Page 29 of 48 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Database I/O Manager (DbIo) Plugin [Support Thread]

Ok, I expect this is a dumb question, but how do I export/import metatags content (titles, descriptions, keywords)?
    I would have expected this to be in the basic product handler, or in the meta-tags template...but it's not...
    Steve
    github.com/torvista: Spanish Language Pack, Google reCaptcha, Structured Data, Multiple Copy-Move-Delete, Image Checker, BackupMySQL Admin/Auto...

Plugin Contributions

Your questions are never dumb, @torvista. I'll check it out in the morning.

Plugin Contributions

I've just submitted v1.6.0 of the Database I/O Manager to the Zen Cart moderators for review; I'll post back here once it's available for download.

This release contains changes associated with the following GitHub issues, containing features and bugfixes requested/identified by @lankeeyankee and @torvista:

#137: Add a handler to import/export product specials (SpecialsHandler).
    #144: Products/Orders: Correctly export customized templates, maintaining fields' positions.
    #149: Give an option to automatically download an export, after the file's created.
    #150: Correct PHP notice on copying template for multi-lingual stores when a language-record is missing.
    #151: Products: Correct export/import of product-related meta-tag values.
    #152: ProductsAttribsRaw: Ensure that download max-count and max-days are set to numeric values.
    #153: Manufacturers: Correct multi-lingual stores' export, was only in the default language.
    #154: Enhance some of the handlers' on-screen instructions.
    #155: Correct PHP notice when an export has no fields to be exported.
    #156: Products: Ensure sufficient information supplied for a to-be-added product.
    #157: Install/upgrade, numeric database fields' defaults changed to be numeric.
    #158: StatsHandler, truncate (i.e. empty) dbio_stats table on export.

Plugin Contributions

I've just submitted v1.6.1 of the Database I/O Manager for review and will post back here when it's available for download.

Sorry for the churn, but I was notified that the changes in v1.6.0 included a MySQL error on the plugin's initial install.

This release contains changes associated with the following GitHub issues:

#161: Hide import "Check Report" pop-up title.
    #162: Correct MySQL error on initial install, introduced in v1.6.0.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    I've just submitted v1.6.0 of the Database I/O Manager to the Zen Cart moderators for review; I'll post back here once it's available for download.

This release contains changes associated with the following GitHub issues, containing features and bugfixes requested/identified by @lankeeyankee and @torvista:

#137: Add a handler to import/export product specials (SpecialsHandler).
    #144: Products/Orders: Correctly export customized templates, maintaining fields' positions.
    #149: Give an option to automatically download an export, after the file's created.
    #150: Correct PHP notice on copying template for multi-lingual stores when a language-record is missing.
    #151: Products: Correct export/import of product-related meta-tag values.
    #152: ProductsAttribsRaw: Ensure that download max-count and max-days are set to numeric values.
    #153: Manufacturers: Correct multi-lingual stores' export, was only in the default language.
    #154: Enhance some of the handlers' on-screen instructions.
    #155: Correct PHP notice when an export has no fields to be exported.
    #156: Products: Ensure sufficient information supplied for a to-be-added product.
    #157: Install/upgrade, numeric database fields' defaults changed to be numeric.
    #158: StatsHandler, truncate (i.e. empty) dbio_stats table on export.
    I've just submitted v1.6.1 of the Database I/O Manager for review and will post back here when it's available for download.

Sorry for the churn, but I was notified that the changes in v1.6.0 included a MySQL error on the plugin's initial install.

This release contains changes associated with the following GitHub issues:

#161: Hide import "Check Report" pop-up title.
    #162: Correct MySQL error on initial install, introduced in v1.6.0.
    v1.6.1 is now available for download from the Zen Cart plugins.

Plugin Contributions

When I try to import "Products" with the program I receive an error "Internal Server Error" I looked through the logs that this program generated, but I do not see any errors. What could be causing this issue. I exported the product list with the same program [I am changing host plans I would like to move my products from the old store to the new one].
    Thanks

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by joem83 View Post
    When I try to import "Products" with the program I receive an error "Internal Server Error" I looked through the logs that this program generated, but I do not see any errors. What could be causing this issue. I exported the product list with the same program [I am changing host plans I would like to move my products from the old store to the new one].
    Thanks
    When you receive an "Internal Server Error", that's normally due to a PHP or MySQL error in the page's processing. You 'should' see a myDEBUG-adm-*.log file present in your site's /logs directory.

That file will identify what went wrong, as the DbIo 'logs' are simply a trace of what operations it has performed. Remember, if you post the contents of that myDEBUG log, that the information will contain your site's 'secret admin directory name', so be sure to xxx-out any such references.

Plugin Contributions

Hi Cindy

Can you confirm that to use the remove command, it must be used in a file containing all columns?

I have a client who has been using a csv with just the v_dbio_command, v_products_id, v_products_model and is complaining that products aren't being deleted.
    Thanks

Ryk

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Ryk View Post
    Hi Cindy

Can you confirm that to use the remove command, it must be used in a file containing all columns?

I have a client who has been using a csv with just the v_dbio_command, v_products_id, v_products_model and is complaining that products aren't being deleted.
    Thanks

Ryk
    Ryk, I'll give this a look and report back if I can reproduce the issue.

Plugin Contributions

Ryk, I'll give this a look and report back if I can reproduce the issue.
    ... and I can't. Using DbIo v1.6.1 with a .csv containing only v_products_id, v_products_model and v_dbio_command.

Check, though, to make sure that either (1) the DbIo configuration is set to allow duplicate models on import or (2) that the v_products_id and v_products_model fields' combinations refer to unique products for the site.

Page 29 of 48 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast