Plugin Contributions

Default Can't Edit Authorize.net AIM Module Settings

I'm getting error messages when attempting to process an order in Zen Cart (v 1.51), "This Transaction Cannot be Accepted."

Thinking it somehow was a mismatch of the API login credentials I attempted to check the settings of the Authorize.net module.

If I log into my Zen Cart admin area, Click on Modules, Click on Payments, I see the Authorize.net (AIM) module's order's status is "Processing". When I click on far right column (Action) the info circle icon turns to an arrow icon. I presume I should see an EDIT button and then be able to click on it and access all the settings for the Authorize.net module. However, no Edit button pops up, in fact, nothing changes. I do see a message in the lower left corner of the screen, "Waiting for mydomainname.com" and the "Read mydomainname.com".

Aren't I supposed to be able to access the Authorize.net settings through the payment module area?

Why are my transactions being Declined? (I can enter transactions normally through the Authorize.net virtual terminal.)
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Can't Edit Authorize.net AIM Module Settings

are any error logs getting generated? if so please post their contents.
    author of square Webpay.
    mxWorks has premium plugins. donations: venmo or paypal accepted.
    premium consistent excellent support. available for hire.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by powrwrap View Post
    Aren't I supposed to be able to access the Authorize.net settings through the payment module area?
    yes, but your site is encountering some PHP errors which are preventing the settings box from being displayed.
    Resolution guidance here: http://www.zen-cart.com/content.php?124-blank-page

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by carlwhat View Post
    are any error logs getting generated? if so please post their contents.
    Quote Originally Posted by DrByte
    yes, but your site is encountering some PHP errors which are preventing the settings box from being displayed.
    Resolution guidance here: http://www.zen-cart.com/content.php?124-blank-page
    Here's the error messages that I'm getting:

[11-May-2016 21:11:25] PHP Warning: Unexpected character in input: ''' (ASCII=39) state=1 in /home/content/p/o/w/powrwrap/html/zencart/includes/modules/payment/paypaldp.php on line 2171
    [11-May-2016 21:11:25] PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /home/content/p/o/w/powrwrap/html/zencart/includes/modules/payment/paypaldp.php on line 2171

When I examine zencart/includes/modules/payment/paypaldp.php, here's what I see at line 2168-2171:

2168 if ($errorNo != 0) {
    2169 $this->zcLog('Cardinal Lookup 3', '[' . zen_session_id() . '] Cardinal Centinel - cmpi_lookup error - ' . $errorNo . ' - ' . $errorDesc);
    2170 $errorText = 'Cardinal Lookup 3' . '[' . zen_session_id() . '] Cardinal Centinel - cmpi_lookup error - ' . $errorNo . ' - ' . $errorDesc;
    2171 $errorText .= "\n\n" . 'There are 3 steps to conf

The code abruptly cuts off on line 2171.

When I look at this file in my backups I made just last Saturday, the code abruptly cuts off at this point as well. When I look at older backups this file continues on to line 2607. The weird thing is that I've been taking orders all this week through Zen Cart and it only started acting up last night.

In the older backup of paypaldp.php the lines above (numbered 2168-2171) are numbered 2150-2153. If I look at the header of both of these backup files they appear to be the same, but continuing the comparison down through the file they become different at line 580.

So, what's my solution? Restore the older backup copy of paypaldp.php? (I don't use Paypal as a method of payment.)
    Last edited by powrwrap; 12 May 2016 at 05:28 PM.

Plugin Contributions

if you do not use paypaldp.php as a method of payment, then i would restore to the older version that was working prior to this incident.

what is more curious is how this script got changed especially as you are not using it as method of payment. perhaps something to take up with your hosting company, as it is possible something got compromised and someone may have been attempting something malicious.
    author of square Webpay.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by carlwhat View Post
    if you do not use paypaldp.php as a method of payment, then i would restore to the older version that was working prior to this incident.

what is more curious is how this script got changed especially as you are not using it as method of payment. perhaps something to take up with your hosting company, as it is possible something got compromised and someone may have been attempting something malicious.
    OK, I replaced that file with an older file, I actually used the original file from zencart v 1.51. I still cannot access the Authorize.net module to edit it.

Now I am getting this error message:

12-May-2016 10:12:14] PHP Warning: Unexpected character in input: ''' (ASCII=39) state=1 in /home/content/p/o/w/powrwrap/html/zencart/includes/modules/payment/paypalwpp.php on line 973
    [12-May-2016 10:12:14] PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected $end in /home/content/p/o/w/powrwrap/html/zencart/includes/modules/payment/paypalwpp.php on line 973

And here is the relevent section of code:

972 $response = $doPayPal->GetTransactionDetails($txnID);
    973 if (isset($response['RESULT']) && $response['RESULT'] == '7' && $zc_ppHist->RecordCount() > 1) {
    974 $sql = "select * from " . TABLE_PAYPAL . " where order_id = :orderID and txn_id != :condition: order by last_modified ASC, date_added ASC, paypal_ipn_id ASC LIMIT 1";
    975 $sql = $db->bindVars($sql, ':orderID', $oID, 'integer');
    976 $sql = $db->bindVars($sql, ':condition:', $zc_ppHist->fields['txn_id'], 'integer');
    977 $zc_ppHist = $db->Execute($sql);
    978 if ($zc_ppHist->RecordCount() == 0) return false;
    979 $txnID = $zc_ppHist->fields['txn_id'];
    980 if ($txnID == '' || $txnID === 0) return FALSE;
    981 $response = $doPayPal->GetTransactionDetails($txnID);

Any ideas?

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

It seems that the file may still be damaged.

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by DrByte View Post
    It seems that the file may still be damaged.
    Since I took this latest file directly from the ZenCart source files and it's got problems, where can I find a known good copy of this file?

Plugin Contributions

i will go back to my original statement that you may have been hacked. else you might have a problem with your FTP client.

does your server info link work? what about some of your other links?

its entirely possible that something is loading prior to that file that is causing the error here. but as was pretty clear from a previous post, your file was changed and not by you.... and i'm curious what could have happened there.
    author of square Webpay.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Agreed with carlwhat. Best to do a thorough site inspection -- guidance for that process is outlined here: http://www.zen-cart.com/wiki/index.p...ing_From_Hacks