Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Firefox inspect element for android

Spelling errors in stylesheet_zcustom.css.

Recently found two spelling errors in stylesheet_zcustom.css. These have been fixed in the github repository for the mod.

To manually change errors, lines 36 and 40 (of the original version) need to bed changed from
    Code:
    .button-top{nargin-top:1px;}
    to
    Code:
    .button-top{margin-top:1px;}

Plugin Contributions

There is an additional call in stylesheet_colors_split.css that won't show up unless the user changes the actual call later in the file. Line 159
    Code:
    #mainWrapper {background-color:#99ccff;background-color:rgba(153,204,255,0.6);}
    should be deleted as that call is incorrect as far as color. Also, the call is correctly entered in line 203. Line 203 will become 202 after the deletion. You should see no difference in the colors of your site with this deletion.

In further looking over this mod for inclusion into 1.5.7, we've noticed that the navMainWrapper and some of the css buttons (if used) are using white as the font color.

Both the navMainWrapper and the buttons use the main color of this mod. That results in the white font looking "washed out" against the main color. Also, all other buttons, headings, etc using the main color have their font set to black (#000).

We've made three changes to the stylesheet_colors_split.css.

Line 13 is now
    Code:
    #navMainullia {color: #000; color:rgba(0,0,0,1.0);}
    Line 148 is now
    Code:
    .normal_button {color: #000;}
    Line 265 (266 if you did not delete line 150 as noted above) is now
    Code:
    #navMainulli {border-right:1pxsolid#000;}
    Don't know if another release will be done before 1.5.7 is released but, the most current version is alwys available at our github repository.

Plugin Contributions

Persistence is the sign of a great engineer.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Support Thread - Responsive Color Changes for 155

Just submitted version 2.1.0 to the Plug Ins.

Fixed some minor spelling errors and added a variable system to prevent having to do massive search and replace operations.

Plugin Contributions

Concerning the release of 1.5.7.

With the rise in litigation over website accessibility, we are having to rethink the color change mod and its use of opacity. Being able to "see" multiple layers can be a problem if all the layers have a background color. The combination of background colors and font colors often break the contrast rules of accessibility.

We have found that the only correct usage is in the menu header in a portrait view of a mobile phone.

This Color Change Mod can be used with 1.5.7 BUT, will take some thorough massaging to ensure that accessibility is maintained.

You can check your site's accessibility with the Web Developer extension in Chrome. Under Tools, click on Validate Accessibility.

We are working on a 1.5.7 color change mod that should be finished soon.

It will be 1.5.7 specific.

We will open a new support thread and github for this mod soon.

Plugin Contributions

Is this near completion or will it be a while away?
    I would like to change the responsive classic button on my new install of 1.5.7c.
    Thank you
    *Zen Cart eCommerce Solution - Putting the Dream of Owning an Online Business within reach of anyone!

Plugin Contributions

1.5.7c was adjusted such that the accessibility was corrected. Templates are trending away from the current to bootstrap. This puts any change to this mod on the back burner.

If you will follow the posting tips, we can probably help with your situation BUT, we need to be able to see the code. Pics may we worth a thousand words but they don't help with code.

If you don't want your site hit by the SEs just yet, use DOT for the period in yoursite.com

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by davewest View Post
    Yap... been there for some time, called Responsive Design Mode Allows one to design and view in mobiles based on Android, IOS, Windoze, Tablets, and TV's.. Also to simulate load speeds, touch and such. Even design your own phone if you want to code some. Very useful... I use it quite often..

With Firefox on android Web Developer is an addon, but not very useful..

Many of us use or created tools or have FF addons, that are not widely used or known... which is why links are a quicker way of getting answers.
    FWIW: ad blocker plus will interfere with responsive display when using developer tools. At least it did for me in firefox. I couldnt figure out why the responsive images was missing several of the key parts of the website. Then I was struck with the thought of turning off ABP. Once I did that, the expected responsive version appeared perfectly.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by pixelpadre View Post
    FWIW: ad blocker plus will interfere with responsive display when using developer tools. At least it did for me in firefox. I couldnt figure out why the responsive images was missing several of the key parts of the website. Then I was struck with the thought of turning off ABP. Once I did that, the expected responsive version appeared perfectly.
    First of all, can you point us to the "ad blocker plus" mod?
    Second, if it has a problem, why are you posting it in this thread?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by dbltoe View Post
    First of all, can you point us to the "ad blocker plus" mod?
    Second, if it has a problem, why are you posting it in this thread?
    ABP is a addon in firefox. If its active, FF developer tools will not function properly. I discovered this myself while trying to use developer tools.

It's just a "for what its worth" posting. FF developer tools are often cited as a method to troubleshoot ZC problems. There may be some that are trying to use it with ABP active and not having luck getting the tools to work properly. It was just by chance that the thought occurred to me that ABP might be interfering.

As to your question about why post it here. It because, as a good boy scout forum user, I searched a string for information that led me to this thread. I thought it might be relevant to the thread despite the age of the thread.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910