Page 28 of 48 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Database I/O Manager (DbIo) Plugin [Support Thread]

Quote Originally Posted by Hasher View Post
    If I am adding a new product and the category I selected doesn't exist . Will it then be created ? I would try but I don't want to break anything
    There is a configuration setting (Products: Auto-Create Categories on Import) that controls whether or not categories are automatically created on an import (default false).

I recommend using the Import (Check Only) action as the first step of any import, so you can "see" what will be done via an import prior to actually performing it. Clicking on the "View Import Details" link will identify any messages associated with the import ... essentially performing all the checking steps without actually performing any database manipulations.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    There is a configuration setting (Products: Auto-Create Categories on Import) that controls whether or not categories are automatically created on an import (default false).

I recommend using the Import (Check Only) action as the first step of any import, so you can "see" what will be done via an import prior to actually performing it. Clicking on the "View Import Details" link will identify any messages associated with the import ... essentially performing all the checking steps without actually performing any database manipulations.
    Been using the Check Only feature . Very good Idea!

I sent a PM Lat9 about something else !

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Hasher View Post
    Been using the Check Only feature . Very good Idea!

I sent a PM Lat9 about something else !
    To give credit where credit is due, it was @torvista that originally suggested that "Check only" feature!

Plugin Contributions

Hi Cindy,

I've searched this thread and re-read the docs but haven't found an answer. I am trying to use dbio to link products to different categories but have not had any success yet. What happens is it just moves the products to the newly specified category. Am I missing something or is this not an available function of dbio?

Zen Cart and it's community are the best!!

Plugin Contributions

I see a workaround. I need to add the products to the new linked category, which makes that the new master category. I then need to edit the csv to change the category back to the original and re-upload and import to set the master category back to the original.

Zen Cart and it's community are the best!!

Plugin Contributions

Hi All,

I am having trouble importing product attributes , I have faithfully copied the exported file. When I do an import (check only) a blank page with "WARNING: An Error occurred, please refresh the page and try again.If you were entering information, press the BACK button in your browser and re-check the information you had entered to be sure you left no blank fields." appears.

Looking in the server debug log I have found this error

Code:
    [15-Sep-2019 12:29:06 UTC] Request URI: /admin/dbio_manager.php?action=file, IP address: 220.000.152.100
    #1  trigger_error() called at [/home/u241385883/domains/rm/public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:171]
    #2  queryFactory->show_error() called at [/home/u241385883/domains/rm/public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:143]
    #3  queryFactory->set_error() called at [/home/u241385883/domains/rm/public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:270]
    #4  queryFactory->Execute() called at [/home/u241385883/domains/rm/public_html/admin/includes/classes/dbio/DbIoHandler.php:931]
    #5  DbIoHandler->importCsvRecord() called at [/home/u241385883/domains/rm/public_html/admin/includes/classes/dbio/DbIo.php:265]
    #6  DbIo->dbioImport() called at [/home/u241385883/domains/rm/public_html/admin/dbio_manager.php:223]
    --> PHP Fatal error: 1062:Duplicate entry '0' for key 'PRIMARY' :: INSERT INTO products_attributes_download (`products_attributes_filename`, `products_attributes_maxdays`, `products_attributes_maxcount`)
    VALUES ('9', 7, 15) ==> (as called by) /home/u241385883/domains/rm/public_html/admin/includes/classes/dbio/DbIoHandler.php on line 931 <== in /home/u241385883/domains/rm/public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 171.

Here is a link to a sample CSV file I created . Any help is appreciated :)

https://yadi.sk/d/TscaBWdKATapHA

Plugin Contributions

Hmm, I'll need some time to investigate. I'm not sure that I've previously tested with downloads. I've grabbed that CSV for inspection.

Plugin Contributions

Hmm, I'll need some time to investigate. I'm not sure that I've previously tested with downloads. I've grabbed that CSV for inspection.
    Confirmed as a bug; follow this GitHub issue for resolution.

Plugin Contributions

I've just submitted v1.5.7 of the DbIo to the Zen Cart moderators for review; I'll post back when it's available for download.

This release contains changes associated with the following GitHub issues:

#136: ProductsAttribsRaw: Include manufacturer's name in the export.
    #147: Enable resizing of multi-select dropdowns.
    #148: ProductsAttribsRaw: Correct MySQL error when adding a download attribute.
    Last edited by lat9; 21 Sep 2019 at 07:50 PM. Reason: Added GitHub links

Plugin Contributions

I've just submitted v1.5.7 of the DbIo to the Zen Cart moderators for review; I'll post back when it's available for download.

This release contains changes associated with the following GitHub issues:

#136: ProductsAttribsRaw: Include manufacturer's name in the export.
    #147: Enable resizing of multi-select dropdowns.
    #148: ProductsAttribsRaw: Correct MySQL error when adding a download attribute.
    v1.5.7a (I'd forgotten to update the release date) is now available for download: https://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=2091

Page 28 of 48 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast