Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Clone a Template [Support Thread] Responsive Classic Not displayed in Source Temp

Is classic green not being in the template_select table by a vanilla install a coincidence or related issue?
    Rick
    RixStix (dot) com
    aka: ChainWeavers (dot) com

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Clone a Template [Support Thread] Responsive Classic Not displayed in Source Temp

Quote Originally Posted by RixStix View Post
    Is classic green not being in the template_select table by a vanilla install a coincidence or related issue?
    I'd say that it's a related symptom, for sure!

On a default Zen Cart 1.5.5e install, the responsive_classic template is the one that's active, and I'm seeing the dropdown selection for both the Classic Green and Responsive Classic templates.

Plugin Contributions

Darned forum not playing nice today with reply with quote, but that happens frequently.

Don't know what to say other than that's the observation. Extracted the zip, run the install and if the install script doesn't install things correctly, that's over my paygrade when no logs generated. Actually, even if logs were generated.

I will see what happens when I install on a different server.

The clone_template debug didn't have anything that looked like a failure but didn't see anything regarding writing to the table either.
    Rick
    RixStix (dot) com

Plugin Contributions

Hey Rick,
    I just checked a 1.5.5e site I use for development and the classic green temple does show up in the pull down. I can download a fresh copy and do a clean install if you'd like

Plugin Contributions

Rick,
    I downloaded a fresh copy of 1.5.5e, deleted everything, and did a fresh install. Classic green does appear in the template list. It would appear that something is wacky on your end.

Plugin Contributions

I installed the mod and cloned a template and it appears in the list also. Hope this helps

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by badarac View Post
    I installed the mod and cloned a template and it appears in the list also. Hope this helps
    TNX. Better to know there is something amuck with the vanilla install and correcting that before going through the motion of installing other mods.
    Rick
    RixStix (dot) com

Plugin Contributions

Since a vanilla 155e install on a different server behaves the same (ie: classic_green not in template_select table), I will open a new thread for that.
    Rick
    RixStix (dot) com

Plugin Contributions

Rick,
    Let's try the Sherlock Holmes method.
    Have you downloaded the zip twice and verified that both are the same?
    It has to be either a bad FTP or a bad zip/unzip to start.

Plugin Contributions

Multiple downloads. Identical when using Beyond Compare and the hash also matches.

FTP to different servers on multiple attempts is unlikely to have hiccuped that many times. 2 months ago, using my super duper 1Mbps microwave link upload connection might have been iffy. I've moved and now have a faster, hardwired connection.
    Rick
    RixStix (dot) com

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast