Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    Plugin Contributions

red flag Re: Shipping tax not added in order confirmation - possible bug??

Quote Originally Posted by mc12345678 View Post
    That seems to be a running issue that is discussed in the WorldPay Version 3.0 thread with some included discussion/correction by niccol.

Long and short of it, although there was an equivalent system problem as was reported related to ZC core code, this issue is related to a plugin and its integration with ZC and not specifically ZC. It is unfortunate that countrycharm is no longer available to support further upgrade, but well, that's how life goes.

Recommendation would be to carry the discussion and problem resolution(s) further in that module's thread so that others using WorldPay may further help or also gain from the corrections.
    I think I'm already aware of the fact it is a third party module issue. I have already said to the people I have installed it for, that I won't support Worldpay, and this is a good enough reason why. It's a nightmare basically and this isn't the first issue we've had with it, and not just with the module itself. I have also noticed other platforms experiencing issues with Worldpay too. To cut it short, I wouldn't recommend it. It's caused me massive issues since trying to get it working.
    Nick Smith - Venture Design and Print
    https://venturedesignandprint.co.uk

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Shipping tax not added in order confirmation - possible bug??

Quote Originally Posted by mc12345678 View Post
    That seems to be a running issue that is discussed in the WorldPay Version 3.0 thread with some included discussion/correction by niccol.

Long and short of it, although there was an equivalent system problem as was reported related to ZC core code, this issue is related to a plugin and its integration with ZC and not specifically ZC. It is unfortunate that countrycharm is no longer available to support further upgrade, but well, that's how life goes.

Recommendation would be to carry the discussion and problem resolution(s) further in that module's thread so that others using WorldPay may further help or also gain from the corrections.
    Right that appears to have fixed the issue admin side so I can only assume that VAT is no calculating correctly on the order emails (I don't have the order email since this goes to the client).

I am waiting for a response from the client to ensure it has charged correctly in Worldpay.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Shipping tax not added in order confirmation - possible bug??

Just to follow up it is saying

Countries Match
    Warning: Totals do not Match
    Addresses Match
    Postcodes Match

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011