Plugin Contributions

Default I'd like to customize my StoreFront

Am I able to customize the Storefront? if so where would I do this as I cannot find any place to customize it.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: I'd like to customize my StoreFront

Quote Originally Posted by donadams48 View Post
    Am I able to customize the Storefront? if so where would I do this as I cannot find any place to customize it.
    Yes, of course you can.

As for where and how, this is best considered as being a two stage process.

First you need to find (and install) a 'template' that most closely matches how you want the *layout* to appear.
    For this you can start here:
    https://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=cat&id=2 (check out the 'live demo' link that is found in the description of most).

To install these templates it is usually just a matter of copying the files and 'activating' it via the 'Tools->Template' settings.

Then you come to the second stage - and this a matter of 'tweaking' things like the colors and fonts. This is almost invariably a matter of editing the .css files associated with that template.

Apologies that I can't be any more specific than this. It is quite a broad subject to cover, and you haven't really given us much of clue as to exactly where you are at or the extent of the customization that you are aiming for.

If you are happy with the layout of your default install, but just want to change the colour of the background (for example) then by posting a link to your site, with clear details as to what you want, will more often than not have someone here giving you the exact details needed to do it - complete with filename and line number..

Hope this helps

Cheers
    RodG

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: I'd like to customize my StoreFront

You can turn on the responsive_classic template in the Tools menu and then download https://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=2088 to quickly modify that template to whatever colors you want.