Page 32 of 48 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Database I/O Manager (DbIo) Plugin [Support Thread]

Is there a way to use dbio product handler to move products to new categories? I tried just changing the v_products_categories column to the new category but it doesn't do anything.

Zen Cart and it's community are the best!!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lankeeyankee View Post
    Is there a way to use dbio product handler to move products to new categories? I tried just changing the v_products_categories column to the new category but it doesn't do anything.
    There's a fairly long-standing change request (https://github.com/lat9/dbio/issues/135) for this feature. I'll see what I can do to fulfill the request in the next DbIo release.

Plugin Contributions

Working in our sandbox to make sure things function as I understand them.
    I have POSM installed but assume this export/import is unrelated.
    I am using MSFT Excel csv
    dbio csv encoding set to latin1
    I can see in the debug the attribute causing the issue but anything else is greek to me. I would assume what is exported can be imported without a hiccup but obviously not the case.

Exported filename dbio.ProductsAttribsBasic.20200513-192105-297090

Made a couple edits just to make sure things worked.
    Imported file
    Admin BLANK page
    Aww shucks
    Exported filename dbio.ProductsAttribsBasic.20200513-192704-96723
    Made NO changes
    Imported file
    Admin BLANK page

myDEBUG
    Code:
    [13-May-2020 19:27:35 UTC] Request URI: /ADMINFOLDER/dbio_manager.php?action=file, IP address: 98.146.164.107
    #1  trigger_error() called at [/home/srevcinf/public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:171]
    #2  queryFactory->show_error() called at [/home/srevcinf/public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:143]
    #3  queryFactory->set_error() called at [/home/srevcinf/public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:270]
    #4  queryFactory->Execute() called at [/home/srevcinf/public_html/ADMINFOLDER/includes/classes/dbio/DbIoProductsAttribsBasicHandler.php:216]
    #5  DbIoProductsAttribsBasicHandler->importFinishProcessing() called at [/home/srevcinf/public_html/ADMINFOLDER/includes/classes/dbio/DbIoHandler.php:906]
    #6  DbIoHandler->importCsvRecord() called at [/home/srevcinf/public_html/ADMINFOLDER/includes/classes/dbio/DbIo.php:265]
    #7  DbIo->dbioImport() called at [/home/srevcinf/public_html/ADMINFOLDER/dbio_manager.php:240]
    --> PHP Fatal error: 1064:You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 's Pak', 'None')
                           AND pov.language_id = 1
                     ' at line 3 :: SELECT pov.products_options_values_id, pov.products_options_values_name
                          FROM products_options_values pov, products_options_values_to_products_options pov2po
                         WHERE pov.products_options_values_name IN ('16awg JPL-3 Learner's Pak', 'None')
                           AND pov.language_id = 1
                           AND pov.products_options_values_id = pov2po.products_options_values_id
                           AND pov2po.products_options_id = 36 ==> (as called by) /home/srevcinf/public_html/ADMINFOLDER/includes/classes/dbio/DbIoProductsAttribsBasicHandler.php on line 216 <== in /home/srevcinf/public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 171.

Rick
    RixStix (dot) com
    aka: ChainWeavers (dot) com

Plugin Contributions

Rick, that's a flaw in the ProductsAttribsBasicHandler, no relation to POSM. I've opened this DbIo GitHub issue to track the required change.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    Rick, that's a flaw in the ProductsAttribsBasicHandler, no relation to POSM. I've opened this DbIo GitHub issue to track the required change.
    Correction now available on GitHub; it'll be included in DbIo v1.6.2.

Plugin Contributions

Database I/O (DbIo) Manager v1.6.1 (2020-02-12)

Not losing sleep of this, so no rush. I have other things to address.
    Live Site:
    File export: ProductsAttribsRaw
    Import same file before any edit. (511KB)

The reason for export/import without edits is that when I did make a single line insertion, there were errors
    dbio logfile is over 900,000 lines long and over 41MB. All I see there is 'ant-races'

Looking at line number 73 in the export/import file.... it is essentially the same as other lines of the similar items.

Code:
                          Statistics for the last file imported in the current admin session:

• Import File Name:/home/chainwea/public_html/MYADMINFOLDER/dbio/dbio.ProductsAttribsRaw.20200518-092909-559660.csv
    • Operation:import-en-check
    • Records Read:3555
    • Records Inserted:0
    • Records Updated:3553
    • Warnings:0
    • Errors:18
    • Parse Time:9.8524129390717
    The following warnings/errors were generated by the above action: ✗ products_attributes.options_values_id, line #73: Value () is not an integer ✗ products_attributes.options_values_price, line #73: Value () is not a floating-point value. ✗ products_attributes.product_attribute_is_free, line #73: Value () is not an integer ✗ products_attributes.products_attributes_weight, line #73: Value () is not a floating-point value. ✗ products_attributes.attributes_display_only, line #73: Value () is not an integer ✗ products_attributes.attributes_default, line #73: Value () is not an integer ✗ products_attributes.attributes_discounted, line #73: Value () is not an integer ✗ products_attributes.attributes_price_base_included, line #73: Value () is not an integer ✗ products_attributes.attributes_price_onetime, line #73: Value () is not a floating-point value. ✗ products_attributes.attributes_price_factor, line #73: Value () is not a floating-point value. ✗ products_attributes.attributes_price_factor_offset, line #73: Value () is not a floating-point value. ✗ products_attributes.attributes_price_factor_onetime, line #73: Value () is not a floating-point value. ✗ products_attributes.attributes_price_factor_onetime_offset, line #73: Value () is not a floating-point value. ✗ products_attributes.attributes_price_words, line #73: Value () is not a floating-point value. ✗ products_attributes.attributes_price_words_free, line #73: Value () is not an integer ✗ products_attributes.attributes_price_letters, line #73: Value () is not a floating-point value. ✗ products_attributes.attributes_price_letters_free, line #73: Value () is not an integer ✗ products_attributes.attributes_required, line #73: Value () is not an integer
    Rick
    RixStix (dot) com

Plugin Contributions

Added the changes for DaveWest but still see the error
    Last edited by RixStix; 18 May 2020 at 07:10 PM.
    Rick
    RixStix (dot) com

Plugin Contributions

Rick, I'm not able to recreate your issue. On a zc156c test site with demo products loaded, I exported the ProductsAttribsRaw and then re-imported without any errors.

Plugin Contributions

Carp,

I went back and forth yesterday 7 times with errors each time before I typed the post.
    Today, first time yielded no errors.

I dunno. The marvels of electrons floating around, I guess.
    Rick
    RixStix (dot) com

Plugin Contributions

handler: dbio.ProductsAttribsRaw.xxxxx

Removed fields some fields from the base export to eliminate clutter in the spreadsheet
    Re-arranged remaining fields to the following order

Fields
    v_products_model
    v_products_options_values_name
    v_options_values_price
    v_options_id
    v_options_values_id
    v_products_attributes_id
    v_products_id

Editing many
    v_options_values_price

Edited a couple
    v_products_model

Saved csv (excel latin1)
    Upload csv

Import (FULL)

ALL v_options_values_price values were updated
    NONE v_products_model were updated

The expectation was that the v_products_model would have been updated.
    Should I use a different handler to edit v_products_model?

The ultimate goal is to add the custom handlers to our existing Excel master price calculator workbook of 100+ worksheets so that price calculations can be significantly automated.

The good thing.... The first time through editing the prices using this handler took the two of us a generous hour which in itself more than halved the time it takes to manually update the attribute pricing.
    Rick
    RixStix (dot) com

Page 32 of 48 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast