Plugin Contributions

Default Website Cannot Display the Page - Shopping Cart Login/Registeration

Hi there,
    I have been using the forum for information and help but never posted or reached out for help. I cannot find anything specific to my issue on here so I am reaching out for the first time. I am not a developer and have no IT background. I have managed to set up the site and maintain it for over a year with guidance of this forum so I'm hoping I can get this resolved as well.

When a customer tries logging into their account it takes them to a "this website cannot display the page" page. If they hit refresh it will log the customer in. I know this is happening on internet explorer, foxfire, and chrome. This has just become an issue in the last day or so as we had an order come through on the 17th.

www.gastage.com is the website.

I appreciate any assistance that can be given.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Website Cannot Display the Page - Shopping Cart Login/Registeration

So, time for all of the questions then. :)

The root of the issue would first be to identify what has changed in that time period? Php version? Server software? Etc...

To further diagnose the issue, does the problem persist if you temporarily switch to the ZC default template to then restore the active genesis template after testing?

What other plugins are installed and are they up-to-date with the latest changes?

Have you considered upgrading from ZC 1.5.1 (ZC 1.5.5a is now available)?
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Website Cannot Display the Page - Shopping Cart Login/Registeration

This has just become an issue in the last day or so
    Please answer at least these questions listed in Posting tips at the top of the page when posting

What version of Zen Cart are you using?
    Has your site been upgraded? When? From what version(s)?
    If you've upgraded, HOW did you upgrade? (official upgrade procedure or an automated script from your hosting company?)
    What plugins/addons have you installed? When? If your problems are payment-related, what payment module(s) are you using? If it's shipping-related, which shipping module(s) are you using?
    If your problems are language-pack related (non-English), have you checked that all the language files are loaded and correct?
    HOW did you install Zen Cart? (upload via FTP and run zc_install, or a one-click install from your hosting company? (one-click installs might mean you don't have enough information about your site/server to make customizations easily))
    What version of PHP and MySQL is your server using? (See Admin->Tools->Server Info)
    WHEN did the problem "start"? How does that compare with other events of your hosting company, changes you've made to your site files/addons, or your admin settings, etc?
    Zen-Venom Get Bitten