Plugin Contributions

Default pleas help with changing Free Shipping define text

Greetings, long time lurker, this forum has helped me numerous times in the past 5 years so thanks to Dr Byte and all the supporters.

So simple little quest that is alluding me that I could really use some help for as it's driving me mad. In our store we often have larger items that are click to buy that requires freight. We simply use an attribute for the freight shipping and I mark those products 0 shipping weight so it doesn't trigger the free ship icon etc. However in the checkout and email order confirmation that customers receive if there are no other products in their cart other than the one with zero shipping weight it will trigger "FREE SHIPPING! (No Delivery Charge):" in the delivery charge line between sub total and total. I tracked this down to where that line was defined and pulled from when a product had zero weight and changed it to "FREE or FLAT RATE SHIPPING!" as customers were getting confused by the flat rate attribute on the product page but then seeing FREE SHIPPING! (No Delivery Charge): on checkout or in their order confirmation email. However this was back in version 1.3.8 and when I upgraded us to 1.5.4 I must have overwritten that file as it reverted back. I have been all over the include files, used the developers tool kit and can not track down where the define text FREE SHIPPING! (No Delivery Charge): is located. It's extremely frustrating as I had fixed this 3 years ago and can't for the life of me figure out where I found it. Any help would be greatly, greatly appreciated.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Please, please a thousand times pleas help with changing Free Shipping define tex

Have you search for "No Delivery Charge" ?

I think this in you includes/languages/YOUR LANGUAGE/modules/shipping

probably this one (freeshipper.php) ? -> define('MODULE_SHIPPING_FREESHIPPER_TEXT_WAY', 'No Delivery Charge');

I I understood your question....
    “Though the problems of the world are increasingly complex, the solutions remain embarrassingly simple.” ― Bill Mollison

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Please, please a thousand times pleas help with changing Free Shipping define tex

Oh man I can't thank you enough. That was exactly it. Somehow I overlooked the freeshipper module. Of course that's what triggers when you have zero weight. I'm smacking my head into the keyboard right now. Again thank you so very much, this made my day. Cheers!

Shawn