Page 33 of 48 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Database I/O Manager (DbIo) Plugin [Support Thread]

Rick, the ProductsAttribsRaw handler provides a means to update products' attributes, not their model-numbers. That's what the Products handler does.

Plugin Contributions

TNX Cindy,

I had a suspicion that was the case but hoped that in the offchance that field might have been editable.
    Rick
    RixStix (dot) com
    aka: ChainWeavers (dot) com

Plugin Contributions

Hi Lat9

I know that the v_dbio_command command is ADD for a new product . Is UPDATE the command to update a product ?

Thanks in advance

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Hasher View Post
    Hi Lat9

I know that the v_dbio_command command is ADD for a new product . Is UPDATE the command to update a product ?

Thanks in advance
    Hey, Hasher; no v_dbio_command is used for a product update action, just leave that column empty.

Plugin Contributions

I am looking for a plugin that can help me make mas product price changes. Can DbIo help me make mass price changes?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by jodean View Post
    I am looking for a plugin that can help me make mas product price changes. Can DbIo help me make mass price changes?

yes, it can

Zen Cart and it's community are the best!!

Plugin Contributions

I used this plugin to make price changes and it worked flawlessly. This plugin should be made part of the ZenCart release. The only thing I would suggest would be to note in the log if it is an record update verses duplicate.

Plugin Contributions

Default Error with ProductsAttribRaw - Delete from products_attributes_download after INSERT

Hi all,
    Have started uploading ProductAttribRaw and having some issues. The 'Import (Check Only)' returns the following as GREEN and set to load all the records.

Numerous records like this:

2020-06-07 15:03:18: importBuildSqlQuery for products_attributes:
    INSERT INTO products_attributes (`products_id`, `options_id`, `options_values_id`, `options_values_price`, `price_prefix`, `products_options_sort_order`, `product_attribute_is_free`, `products_attributes_weight`, `products_attributes_weight_prefix`, `attributes_display_only`, `attributes_default`, `attributes_discounted`, `attributes_image`, `attributes_price_base_included`, `attributes_price_onetime`, `attributes_price_factor`, `attributes_price_factor_offset`, `attributes_price_factor_onetime`, `attributes_price_factor_onetime_offset`, `attributes_qty_prices`, `attributes_qty_prices_onetime`, `attributes_price_words`, `attributes_price_words_free`, `attributes_price_letters`, `attributes_price_letters_free`, `attributes_required`)
    VALUES (33, 4, 8, 41.95, '', 0, 0, 0.1, '', 0, 0, 1, '', 1, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, '', '', 0, 0, 0, 0, 0)
    2020-06-07 15:03:18: importUpdateRecordKey, removing record: DELETE FROM products_attributes_download WHERE products_attributes_id = LIMIT 1

.... Plus another 10 records or so to be INSERT.

However, once I run the Import (Full), I get the error:
    1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'LIMIT 1' at line 1
    in:
    [DELETE FROM products_attributes_download WHERE products_attributes_id = LIMIT 1]
    If you were entering information, press the BACK button in your browser and re-check the information you had entered to be sure you left no blank fields.

Assuming it needs a value for the WHERE clause? Why is this not getting picked up after the INSERT?

Am I missing something?

Thanks

Plugin Contributions

Hi all,
    I have started uploading using ProductAttribRaw and having some issues. The 'Import (Check Only)' returns the following as GREEN and ready to load all the records.

Numerous records like this are in the log file post the 'Check':

2020-06-07 15:03:18: importBuildSqlQuery for products_attributes:
    INSERT INTO products_attributes (`products_id`, `options_id`, `options_values_id`, `options_values_price`, `price_prefix`, `products_options_sort_order`, `product_attribute_is_free`, `products_attributes_weight`, `products_attributes_weight_prefix`, `attributes_display_only`, `attributes_default`, `attributes_discounted`, `attributes_image`, `attributes_price_base_included`, `attributes_price_onetime`, `attributes_price_factor`, `attributes_price_factor_offset`, `attributes_price_factor_onetime`, `attributes_price_factor_onetime_offset`, `attributes_qty_prices`, `attributes_qty_prices_onetime`, `attributes_price_words`, `attributes_price_words_free`, `attributes_price_letters`, `attributes_price_letters_free`, `attributes_required`)
    VALUES (33, 4, 8, 41.95, '', 0, 0, 0.1, '', 0, 0, 1, '', 1, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, '', '', 0, 0, 0, 0, 0)
    2020-06-07 15:03:18: importUpdateRecordKey, removing record: DELETE FROM products_attributes_download WHERE products_attributes_id = LIMIT 1

.... Plus another 10 records or so to be INSERT.

However, once I run the Import (Full), I get the error:
    1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'LIMIT 1' at line 1
    in:
    [DELETE FROM products_attributes_download WHERE products_attributes_id = LIMIT 1]
    If you were entering information, press the BACK button in your browser and re-check the information you had entered to be sure you left no blank fields.

Assuming it needs a value for the WHERE clause? Why is this not getting picked up after the INSERT? Or why is it assuming there is a value in products_attributes_download?

Am I missing something?

Thanks

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by gohealth View Post
    Hi all,
    I have started uploading using ProductAttribRaw and having some issues. The 'Import (Check Only)' returns the following as GREEN and ready to load all the records.
    I'm running ZC 1.5.6c on PHP7.3.

Page 33 of 48 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast