Page 18 of 48 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Database I/O Manager (DbIo) Plugin [Support Thread]

I've just submitted v1.5.1 of the DbIo to the Zen Cart plugins for review. This version corrects the GitHub issue #123 ("Products" export can't be imported).

I'll post back here once it's available for download.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    I've just submitted v1.5.1 of the DbIo to the Zen Cart plugins for review. This version corrects the GitHub issue #123 ("Products" export can't be imported).

I'll post back here once it's available for download.
    That was quick! Now available ...

Plugin Contributions

ZC v1.5.6 / dbio-1.5.1
    Created single product used to export.
    Products Import - Shows No Errors.
    Zen Cart shows # of products in respective categories BUT no products actually listed within said categories.

Looking at DB - it writes to "products" and "products_to_categories" but it is not writing to the "products_description" table.
    Also I tried EXPORT - ALL again but it still only shows the manually created product.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by FlipC View Post
    ZC v1.5.6 / dbio-1.5.1
    Created single product used to export.
    Products Import - Shows No Errors.
    Zen Cart shows # of products in respective categories BUT no products actually listed within said categories.

Looking at DB - it writes to "products" and "products_to_categories" but it is not writing to the "products_description" table.
    Also I tried EXPORT - ALL again but it still only shows the manually created product.
    I'll git DbIo loaded on a 'fresh' zc156 and report my findings.

Plugin Contributions

@FlipC, I've loaded DbIo on a fresh zc156 installation, performed a products' export (to get the headers). Removed all pre-existing products, entered a new product with the v_dbio_command of ALL and imported.

The product was created in the database.

So, there's (obviously) something different between my installation of DbIo and yours. I've used the default settings, just changing the CSV: Encoding to latin1 (since I use MS-Excel). My DB_CHARSET is utf8 and my CHARSET is utf-8 and it's a single-language 'store'.

Would you post a screenshot of the 'Configuration' settings, shown to the right on the Tools->Database I/O Manager page and also attach a copy of the product-import that you're using?

Plugin Contributions

Attached the pic.

I use Open Office and save as UTF8.

Can you post the import file so I can check if mine has any differences?

Something you wrote just caught my eye
    "entered a new product with the v_dbio_command". The v_ there makes me think the CSV file is meant to have a column v_dbio_command with a set control in it. Like 1/0. Want to make sure you just mean the DBio Import tool? Tools> Database IO Manager. Choose Products. Upload CSV file. Choose file then action and Go?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Plugin Contributions

Here's a contents of the 1 product .csv file that I used to successfully add another demo product to my test version of zc156.
    Code:
    v_products_id,v_products_type,v_products_quantity,v_products_model,v_products_image,v_products_price,v_products_virtual,v_products_date_added,v_products_last_modified,v_products_date_available,v_products_weight,v_products_status,v_products_ordered,v_products_quantity_order_min,v_products_quantity_order_units,v_products_priced_by_attribute,v_product_is_free,v_product_is_call,v_products_quantity_mixed,v_product_is_always_free_shipping,v_products_qty_box_status,v_products_quantity_order_max,v_products_sort_order,v_products_discount_type,v_products_discount_type_from,v_products_price_sorter,v_products_mixed_discount_quantity,v_metatags_title_status,v_metatags_products_name_status,v_metatags_model_status,v_metatags_price_status,v_metatags_title_tagline_status,v_products_name_en,v_products_description_en,v_products_url_en,v_products_viewed_en,v_manufacturers_name,v_tax_class_title,v_categories_name,v_dbio_command
    0,1,31,MG200MMS-3,matrox/mg200mms.gif,299.99,0,11/3/2003 12:32,4/26/2004 23:57,,23,1,1,1,1,0,0,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,0,299.99,1,0,0,0,0,0,Matrox G200 MMS (added),"Reinforcing its position as a multi-monitor trailblazer, Matrox Graphics Inc. has once again developed the most flexible and highly advanced solution in the industry. Introducing the new Matrox G200 Multi-Monitor Series; the first graphics card ever to support up to four DVI digital flat panel displays on a single 8&quot; PCI board.<br /><br />With continuing demand for digital flat panels in the financial workplace, the Matrox G200 MMS is the ultimate in flexible solutions. The Matrox G200 MMS also supports the new digital video interface (DVI) created by the Digital Display Working Group (DDWG) designed to ease the adoption of digital flat panels. Other configurations include composite video capture ability and onboard TV tuner, making the Matrox G200 MMS the complete solution for business needs.<br /><br />Based on the award-winning MGA-G200 graphics chip, the Matrox G200 Multi-Monitor Series provides superior 2D/3D graphics acceleration to meet the demanding needs of business applications such as real-time stock quotes (Versus), live video feeds (Reuters & Bloombergs), multiple windows applications, word processing, spreadsheets and CAD.",www.matrox.com/mga/products/g200_mms/home.cfm,0,Matrox,Taxable Goods,Hardware^Graphics Cards,ADD

Plugin Contributions

Got it working.
    So it was the fact that I was missing the column v_dbio_command with ADD.

I did not come across this anywhere. Is there a list of commands/columns for Dbio?
    Like can/does one put UPDATE in that column to update product info?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by FlipC View Post
    Got it working.
    So it was the fact that I was missing the column v_dbio_command with ADD.

I did not come across this anywhere. Is there a list of commands/columns for Dbio?
    Like can/does one put UPDATE in that column to update product info?
    It's a bit hidden in the DbIo's 60kB readme, but here's a link to the significant bits: https://vinosdefrutastropicales.com/....html#handlers

Plugin Contributions

Thanks.
    Will re-read the read me and everything on that link.

Page 18 of 48 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast