Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Numinix Product Fields w/ 1.5.8a Not Working

Using 1.5.8a, PHP 8.1.2 and rebuilding a site from the ground up. Took a chance and installed Numinix's Product Fields module as I need to add more display fields on the product info pages. Followed instructions carefully (including not renaming admin folders in the one directory it said not to). Appears to be fully functional on the Admin side--I'm able to create new fields, add and delete fields, input info when creating or editing products, etc.

However, when I go to add code to the customer-facing product info page the site crashes--unable to load the remainder of the page. It appears to be an issue with the includes/templates/your_template/product_info/extra_main_template_vars/numinix_product_fields.php file. Log showed this error, although not sure if that is the root cause or not:

--> PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Undefined constant "SHOW_PRODUCT_INFO_DIAMETER" in /home/mywebsite/public_html/includes/templates/bootstrap/product_info/extra_main_template_vars/numinix_product_fields.php:13

I'm not skilled enough with php, etc. to pinpoint the problem, but I'm guessing there was a change with how the product info fields are called in 1.5.8 since some of the coding looks different? Anyone able to point me in the right direction or take a look to see if there's an easy way to get this fixed so I can display the fields on the customer-facing pages?

Thanks in advance!

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Numinix Product Fields w/ 1.5.8a Not Working

I have the mod loaded in a 1.5.7d site and that define is not in either the database or the site files.

I also do not find it in a 1.5.8b site for testing.

Perhaps some other mod?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by dbltoe View Post
    I have the mod loaded in a 1.5.7d site and that define is not in either the database or the site files.

I also do not find it in a 1.5.8b site for testing.

Perhaps some other mod?
    When I delete the numinix_product_fields.php file the site loads fine again, just doesn't display the new product fields of course.

This is what the first part of the file looks like, in case it matters:

Code:
    <?php
    /**
     * product_info header_php.php 
     * @package page
     * @copyright Copyright 2003-2007 Zen Cart Development Team
     * @copyright Portions Copyright 2003 osCommerce
     * @license http://www.zen-cart.com/license/2_0.txt GNU Public License V2.0
     * @version $Id: numinix_product_fields.php 4 2011-09-28 01:00:29Z numinix $
     */

// Begin Numinix Product Fields
      if (SHOW_PRODUCT_INFO_DIAMETER == 1) { $npf_attributes .= ', p.products_diameter'; $flag_show_product_info_diameter = 1; }
      if (SHOW_PRODUCT_INFO_DIMENSIONS == 1) { $npf_attributes .= ', p.products_length, p.products_width, p.products_height, p.products_dim_type'; $flag_show_product_info_dimensions = 1;}
      if (SHOW_PRODUCT_INFO_ACTUAL_WEIGHT == 1) { $npf_attributes .= ', p.products_actual_weight, p.products_weight_type'; $flag_show_product_info_actual_weight = 1; }
    I do have the ZCA Bootstrap Template 4 installed as well, but even when I switched to the responsive classic (where I've made zero changes to the stock files) it has the same issue.

Plugin Contributions

I have it working on zc158 in production and zc158a in test and I see that I have created a lang.numinix_product_fields.php file in includes/languages/english/extra_definitions
    The contents of file is the old language file updated for zc158. The new main contents are:
    Code:
    <?php
    $define = [    'TEXT_PRODUCTS_ACTUAL_WEIGHT' => 'Products Weight: ', 
        'TEXT_PRODUCT_DIMENSIONS' => 'Dimensions: ', 
        'TEXT_PRODUCTS_LENGTH' => '', 
        'TEXT_PRODUCTS_WIDTH' => '', 
        'TEXT_PRODUCTS_HEIGHT' => '', 
        'TEXT_PRODUCTS_DIAMETER' => 'Diameter: ', 
        'TEXT_PRODUCTS_CONDITION' => 'Condition: ', 
        'TEXT_PRODUCTS_UPC' => 'UPC: ', 
        'TEXT_PRODUCTS_ISBN' => 'ISBN: ', 
        'TEXT_PRODUCTS_OUT_OF_STOCK' => 'Out of Stock', 
        'TEXT_PRODUCTS_SKU' => 'SKU: ', 
        // CONSTANTS not defined
        'SHOW_PRODUCT_INFO_DIAMETER','', 
        'SHOW_PRODUCT_INFO_DIMENSIONS' => '', 
        'SHOW_PRODUCT_INFO_ACTUAL_WEIGHT' => '', 
        'SHOW_PRODUCT_INFO_CONDITION' => '', 
        'SHOW_PRODUCT_INFO_UPC' => '', 
        'SHOW_PRODUCT_INFO_ISBN' => '', 
        'SHOW_PRODUCT_INFO_OUT_OF_STOCK' => '', 
        'SHOW_PRODUCT_INFO_SKU' => '', 
        'SHOW_PRODUCT_INFO_CARE_INSTRUCTIONS' => '', 
        'SHOW_PRODUCT_INFO_DESCRIPTION2' => '', 
        'SHOW_PRODUCT_INFO_CONVERSIONS' => '', 
        'SHOW_PRODUCT_INFO_SMALLER_UNITS' => '', 
    ];
    return $define;
    OldNGrey
    ZC158a PHP 8.2.15
    MySQL 10.6.16-MariaDB

Plugin Contributions

I seem to recall altering such a file to change the code for example from:
    Code:
    if (SHOW_PRODUCT_INFO_DIAMETER
    To:
    Code:
    if (defined('SHOW_PRODUCT_INFO_DIAMETER') && SHOW_PRODUCT_INFO_DIAMETER
    This adds a step in the logic test to validate the existence of the constant before trying to use its value. In older systems, that was OK. Stricter coding is now required.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mc12345678 View Post
    I seem to recall altering such a file to change the code for example from:
    Code:
    if (SHOW_PRODUCT_INFO_DIAMETER
    To:
    Code:
    if (defined('SHOW_PRODUCT_INFO_DIAMETER') && SHOW_PRODUCT_INFO_DIAMETER
    This adds a step in the logic test to validate the existence of the constant before trying to use its value. In older systems, that was OK. Stricter coding is now required.
    Thank you!--now we're getting closer! I updated the language file as suggested in the previous post, and updated all of the defines in the numinix_product_fields.php file as you showed. Lo and behold, the page loads and the SKU field shows! However, I'm still having a few issues:

1) The SKU field seems to be the only one that will work. I've tried a few other prebuilt fields and either get errors when adding them or they just won't display at all (I did make sure the field was not empty and added it to the configuration menu list as well). For example, trying to add Additional SKU I get a blank page with "WARNING: An Error occurred, please let us know! If you were entering information, press the BACK button in your browser and re-check the information you had entered to be sure you entered valid data." When I click back, the additional_sku field has been added though.
    2) Likewise, I'm able to add custom fields and input data within Admin, but nothing will display on the product info page.
    3) The SKU field (since it's the only one that shows) has a label of Product sku: and this does not match any of the language files, nor does it seem to be something I can change. How can I have the code pull in the language define?

I copied the lang.numinix_product_fields.php code above and did not make any changes.

For the numinix_product_fields.php in the extra definitions folder, here's what I have now:

Code:
      // Begin Numinix Product Fields
      if (defined('SHOW_PRODUCT_INFO_DIAMETER') && SHOW_PRODUCT_INFO_DIAMETER == 1) { $npf_attributes .= ', p.products_diameter'; $flag_show_product_info_diameter = 1; }
      if (defined('SHOW_PRODUCT_INFO_DIMENSIONS') && SHOW_PRODUCT_INFO_DIMENSIONS == 1) { $npf_attributes .= ', p.products_length, p.products_width, p.products_height, p.products_dim_type'; $flag_show_product_info_dimensions = 1;}
      if (defined('SHOW_PRODUCT_INFO_ACTUAL_WEIGHT') && SHOW_PRODUCT_INFO_ACTUAL_WEIGHT == 1) { $npf_attributes .= ', p.products_actual_weight, p.products_weight_type'; $flag_show_product_info_actual_weight = 1; }
      if (defined('SHOW_PRODUCT_INFO_CONDITION') && SHOW_PRODUCT_INFO_CONDITION == 1) { $npf_attributes .= ', p.products_condition'; $flag_show_product_info_condition = 1; }
      if (defined('SHOW_PRODUCT_INFO_UPC') && SHOW_PRODUCT_INFO_UPC == 1 || SHOW_PRODUCT_INFO_ISBN == 1) { $npf_attributes .= ', p.products_upc, p.products_isbn'; $flag_show_product_info_upc = 1; $flag_show_product_info_isbn = 1; }
      if (defined('SHOW_PRODUCT_INFO_UPC') && SHOW_PRODUCT_INFO_OUT_OF_STOCK == 1) { $npf_attributes .= ', p.out_of_stock'; $flag_show_product_info_out_of_stock = 1; }
      if (defined('SHOW_PRODUCT_INFO_SKU') && SHOW_PRODUCT_INFO_SKU == 1) { $npf_attributes .= ', p.products_sku'; $flag_show_product_info_sku = 1; }
      if (defined('SHOW_PRODUCT_INFO_CARE_INSTRUCTIONS') && SHOW_PRODUCT_INFO_CARE_INSTRUCTIONS == 1) $npf_attributes .= ', pd.care_instructions';
      if (defined('SHOW_PRODUCT_INFO_DESCRIPTION2') && SHOW_PRODUCT_INFO_DESCRIPTION2 == 1) $npf_attributes .= ', pd.products_description2';

// build query
      $products_query = "SELECT p.products_weight" . $npf_attributes . " 
                         FROM " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd
                         WHERE p.products_id = " . (int)$_GET['products_id'] . " 
                         AND p.products_id = pd.products_id 
                         AND pd.language_id = '" . (int)$_SESSION['languages_id'] . "' LIMIT 1";
      // execute query
      $products = $db->Execute($products_query);
      // store variables
      $products_length = $products->fields['products_length'];
      $products_width = $products->fields['products_width'];
      $products_height = $products->fields['products_height'];
      $products_diameter = $products->fields['products_diameter'];
      $products_weight = $products->fields['products_weight'];
      $products_actual_weight = $products->fields['products_actual_weight'];
      $products_dim_type = strtolower($products->fields['products_dim_type']);
      $products_weight_type = strtolower($products->fields['products_weight_type']);
      $products_description2 = $products->fields['products_description2'];
      $care_instructions = $products->fields['care_instructions'];
      $products_condition = $products->fields['products_condition'];
      $products_upc = $products->fields['products_upc'];
      $products_isbn = $products->fields['products_isbn'];
      $products_out_of_stock = $products->fields['out_of_stock'];
      $products_sku = $products->fields['products_sku'];
      // create conversions
    And in my tpl_product_info_display.php :

Code:
    <!--bof Product details list  -->
    <?php
    $display_product_model = ($flag_show_product_info_model === '1' && $products_model !== '');
    $display_product_weight = ($flag_show_product_info_weight === '1' && $products_weight != 0);
    $display_product_quantity = ($flag_show_product_info_quantity === '1');
    $display_product_manufacturer = ($flag_show_product_info_manufacturer === '1' && !empty($manufacturers_name));

if ($display_product_model === true || $display_product_weight === true || $display_product_quantity === true || $display_product_manufacturer === true) { ?>

<ul id="productInfo-productDetailsList" class="productDetailsList list-group mb-3">
      <?php echo (($display_product_model === true) ? '<li class="list-group-item">' . TEXT_PRODUCT_MODEL . $products_model . '</li>' : '') . "\n"; ?>
      <?php echo (($flag_show_product_info_weight == 1 and $products_weight !=0) ? '<li class="list-group-item">' . TEXT_PRODUCT_WEIGHT .  $products_weight . TEXT_PRODUCT_WEIGHT_UNIT . '</li>'  : '') . "\n"; ?>
      <?php echo (($flag_show_product_info_quantity == 1) ? '<li class="list-group-item">' . $products_quantity . TEXT_PRODUCT_QUANTITY . '</li>'  : '') . "\n"; ?>
      <?php echo (($flag_show_product_info_manufacturer == 1 and !empty($manufacturers_name)) ? '<li class="list-group-item">' . TEXT_PRODUCT_MANUFACTURER . $manufacturers_name . '</li>' : '') . "\n"; ?>

<!-- BEGIN NPF MODIFICATIONS -->
    <?php
      if(count($numinix_fields_display ) > 0) { ?>
    <?php foreach ($numinix_fields_display as $field => $value) {
        $field_name = ucwords(str_replace('_', ' ', $field));
     ?>
        <li class="list-group-item"><?php echo $field_name . ': ' . $value; ?></li>      
      <?php } ?>
    <?php } ?>
    <!-- END NPF MODIFICATIONS -->

</ul>
    <?php
      }
    ?>
    <!--eof Product details list -->

Plugin Contributions

I've continued to play around with the code and although I haven't been able to fix anything myself, it seems like maybe the problem is with my PHP version (8.1). Looking at the error logs shows:

Code:
    #0 [internal function]: zen_debug_error_handler()
    #1 /home/thecoinauthority/public_html/includes/templates/bootstrap/product_info/extra_main_template_vars/numinix_product_fields.php(38): strtolower()
    When I change the product fields in the configuration menu (Admin-Configuration-Numinix Product Fields) it seems like it is only pulling the first field listed. I changed SKU to ISBN and it shows ISBN on the product page, but nothing else. It can't seem to get past the first field. Can someone guide me on what to change to get this module to work, ideally showing the desired fields and pulling in the language file label?

Here is the code that seems to be throwing off the deprecation error:

Code:
     // store variables

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mcqueeneycoins View Post
    I've continued to play around with the code and although I haven't been able to fix anything myself, it seems like maybe the problem is with my PHP version (8.1). Looking at the error logs shows:

Code:
    #0 [internal function]: zen_debug_error_handler()
    #1 /home/thecoinauthority/public_html/includes/templates/bootstrap/product_info/extra_main_template_vars/numinix_product_fields.php(38): strtolower()
    When I change the product fields in the configuration menu (Admin-Configuration-Numinix Product Fields) it seems like it is only pulling the first field listed. I changed SKU to ISBN and it shows ISBN on the product page, but nothing else. It can't seem to get past the first field. Can someone guide me on what to change to get this module to work, ideally showing the desired fields and pulling in the language file label?

Here is the code that seems to be throwing off the deprecation error:

Code:
     // store variables
    I haven't gone back out to see if those two functions balk at processing an empty string or just trying to process a null value. "Simplest" solution to address both possibilities the "fastest" is to add before the strtolower function:
    isset($products->fields['products_dim_type']) ?
    Then just before the closing semi colon add:
    : ''
    That last part is two single quotes not to be confused with a double quote.

Then do s something similar with the second line, but using the correct "variable".

See how that goes and in the future could you maybe provide more of the error log content if it is there? Often don't need to know the very specific path, but the other content about the problem is helpful.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mc12345678 View Post
    I haven't gone back out to see if those two functions balk at processing an empty string or just trying to process a null value. "Simplest" solution to address both possibilities the "fastest" is to add before the strtolower function:
    isset($products->fields['products_dim_type']) ?
    Then just before the closing semi colon add:
    : ''
    That last part is two single quotes not to be confused with a double quote.

Then do s something similar with the second line, but using the correct "variable".

See how that goes and in the future could you maybe provide more of the error log content if it is there? Often don't need to know the very specific path, but the other content about the problem is helpful.
    mc--thank you for your help. After a lot of trial and error, I found one issue was with an extra space after a comma in the configuration menu where I was listing out the fields I wanted to display. Removing the extra space made the desired variables display. However, I still am failing at how to get the label from the language file attached to each one. I can see why it is displaying the way it is--the code defines the field name based on the sql entry, but any way to replace that with the respective label from the language file?

Code:
      <!-- BEGIN NPF MODIFICATIONS -->
    <?php
      if(count($numinix_fields_display ) > 0) { ?>
    <?php foreach ($numinix_fields_display as $field => $value) {
        $field_name = ucwords(str_replace('_', ' ', $field));
     ?>
        <li class="list-group-item"><?php echo $field_name . ': ' . $value; ?></li>     

<?php } ?>
    <?php } ?>
    <!-- END NPF MODIFICATIONS -->
    Attached is the most recent log file, even after implementation of your code fix. Perhaps I missed something in install, but have gone over it several times and thought I had double checked everything...

Code:
    14-Jul-2023 18:21:23 America/Los_Angeles] Request URI: /index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_2_13&products_id=1, IP address: 47.155.122.25, Language id 1
    #0 /home/thecoinauthority/public_html/includes/templates/bootstrap/product_info/extra_main_template_vars/numinix_product_fields.php(24): zen_debug_error_handler()
    #1 /home/thecoinauthority/public_html/includes/modules/pages/product_info/main_template_vars.php(132): include('/home/thecoinau...')
    #2 /home/thecoinauthority/public_html/includes/templates/bootstrap/common/tpl_main_page.php(216): require('/home/thecoinau...')
    #3 /home/thecoinauthority/public_html/index.php(94): require('/home/thecoinau...')
    --> PHP Warning: Undefined variable $npf_attributes in /home/thecoinauthority/public_html/includes/templates/bootstrap/product_info/extra_main_template_vars/numinix_product_fields.php on line 24.

[14-Jul-2023 18:21:23 America/Los_Angeles] Request URI: /index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_2_13&products_id=1, IP address: 47.155.122.25, Language id 1
    #0 /home/thecoinauthority/public_html/includes/templates/bootstrap/product_info/extra_main_template_vars/numinix_product_fields.php(32): zen_debug_error_handler()
    #1 /home/thecoinauthority/public_html/includes/modules/pages/product_info/main_template_vars.php(132): include('/home/thecoinau...')
    #2 /home/thecoinauthority/public_html/includes/templates/bootstrap/common/tpl_main_page.php(216): require('/home/thecoinau...')
    #3 /home/thecoinauthority/public_html/index.php(94): require('/home/thecoinau...')
    --> PHP Warning: Undefined array key "products_length" in /home/thecoinauthority/public_html/includes/templates/bootstrap/product_info/extra_main_template_vars/numinix_product_fields.php on line 32.

[14-Jul-2023 18:21:23 America/Los_Angeles] Request URI: /index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_2_13&products_id=1, IP address: 47.155.122.25, Language id 1
    #0 /home/thecoinauthority/public_html/includes/templates/bootstrap/product_info/extra_main_template_vars/numinix_product_fields.php(33): zen_debug_error_handler()
    --> PHP Warning: Undefined array key "products_width" in /home/thecoinauthority/public_html/includes/templates/bootstrap/product_info/extra_main_template_vars/numinix_product_fields.php on line 33.

#0 /home/thecoinauthority/public_html/includes/templates/bootstrap/product_info/extra_main_template_vars/numinix_product_fields.php(34): zen_debug_error_handler()
    --> PHP Warning: Undefined array key "products_height" in /home/thecoinauthority/public_html/includes/templates/bootstrap/product_info/extra_main_template_vars/numinix_product_fields.php on line 34.

#0 /home/thecoinauthority/public_html/includes/templates/bootstrap/product_info/extra_main_template_vars/numinix_product_fields.php(35): zen_debug_error_handler()
    --> PHP Warning: Undefined array key "products_diameter" in /home/thecoinauthority/public_html/includes/templates/bootstrap/product_info/extra_main_template_vars/numinix_product_fields.php on line 35.

#0 /home/thecoinauthority/public_html/includes/templates/bootstrap/product_info/extra_main_template_vars/numinix_product_fields.php(37): zen_debug_error_handler()
    --> PHP Warning: Undefined array key "products_actual_weight" in /home/thecoinauthority/public_html/includes/templates/bootstrap/product_info/extra_main_template_vars/numinix_product_fields.php on line 37.

#0 /home/thecoinauthority/public_html/includes/templates/bootstrap/product_info/extra_main_template_vars/numinix_product_fields.php(40): zen_debug_error_handler()
    --> PHP Warning: Undefined array key "products_description2" in /home/thecoinauthority/public_html/includes/templates/bootstrap/product_info/extra_main_template_vars/numinix_product_fields.php on line 40.

#0 /home/thecoinauthority/public_html/includes/templates/bootstrap/product_info/extra_main_template_vars/numinix_product_fields.php(41): zen_debug_error_handler()
    --> PHP Warning: Undefined array key "care_instructions" in /home/thecoinauthority/public_html/includes/templates/bootstrap/product_info/extra_main_template_vars/numinix_product_fields.php on line 41.

#0 /home/thecoinauthority/public_html/includes/templates/bootstrap/product_info/extra_main_template_vars/numinix_product_fields.php(42): zen_debug_error_handler()
    --> PHP Warning: Undefined array key "products_condition" in /home/thecoinauthority/public_html/includes/templates/bootstrap/product_info/extra_main_template_vars/numinix_product_fields.php on line 42.

#0 /home/thecoinauthority/public_html/includes/templates/bootstrap/product_info/extra_main_template_vars/numinix_product_fields.php(43): zen_debug_error_handler()
    --> PHP Warning: Undefined array key "products_upc" in /home/thecoinauthority/public_html/includes/templates/bootstrap/product_info/extra_main_template_vars/numinix_product_fields.php on line 43.

#0 /home/thecoinauthority/public_html/includes/templates/bootstrap/product_info/extra_main_template_vars/numinix_product_fields.php(44): zen_debug_error_handler()
    --> PHP Warning: Undefined array key "products_isbn" in /home/thecoinauthority/public_html/includes/templates/bootstrap/product_info/extra_main_template_vars/numinix_product_fields.php on line 44.

#0 /home/thecoinauthority/public_html/includes/templates/bootstrap/product_info/extra_main_template_vars/numinix_product_fields.php(45): zen_debug_error_handler()
    --> PHP Warning: Undefined array key "out_of_stock" in /home/thecoinauthority/public_html/includes/templates/bootstrap/product_info/extra_main_template_vars/numinix_product_fields.php on line 45.

#0 /home/thecoinauthority/public_html/includes/templates/bootstrap/product_info/extra_main_template_vars/numinix_product_fields.php(46): zen_debug_error_handler()
    --> PHP Warning: Undefined array key "products_sku" in /home/thecoinauthority/public_html/includes/templates/bootstrap/product_info/extra_main_template_vars/numinix_product_fields.php on line 46.

#0 /home/thecoinauthority/public_html/includes/templates/bootstrap/templates/tpl_product_info_display.php(165): zen_debug_error_handler()
    #1 /home/thecoinauthority/public_html/includes/modules/pages/product_info/main_template_vars.php(156): require('/home/thecoinau...')
    --> PHP Warning: Undefined variable $flag_show_product_info_dimensions in /home/thecoinauthority/public_html/includes/templates/bootstrap/templates/tpl_product_info_display.php on line 165.

#0 /home/thecoinauthority/public_html/includes/templates/bootstrap/templates/tpl_product_info_display.php(166): zen_debug_error_handler()
    #1 /home/thecoinauthority/public_html/includes/modules/pages/product_info/main_template_vars.php(156): require('/home/thecoinau...')
    --> PHP Warning: Undefined variable $flag_show_product_info_condition in /home/thecoinauthority/public_html/includes/templates/bootstrap/templates/tpl_product_info_display.php on line 166.

#0 /home/thecoinauthority/public_html/includes/templates/bootstrap/templates/tpl_product_info_display.php(167): zen_debug_error_handler()
    --> PHP Warning: Undefined variable $flag_show_product_info_upc in /home/thecoinauthority/public_html/includes/templates/bootstrap/templates/tpl_product_info_display.php on line 167.

#0 /home/thecoinauthority/public_html/includes/templates/bootstrap/templates/tpl_product_info_display.php(168): zen_debug_error_handler()
    --> PHP Warning: Undefined variable $flag_show_product_info_isbn in /home/thecoinauthority/public_html/includes/templates/bootstrap/templates/tpl_product_info_display.php on line 168.

#0 /home/thecoinauthority/public_html/includes/templates/bootstrap/templates/tpl_product_info_display.php(177): zen_debug_error_handler()
    --> PHP Warning: Undefined variable $flag_show_product_info_actual_weight in /home/thecoinauthority/public_html/includes/templates/bootstrap/templates/tpl_product_info_display.php on line 177.

#0 /home/thecoinauthority/public_html/includes/templates/bootstrap/templates/tpl_product_info_display.php(178): zen_debug_error_handler()
    --> PHP Warning: Undefined variable $flag_show_product_info_dimensions in /home/thecoinauthority/public_html/includes/templates/bootstrap/templates/tpl_product_info_display.php on line 178.

#0 /home/thecoinauthority/public_html/includes/templates/bootstrap/templates/tpl_product_info_display.php(179): zen_debug_error_handler()
    --> PHP Warning: Undefined variable $flag_show_product_info_diameter in /home/thecoinauthority/public_html/includes/templates/bootstrap/templates/tpl_product_info_display.php on line 179.

#0 /home/thecoinauthority/public_html/includes/templates/bootstrap/templates/tpl_product_info_display.php(182): zen_debug_error_handler()
    --> PHP Warning: Undefined variable $flag_show_product_info_condition in /home/thecoinauthority/public_html/includes/templates/bootstrap/templates/tpl_product_info_display.php on line 182.

#0 /home/thecoinauthority/public_html/includes/templates/bootstrap/templates/tpl_product_info_display.php(183): zen_debug_error_handler()
    --> PHP Warning: Undefined variable $flag_show_product_info_upc in /home/thecoinauthority/public_html/includes/templates/bootstrap/templates/tpl_product_info_display.php on line 183.

#0 /home/thecoinauthority/public_html/includes/templates/bootstrap/templates/tpl_product_info_display.php(184): zen_debug_error_handler()
    --> PHP Warning: Undefined variable $flag_show_product_info_isbn in /home/thecoinauthority/public_html/includes/templates/bootstrap/templates/tpl_product_info_display.php on line 184.

#0 /home/thecoinauthority/public_html/includes/templates/bootstrap/templates/tpl_product_info_display.php(185): zen_debug_error_handler()
    --> PHP Warning: Undefined variable $flag_show_product_info_sku in /home/thecoinauthority/public_html/includes/templates/bootstrap/templates/tpl_product_info_display.php on line 185.

Plugin Contributions

I don't have a standard version installed. I cut my installation back to the minimum fields required to suit my needs.
    These changes are in my file marked as for PHP8 and zc157d.

In includes/templates/MY_bootstrap/product_info/extra_main_template_vars.php

line1 of code:
    Code:
    $npf_attributes =' ';
    lines 38 to 50 approx gave undefined array keys so need to check field exists in database
    line44:
    Code:
    if(array_key_exists("products_dim_type", $products->fields)) {$products_dim_type = strtolower($products->fields['products_dim_type'] ); }     else {$products_dim_type = ''; }
    line47:
    Code:
    if(array_key_exists("products_weight_type", $products->fields)) {$products_weight_type = strtolower($products->fields['products_weight_type'] ); } 
        else {$products_weight_type = ''; }
    I also added add p.products_length,p.products_height, p.products_width to the query
    line29:
    Code:
    $products_query = "SELECT p.products_weight, p.products_length, p.products_height, p.products_width" . $npf_attributes . "                      FROM " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd
                         WHERE p.products_id = " . (int)$_GET['products_id'] . " 
                         AND p.products_id = pd.products_id 
                         AND pd.language_id = '" . (int)$_SESSION['languages_id'] . "' LIMIT 1";
    OldNGrey
    ZC158a PHP 8.2.15
    MySQL 10.6.16-MariaDB

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast