Quote Originally Posted by mc12345678 View Post
That seems to be a running issue that is discussed in the WorldPay Version 3.0 thread with some included discussion/correction by niccol.

Long and short of it, although there was an equivalent system problem as was reported related to ZC core code, this issue is related to a plugin and its integration with ZC and not specifically ZC. It is unfortunate that countrycharm is no longer available to support further upgrade, but well, that's how life goes.

Recommendation would be to carry the discussion and problem resolution(s) further in that module's thread so that others using WorldPay may further help or also gain from the corrections.
I think I'm already aware of the fact it is a third party module issue. I have already said to the people I have installed it for, that I won't support Worldpay, and this is a good enough reason why. It's a nightmare basically and this isn't the first issue we've had with it, and not just with the module itself. I have also noticed other platforms experiencing issues with Worldpay too. To cut it short, I wouldn't recommend it. It's caused me massive issues since trying to get it working.