Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Support Thread - Responsive Color Changes for 155

Version 1.1.0 has been submitted to the Plugins for update. Until approval, the file is available at our test site.

NOTE: We have upgraded the instructions to recommend lat9's Clone a Template as a simple way to create a copy of the respsonive_classic template for use with the color changes. Clone the responsive_classic to new_template (pick a name), change template to new_template in YourAdmin >> Tools >> Template Selection, then add this mod to the new_template.

Details are included in the index.html file.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by dbltoe View Post
    Version 1.1.0 has been submitted to the Plugins for update.
    So you know... you uploaded the wrong stylesheet_colors_split.css on that package. It's a gold color, not the original blue.
    IDEAS Girl
    IDEAS Creative Group
    = Your image... our business!
    My contributions: SophyBlue / Sophy Blue-Grey / Mistik / The Bookshelf / Dynamic Sideboxes

Plugin Contributions

Version 1.1a.0 has been submitted to the Plugins

Plugin Contributions

Preliminary testing shows that our mod will work fine with 1.5.5b. Remember that we suggest cloning the responsive_classic prior to applying the mod. Apply the mod to the clone and you will always have the responsive_classic to fall back on.

Plugin Contributions

Just a minor correction not requiring a resubmission of the modOne mistake lost in the shuffle (Post #359 in the thread) is includes/templates/responsive_classic/css/responsive_tablet.css. Lline 183 in the module's version contains a spelling error.
    Code:
    .rowEven, .roeOdd{overflow:hidden;}
    should read
    Code:
    .rowEven, .rowOdd{overflow:hidden;}
    That mistake does not appear in any other template's stylesheet in the latest 155e release.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by ideasgirl View Post
    Also mobile and tablet files need to be revise since logo is not showing on those devices.
    Sorry, missed this one. The logoWrapper was intentionally set to display:none; in both as the logo did not play well in responsive. It was felt that the customer would know where they were and would be "put off" by having to scroll past the large (often entire screen) advertising to get to information. Both those are removed in the newer version.
    However, I would suggest that anyone using this mod ensure that the logo does not overpower the mobile/tablet appearance.

Plugin Contributions

Hello,

I migrated my question from other thread

I copy it again as no suggestion so far bring me to a lead.

I used all instructions to install Responsive Color Changes for 1.5.5 in combination with cloned classic responsive template.

https://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=2088

My thought was that all color changes in responsive template should be now in a single file: stylesheet_colors_split.css.

So I have my website, where on very top Photoshop probe tells me the color of "bluish" field HEX is #66a3c2. and RGB 102, 163, 194

My logic is that I should be able to find this color in file: stylesheet_colors_split.css.

But this color is not present in the file. I expect to see HEX #006699 and RGB 0,102,153 which is in the file.

And if I can not find it, I will not able to modify it.

I searched all website using Developer Kit tools and found nothing for both #66a3c2 and rgb 102, 163, 194. So where this color is generated?

I used f12 button to inspect element and none of these could be found.
    My goal is to use the same colors and fill as original website was (none responsive).
    Or I am fundamentally wrong? Responsive template can not have the same colors because something changed in general that I am not aware?

Where is my thinking wrong? How user customize colors, size and colors of fonts and distance between lines and input fields?

How to deal with "gost" colors?

Could be this customisation added in future to admin panel as other elements of structure?

My other thought is if this is a problem of the module "Responsive Color Changes for 155" and I better return back to the original design?

Any further help is appreciated.

Plugin Contributions

I have another unusual thing: suddenly in description of the products web page generated question marks in solid diamond shape.

Attachment 17124

How this can be fixed?

Thank you.

Plugin Contributions

From the other thread that you got "no suggestions" from
    Another "trick" to use when finding colors and background colors is to look for a div that ends in "Wrapper." In the case of our mod, the navMainWrapper is where the color is called for that background. More specifically, line 204 of the includes/templates/responsive_classic/css/stylesheet_colors_split.css.
    In fact, the color of your navMainWrapper IS located on line 204 of your stylesheet_colors_split.css BUT since you did clone it (we would have known this if the posting tips were ever answered), the link is includes/templates/responsive_idmedicaltags/css/stylesheet_colors_split.css.
    Also, as I mentioned in my second answer, your color is #006699. Since your browser is new enough, it will never show as #006699 since it (and photoshop are using the rgba of 0,102,153,0.6
    Without the 0.6 on the end of the rgba color, the browser would always show #006699 or #069 as it is a "websafe" color. Websafe colors should always be the first choice on a web page.
    tutorial at https://www.w3schools.com/css/css3_colors.asp
    Using the opacity allow you to soften a harsh, websafe color into something more pleasing to the eye.

Plugin Contributions

These characters are not a result of css or this mod.
    They are a result of upgrading from one database that does not use utf8 to the current Zen Cart character set which IS utf8.
    You might find the right directions at https://www.zen-cart.com/showthread....le-Description.
    Or... try the mod at https://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=1318

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast