Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Clone a Template [Support Thread] Responsive Classic Not displayed in Source Temp

Has anyone got this going on a 1.3.9b (yes, ancient 1.3.9x) installation?

Reason for my question is that I am faced with upgrading that site to the latest ZC version. Principally no problem, BUT whoever installed and customized this cart has used the Classic Contemporary Green, left the template name unchanged and completely modified it ... and that makes it a bit out of the ordinary so to speak.....

Was planning to clone that template and then use the clone for upgrades but the docs are telling me the plugin is only compatible for ZC 1.5.0 upwards.

Thanks guys.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Clone a Template [Support Thread] Responsive Classic Not displayed in Source Temp

Quote Originally Posted by frank18 View Post
    Has anyone got this going on a 1.3.9b (yes, ancient 1.3.9x) installation?

Reason for my question is that I am faced with upgrading that site to the latest ZC version. Principally no problem, BUT whoever installed and customized this cart has used the Classic Contemporary Green, left the template name unchanged and completely modified it ... and that makes it a bit out of the ordinary so to speak.....

Was planning to clone that template and then use the clone for upgrades but the docs are telling me the plugin is only compatible for ZC 1.5.0 upwards.

Thanks guys.
    Clone a Template is a "drop-in" plugin that doesn't make use of many of the Zen Cart built-in plugins. While I haven't tested on a 1.3.9b, I don't see any downside of installing and seeing if it works!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    Clone a Template is a "drop-in" plugin that doesn't make use of many of the Zen Cart built-in plugins. While I haven't tested on a 1.3.9b, I don't see any downside of installing and seeing if it works!

Thank you Cindy!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by frank18 View Post
    Thank you Cindy!
    No problem, Frank; let us know what happens!

Plugin Contributions

No problem, Frank; let us know what happens!

Will do, certainly interested myself

Plugin Contributions

Does anyone know if this version is compatible with Zencart 1.5.6?

Plugin Contributions

It's a "drop-in" plugin, changing no core files, so (although I haven't verified personally) I see no reason why it won't be compatible with zc156.

Plugin Contributions

It's a "drop-in" plugin, changing no core files, so (although I haven't verified personally) I see no reason why it won't be compatible with zc156.
    I'm happy to report that "Clone a Template" works without change on zc156.

Plugin Contributions

Clone a Template works in ZC156.

If a template does not show up in the the drop down list, install the template first. I copied all of the files for the ZCA-Bootstrap Template but it was not displayed in the drop down.
    Go to Admin | Tools | Template Selection | Edit and select the template | Update
    then go to Admin | Tools | Layout Boxes Controller read the errors if any and Reset.
    The templates will appear in the drop down list. This was the same on ZC155f.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by OldNGrey View Post
    If a template does not show up in the the drop down list, install the template first. I copied all of the files for the ZCA-Bootstrap Template but it was not displayed in the drop down.
    Go to Admin | Tools | Template Selection | Edit and select the template | Update
    then go to Admin | Tools | Layout Boxes Controller read the errors if any and Reset.
    The templates will appear in the drop down list. This was the same on ZC155f.
    Good point. Let me consider if that's something that could happen automatically with the code or whether a readme-update is in order.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast