Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Pin Payments Payment Gateway [Support Thread]

Quote Originally Posted by bbsbcastle View Post
    Since you'd said something about not being authorized to make some change, I took it that you were working for Pin under contract. As such, I also assumed you would prefer to have enhanced control over the module versions. If I implemented something to make an admin setting for the limit, etc (I hate hard coding things like that), I didn't want to bump into your efforts.
    Yeah, well... Although anyone can submit updated versions of the plugin, I'd prefer being authorized by Pin so I won't be submitting any updates without their consent.

If you implement your solution and modify the plugin's code, IMHO, you just risk your changes being overwritten when/if a new version is released. Of course, unless you merge it with the new version. But, if the payment over limit was rejected with a friendly message, is there really any need to add custom logic and modify the original code?

Plugin Contributions

Hi,
    Installed pin payments on zen v1.5.4. Worked great for Australian dollar orders which is my default currency. However when someone used the USD multi-currency, the invoice and the order I received was ok in USD. But the amount that pin payment received from zencart was the USD amount/ (the currency rate) I had set in the zen cart. So on a order of USD$197.04, which was correct in the order confirmation and invoice, pin payment charged USD$197.04 / (exchange rate), making the total charged USD$50.65 too much. eg USD$247.69. Like it was dividing it twice. If you could point me in the right direction to correct this calculation error would be appreciated.

Plugin Contributions

I believe this is due to lines 499-505 which force currency conversion, but these lines should trigger only if the order currency is NOT one of the supported ones... Since USD is on the list of supported currencies, this conversion wasn't supposed to happen.

Since I'm intrigued by this, you're welcome to PM me and if you agree, I'd like to try and debug it on your site, and will then report back here.

Plugin Contributions

balihr,
    Thanks send me your email details so I can send access so when fixed can you can add solution to thread. [email protected]

Plugin Contributions

We've just submitted an updated version (1.1.3) that addresses this, and should be available soon on the official download page.

Thanks for the feedback.

Plugin Contributions

Hi there, This looks like a very interesting plugin. Thanks, Chris and other contributors, for doing the hard work. Has anyone tried this with the One-Page Checkout plugin? If not, I'll try it myself & report back.
    Cheers...Gerri
    Last edited by GerriM; 6 Feb 2019 at 07:09 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123