Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Customers Comments Don't Show In Admin orders.php

Quote Originally Posted by turbodoug View Post
    When things like this are found in the code, is there an official way to notify the development team so that it can be fixed for future releases of Zen Cart?

Doug
    For confirmed bugs in the software, you can post the problem and solution in the Bug Reports section of the forum. If there's a discussion already in another area, post a link to that other discussion for reference, but ideally include the complete solution in the Bug Report. It should also clearly explain which version/s are affected by the bug.

If you're contributing code fixes, and are comfortable with software development tools like "git", then submitting the code on Github is recommended. The process is documented here: http://docs.zen-cart.com/Contributing/main with links to detailed steps on how to use git and github.
    Anything submitted on github will have a code-review by the dev team, and if approved will be merged into the next release.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

That's exactly what I was looking for... thank you very much!

-Doug

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by jwlamb View Post
    Has there been any follow up on this? I've been trying to find a fix, and while the above code works, I only want it to display the Customer's comment, not the transaction report from the credit card processing. More the same as the packing slip only shows the first comment and only if the customer left a comment, otherwise it says "--none--"
    Has there been any upgrades to this so that only customer comments are listed and not the transaction details if they did not leave a comment? Only using the first comment from the customer and blank otherwise? I thought we had worked this out, but I migrated to a new server and used a clean install. I can't seem to find anything for this. Thank you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12