'
)
GROUP BY pd.products_name
ORDER BY p.products_id ASC; ==> (as called by) /home2/lsac/public_html/googlefroogle.php on line 171 <== in /home2/lsac/public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 167